**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2* wars effecting the highest levels of AW.

Comments

• Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by to let you know that this hasn't gone under the radar and that we are still heavily discussing it. Once we have a direct response on the topic we'll be back to update you all here.

Thank you for your patience on this, folks.

I hope and trust you ll make the right call since you already did once last week. Not doing so would mean having different treatments for allies based on where they stand in the ladder and it d be outrageous.

That said, there s at least 100 allies leaders in the bewly formed 2* war chat that will undoubtly and absolutely combine the hell outta the last 3 wars to grant no spending no boosts and no potions for their ally mates. And it wont stop untill 2* wars are clearly addressed with punishment and forbidden.

Up to you guys
  • HoxHox Posts: 8
    Lets just hope kabam keeps the integrity of aw . They have adressed piloting lets hope they adress this as well . And there is no preferential treatment .
  • AvicariAvicari Posts: 25
    Keonex wrote: »
    2* wars is an exploit, and those that played under that exploit should LOSE al their WAR season points.

Its not fair for those of us who play the game as its meant.

It’s also not fair to those of us paying money for boosts and using up our loyalty boosts while these alliances earn more points by not even having competitive wars
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by to let you know that this hasn't gone under the radar and that we are still heavily discussing it. Once we have a direct response on the topic we'll be back to update you all here.

@Kabam Vydious thank you, there are allainces out here actually fighting for rewards

You should be pretty happy that the alliance right ahead of you will drop out. You all now control your own destiny.

they knew what they did and it was wrong. its there fault
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Hey everyone -

@Kabam Vydious thank you, there are allainces out here actually fighting for rewards

You should be pretty happy that the alliance right ahead of you will drop out. You all now control your own destiny.

they knew what they did and it was wrong. its there fault

I agree. Best of luck to you guys finishing up the season. We are in a very similar position fighting for that masters spot.
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    @Kabam Vydious we are in last week of season 2. We don’t have much time to wait and as mentioned any point manipulations of this kind has to be punished. Thousands of players are waiting so see justice served. Do not repeat mistakes of Season 1 when top awards were given out to same cheaters (I am sure you know it as well). Time is Now!
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    I remember when the exploiting alliance was laughing and the community after Kabam let them slide with Rank 1 rewards after doing the same exploit for weeks!
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Kabam got a lot on their plate right now, dealing with the bugged 6* feature and other things. Doesn't sound like they will decide on action/punishment for 2* wars today just yet, but hopefully before season's end.
    Kabam got a lot on their plate right now, dealing with the bugged 6* feature and other things. Doesn't sound like they will decide on action/punishment for 2* wars today just yet, but hopefully before season's end.

This is a hot button issue for many alliances fighting for top tiers. They need to make a decision sooner rather than later because more alliances will surely follow suit this week if there’s no punishment trying to achieve maximum points.
  • Hey gang -

We just posted an update on the matter after discussing it over.

GO HERE
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Hey gang -

We just posted an update on the matter after discussing it over.

GO HERE

Thanks!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Very nice. I hope the last statements about how Kabam will need to do a review is not a delay tactic to not address the issue this season.
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    They have logs of AW statistics that can prove cheating and point manipulation on their end. Lets not fear, but be thankfull that they are addressing this situation and responding properly.

I have full faith that alliances who conduct or have conducted this cheating behavior will not go unpunished
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Biggest question now is, will alliances be retroactively punished for 2* wars or is this warning coming into effect from now on like piloting was?
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious Biggest question now is, will alliances be retroactively punished for 2* wars or is this warning coming into effect from now on like piloting was?
    Good question, their response is ambiguous

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Ban cheaters altogether. Best way to clean up the game and the best way to teach a cheater a lesson is to "cut" their hands off. Their "hands" in this case is their precious account!

Ban them all and make them really think about their actions.
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    I hope they look into the 4th place team in Masters right now, as they will benefit the most from NYC getting points reduced. They will jump up to Top 3 again, and they have been taking part in 2* wars this season. Lots of screenshots floating around right now.

Rewarded in season 1, and disciplined in season 2...LOL
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Ban them all. Spender or not. If you cheat you should get a ban as this is a major breach of mcoc TOS.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Punishment being dishes. Loss of war rating for both the allies but th losing one got 1.4m penalty while the winning one is still high master top 3.

Time delay or any reason behind? That d be riddicolous
  • The punishment is ridiculous
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    RIP 2* Wars

Long live git gud
    Piloting???
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Piloting???

nah, in season 2 I think it's referred as "Account Buddies".
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Piloting???

nah, in season 2 I think it's referred as "Account Buddies".

I know lol, my next thread will be on this issue.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    @Kabam Vydious

wow man THESE punishmen are a slap to the WRIST man, they can still get plat1 rewards wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    One thing at a time works best.
    Thank you for addressing this situation Kabam. The changes to alliance wars this season have been progressive and I hope that they continue to be.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Punishment was not nearly enough. I guess the lesson is cheaters DO prosper
This discussion has been closed.