**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade , ghost rider , ?? The new story of war

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
As i remember you nerfed sw , bw , thor , sl just because they were powerful , what now you are creating champs that are more powerful then them .
And in war whatever the defence the above attack team is fixed , this is no fun having 1 champ to clear all.
Come on guys do something about it .

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I am seeing that nowadays a lot of guys bring magik to the attack team. There is a certain period for top teams, looks like it is turn of other champs now.
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    nerf Blade & stark spider. game become so annoying )))
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    The issue is the lack of diversity of defenders. When the game is rock, paper, scissors, and we can only put rocks on defense, there is no reason to bring anything but paper on offense.

Also the notion that blade is better than pre 12.0 SW, BW, and thor is simply wrong. Blade isn't even on the same plane as those 3 were. You can add DS to that list as well.

Yeah
    Sw: perma stun, perma power lock and insane damage
    Thor: parry, parry, parry, kill
    Bw: 100% ability accuracy reduction
    Ds: sp2, full health, no buffs
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    This just isn't quite as true with newer defenders up and coming. Medusa, IMIW, Domino, and Corvis, etc as they become more prevalent, and they ARE. Even some that have been around a while like Yondu, Cable, and NC give no advantage to Blade/team.

I have the "trinity" and currently my attackers in this AW are SW, Iceman, and Hype.
    I usually spectate opponent bosses before picking my attack team.
    If you load it up with Magik, Mephisto, Modok, Dorm, etc. then heck yeah I'm bringing at least Blade and GR. If just Magik and Modok then probably AA and two others depending.

I caution suggesting anything other than continuing to create powerful champs and releasing them for use with new abilities and counter abilities. It will even out eventually that way. It appears to be happening and THAT may be what they "do about it".
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    The issue is the lack of diversity of defenders. When the game is rock, paper, scissors, and we can only put rocks on defense, there is no reason to bring anything but paper on offense.

Also the notion that blade is better than pre 12.0 SW, BW, and thor is simply wrong. Blade isn't even on the same plane as those 3 were. You can add DS to that list as well.

Yeah

Don't forget that these champs don't have 5* versions so that power was with all 4* champs. SW could easily crit for 50k+ on her sp2. Blade dreams about that kind of damage even as a r5 5*
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    nerf Blade & stark spider. game become so annoying )))

Better to request more diverse new defenders that aren't affected by Blade trinity than nerfs. I do have to say though that GR Blade and Stark are also great just on their own like many others.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Actually, Thor in 11.x was Parry, Parry, Parry; Parry, Parry, Parry; Parry - 250k damage.

I honestly wish I knew if the people who periodically say that newer champs are as good or better than the best 11.x champs just don't know how strong those champs actually were, or just don't know how strong the current champs are. Anyone who is aware of both wouldn't say this with a straight face.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Yeah

Don't forget that these champs don't have 5* versions so that power was with all 4* champs. SW could easily crit for 50k+ on her sp2. Blade dreams about that kind of damage even as a r5 5*

The scary thing is that Scarlet Witch's damage wasn't even directly nerfed by 12.0. Rage stacking is lower than before, but that's it. As a 4* she can still land ridiculous crits with SP2 even now.
  • Options
    SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    My 5/50 SW will seldomly hit her sp2 for 24-25k. She is far from what she used to be (which is good) but still one of the best 4* attackers IMO. While it varies due to RNG, sometimes her average damage output/hit during a long fight is close to that of my 4/55 Magik.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Yeah

The scary thing is that Scarlet Witch's damage wasn't even directly nerfed by 12.0. Rage stacking is lower than before, but that's it. As a 4* she can still land ridiculous crits with SP2 even now.

I had a 30k SP2 with 2 fury stacked post 12.0. Don't recall my 5/65 Blade being able to do that either. Also she can still regen 100%. Blade can't regen 100% either. Everyone relates 12.0 to Blade being OP when in fact he's just a solid attacker. Doesn't do squat against IMIW though.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Anyone still complaining about blade clearly aren’t fighting higher tier wars where defenders are iwim, domino, Medusa, etc that blade has zero advantage over. I have 5* r5 blade and have considered just moving him to defense at this point. My line almost never gets danger sense anymore.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Yeah

I had a 30k SP2 with 2 fury stacked post 12.0. Don't recall my 5/65 Blade being able to do that either. Also she can still regen 100%. Blade can't regen 100% either. Everyone relates 12.0 to Blade being OP when in fact he's just a solid attacker. Doesn't do squat against IMIW though.

Also zilch against domino
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah the blade team is old news man, he’s certainly good but not the god he was in season 1. I take lane 4 and iceman is far more valuable to me than my blade 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I would love to see Scarlet Witch and Thor classic get 5* variants to show they still deserve top marks albeit at a watered down comparison. Remember, they ruled back during negative armor, percentage based Synergies, and vefire diminishing returns. “They were devastating” is an understatement
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I have a 4* 4/40 sig 99 and a 5* 3/45 Blade. I like him. I use him. He’s awesome with the trinity. But I don’t think he’s over powered. My 5/50 SW will put damage him any day. And his regen is only to 70%. And honestly I take a decent amount of block damage when I’m trying to regen. I almost wish I took my 4* BW to sig 99 for the utility. Blade has his role and he’s a great champ. But the whole let’s cry about blade thing is over. I thought we were on to the let’s complain about IW IM now. Lol.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Anyone still complaining about blade clearly aren’t fighting higher tier wars where defenders are iwim, domino, Medusa, etc that blade has zero advantage over. I have 5* r5 blade and have considered just moving him to defense at this point. My line almost never gets danger sense anymore.

No choice bro. Nowadays defenses are planned to stop those who only rely on Blade.