**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OGDP arena Round 3 (14, 15, 16 of June 2018) Community Results

The OGDP just ended, and I got my results. I grinded about 23.32 mill and got the OGDP at rank 96 with some other good stuff. I'm surprised that I even made the leader board, considering that I was just a 280k rated fish competing against some 600k or 700k rated whales. I also won the golden ticket, so I might grind in the GoldPool arena for some nice shards.

Did you get OGDP? If you did, then how many points did it take you? If you missed him, then what is your plan on getting him on the next 3 rounds? There are only 600 OGDPs to be won in the arena, so get to grinding quickly!

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    How many Odin's did you drop? 280k rating and reached 23 million that is really commendable. Congratulations on your trophy champ and may you get the goldpool too. Although I'm a grinder, I can't grind out for OGDP. Out of my league. Time and money needed is just too much. All the best for gold pool
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    How many Odin's did you drop? 280k rating and reached 23 million that is really commendable. Congratulations on your trophy champ and may you get the goldpool too. Although I'm a grinder, I can't grind out for OGDP. Out of my league. Time and money needed is just too much. All the best for gold pool

I spent no money, but used 1500 units which I had saved up from grinding. I want a GP, but I don't really have the roster to compete.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

I spent no money, but used 1500 units which I had saved up from grinding. I want a GP, but I don't really have the roster to compete.

Good luck. At least you will get good rewards if not goldpool.

Good luck. At least you will get good rewards if not goldpool.

Yeah, apparently there are going to be some 6 star shards and 5 star shards? I wouldn't mind opening up another 5 star or my first 6 star!
    BTW, to all the people who don't believe me, go to the recent OGDP arena and scroll down to 96th place, and then search up my name, to confirm.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    l7fd8d96u2tp.png
    I started 28 hours into the arena Around 5pm eastern on Friday with 0 units spent. Only reason is to get the golden ticket because I’ve had him over 2yrs at 5/50. Spent 5200 units and was lucky to get goldpool once but no golden ticket.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Sadly this arena time constraints and the massive points needed doesn't allow for me to even get close. The dates and times would require me to send my daughter on a three day vacation with family AND take three days off from work. So I seriously doubt I will ever get close to needed so not bothering.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    Rets wrote: »
    Can i get some feedback plz?
    Deadpool OG is the champ i ve most desired in this game, much more than Thanos, Kang.. whatever..

Ive 675k rating, my 4*s are:

50/50 - 34
    40/40 - 18
    30/30 - 45

3*s i got 95% of them, all maxed, lots with 99 signature.

Problem is the timing of the arena is awful to me, i got loads of university exams this month, and i dont have units to spare and i dont put money on this game.

A full round with all my 4*s gives about 800k points and takes 1:30 to 2h (my game is REALLY laggy since last update).

To ger to the mark i d have to do like 7m a day, thats crazy considering how laggy this game is and lets get real, arena is RLY boring, but since this arena is like 1 in a lifetime and i got a ticket, im considering trying.

So.. to the ppl who tried, u just played 3 days non stop right? No classes, no gym, no hanging out..cause 20m is a crazy mark, im not judging but i dont think i can do that, so i would appreciate some tips plz

And i play in a Iphone 6 btw, but the lagg is not on the fights, its on the menus! It started after last update, i never had laggs in menu, but now i got to restart the game every 30min to normalize, its awful! Is it just me?

Yeah you could get him without using units. . . But it’ll take around 700 winstreak +/-

Tips, use your free arena boosts, any attack/health boosts, if they are the 1 hour ones, use one at a time to lengthen the amount of time you can have 30% attack (dont double up green and orange boosts)
    Rank up champs prior to starting arena if you’re able to

Basically anything you can do to increase your champ pi or any free items you can use during your run is worth it imo for an elusive trophy champ thats actually decent
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    Deadpool OG is the champ i ve most desired in this game, much more than Thanos, Kang.. whatever..

50/50 - 34
    40/40 - 18
    30/30 - 45

Problem is the timing of the arena is awful to me, i got loads of university exams this month, and i dont have units to spare and i dont put money on this game.

A full round with all my 4*s gives about 800k points and takes 1:30 to 2h (my game is REALLY laggy since last update).

To ger to the mark i d have to do like 7m a day, thats crazy considering how laggy this game is and lets get real, arena is RLY boring, but since this arena is like 1 in a lifetime and i got a ticket, im considering trying.

So.. to the ppl who tried, u just played 3 days non stop right? No classes, no gym, no hanging out..cause 20m is a crazy mark, im not judging but i dont think i can do that, so i would appreciate some tips plz

And i play in a Iphone 6 btw, but the lagg is not on the fights, its on the menus! It started after last update, i never had laggs in menu, but now i got to restart the game every 30min to normalize, its awful! Is it just me?

Yeah you could get him without using units. . . But it’ll take around 700 winstreak +/-

Tips, use your free arena boosts, any attack/health boosts, if they are the 1 hour ones, use one at a time to lengthen the amount of time you can have 30% attack (dont double up green and orange boosts)

Basically anything you can do to increase your champ pi or any free items you can use during your run is worth it imo for an elusive trophy champ thats actually decent

700 win streak? My streak was close to 950! Using all arena boosts! 50 hours of my life has been the price for my OGDP...

At least I was protected from UV rays while inside
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »

50/50 - 34
    40/40 - 18
    30/30 - 45

I should use suicides too then? Which other masteries give a major increase in PI for arena grind?

Suicides do increase the points, but the real good thing is that they let you end quicker. If you want to do as many fights as possible before your champs refresh, get a lot of offensive masteries that will make your champs win quicker.