**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This month’s special quest is terrible...

Particularly after the short and crisp Modok’s lab last month, Merc missions uses up a terrible amount of energy and time, which affects the energy use for the event quest. Plus the rewards are weaker, and the special event triggering doesn’t seem to be fairly distributed among the alliance members - if you’re even lucky to get it triggered, that is. We have a lot of members giving up the Merc missions because of the huge amount of energy use and time needed. Please consider this when you create future event quests.
«1

Comments

  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Meh. I’m just doing merc missions for cheap 5* shards.
  • AchzrineAchzrine Posts: 13
    Can someone figure out if they do every mission. How many 5* shards they would get at the end?
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I like them, just the time with the assignments kinda annoys me.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    Yes, the rewards are terrible, the timeframe for it being active is terrible, the game is glitched since the update, the energy required for all 4 difficulties 100% is even worse and everything about this update is annoying. For some reason even the controls seem to be bugged...Many times my specials dont trigger event when I tap the bottom left of the screen.....

    Really? You noticed the special not working too? I thought it was just me because I got a new phone.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    The timers for the assignments are really frustrating. I haven't caught a single one that was over an hour 15 minutes left. The pop up for them doesn't seem to be working, or the actually ability to enter isn't seeming to work right for everyone. I've even closed down the game and rebooted but doesn't show. I check back in two hours and I barely have enough time to finish two of the four levels.
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    You're better off spending the time to fully explore the event quests, IMO. I think I've only been able to get 200 5* shards because Master difficulty is too hard for me. In contrast, fully exploring Heroic landed me 1000 shards! I'd rather spend the revives on exploring the Master Quest. Between the weird schedule of the assignments, the amount of time it takes to complete them all, and the weak rewards, they're just not worth it to me.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    It's more annoying to log in and get the pop up only to go there and see it's not there because it ended hours ago.

    I just don't really care. If it's there I do master and heroic and move on. Anything below master I can do on autofight so I just maximize my energy use when I normally wouldn't play anyway.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I do the Merc Missions but assassin assignments, literally did 1 because I happened to be 50 shards off a 5*
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Energy use is not an issue but the time they consume is colossal
  • Metal_DaddyMetal_Daddy Posts: 33
    I disagree. I love it. The rewards are great(I’ve gotten like 3 4* Champs since it started) and three outta the x-factor crystals. I have zero issues with this one
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I disagree. I love it. The rewards are great(I’ve gotten like 3 4* Champs since it started) and three outta the x-factor crystals. I have zero issues with this one

    Fair enough, but when you’re at a point in the game where 4* are generally little more excitement than 275 5* shards, this sort of event is a snooze fest.

    Either keep it the same and add an uncollected version, or re-hash the event so completely that you may as well design a new event.

    I hated Stark assignments and I hated missions of valour. I hate assassin assignments and I hate merc missions.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I have been lucky enough to pull a pair of 4* champs from the special crystals (including FINALLY duping my Wolvie), but I still really do not like these events.
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    mike867 wrote: »
    Yes, the rewards are terrible, the timeframe for it being active is terrible, the game is glitched since the update, the energy required for all 4 difficulties 100% is even worse and everything about this update is annoying. For some reason even the controls seem to be bugged...Many times my specials dont trigger event when I tap the bottom left of the screen.....

    Yeah, glad that I am not the only one. Sometimes my specials don't trigger too when I hit the button (before it used to) for which I have got KO ed for thrice now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I stopped running them. It isn't worth the time and energy.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    while rewards are worse, effort and time you need to spend to get those 5* shards are greater compared to Thanos's. It's also very boring, except for domino, who is broken by herself, they all are easy to fight
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    while rewards are worse, effort and time you need to spend to get those 5* shards are greater compared to Thanos's. It's also very boring, except for domino, who is broken by herself, they all are easy to fight

    Actually 150 twice a day for 22 energy
    300 5* shards for 44 energy


    Meanwhile Thanos was popping 500 daily for under 30 energy and the fights were all nodes. Stats were all master with nodes making them interesting compared to the inflated stats of Master Assassin Assignments.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Aleor wrote: »
    while rewards are worse, effort and time you need to spend to get those 5* shards are greater compared to Thanos's. It's also very boring, except for domino, who is broken by herself, they all are easy to fight

    Actually 150 twice a day for 22 energy
    300 5* shards for 44 energy


    Meanwhile Thanos was popping 500 daily for under 30 energy and the fights were all nodes. Stats were all master with nodes making them interesting compared to the inflated stats of Master Assassin Assignments.

    by Thanos I mean mad titan quests, and for sure they were better - 300 shards per 3 fights + 700 on final day with all those boots active for you
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Why would they take 10 steps back from the event they ran last month?
Sign In or Register to comment.