**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not getting Units from arena crystals. Bug?

So I became uncollected yesterday and attempted some arena and accrued 20 k battlechips and finally decided to test out uncollected arena crystals and so I purchased two of them (10k each) . No units from either tries. Only gold. Later I tried to open normal arena crystals (20k BC, 10 crystals) and got no unit again. Today I opened 2 normal arena crystals again on separate occasions and got nothing but gold again on those attempts. What's going on? Is this a bug? I'm desperately looking for an answer. Please someone shed some light .

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sagnikfury wrote: »
    So I became uncollected yesterday and attempted some arena and accrued 20 k battlechips and finally decided to test out uncollected arena crystals and so I purchased two of them (10k each) . No units from either tries. Only gold. Later I tried to open normal arena crystals (20k BC, 10 crystals) and got no unit again. Today I opened 2 normal arena crystals again on separate occasions and got nothing but gold again on those attempts. What's going on? Is this a bug? I'm desperately looking for an answer. Please someone shed some light .

That's totally normal rng, you have a much lower chance of getting units then gold
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Appleisgod wrote: »

That's totally normal rng, you have a much lower chance of getting units then gold

I can understand that . Yet, it seems really unusual happening such a bad run for the first time. I've opened countless of them but never had to think this way. I'm really at my wit's end
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

I can understand that . Yet, it seems really unusual happening such a bad run for the first time. I've opened countless of them but never had to think this way. I'm really at my wit's end

I've popped 15-20 10k ones and gotten no units so count yourself lucky
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

Hello,

This is not a bug. The Uncollected Arena Crystal has a chance to give units but it is not guaranteed that you will get them every time.
This discussion has been closed.