**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Gman755Gman755 Posts: 15
    This is the same thing as void crystal letting us keep a champ we spent 5000 extra shards on anyways isn’t that rediculous
  • Options
    ic2s8agwwu04.png
    Just putting this on the record as well
  • Options
    Pddp1369Pddp1369 Posts: 13
    @Kabam Miike I did receive the error message and am being told I am wrong and it’s my fault for not screenshotting things when everyday something breaks in this game and for once I believed Kabam would make a situation right but Kabam must be part of this fake news I always hear about.
  • Options
    Ph1313Ph1313 Posts: 15
    Are people actually receiving responses now instead of the generic response?
  • Options
    RAG_13RAG_13 Posts: 5
    I temeber a recent cyrstal failure where players kept the mistake and were rewarded woth a featured hero too... Void comes to memory. Give Gmann another featured 6* and let him keep his Loki.
    Consistancy with past resolutions builds faith and loyal customers.
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    Edge234 wrote: »
    I don’t see this issue as being any different to the void 5* feature crystal that was released and didn’t have void inside them. The people that were affected by this got to keep the champs they had opened And given a 5* void also. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit people that had a crystal with the error message should be able to keep the champ they got and get given a feature champ. This would be inkeeping with the standards you put in place previously. We the user error summoners have to wait whilst this gets sorted out, But no compensation on top like the void scenario.

That's just ridiculous. The solution they've put in place now seems great. No one should be getting two 6* champs out of this
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Being consistent builds trust with the gamers... kabam messed up they should make it right by any means. What’s wrong about that? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I would agree the solution seems very fair. No reason to get a free six star out of this. If someone got sabretooth they shouldn’t have a free try to dupe him. I myself will be losing a six star, even tho it’s only Jane Foster, and think it’s the right fix.
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    RAG_13 wrote: »
    I temeber a recent cyrstal failure where players kept the mistake and were rewarded woth a featured hero too... Void comes to memory. Give Gmann another featured 6* and let him keep his Loki.
    Consistancy with past resolutions builds faith and loyal customers.

It wouldn't be consistent because this is a pretty different situation. 6* are very rare at this point in the game. It would also be inherently unfair to anyone who got the error message and didn't end up trying to open the crystal after that. I don't understand where the greed comes from where people are wanting an additional 6* out of this. You tried to open a single 6*, and ended up with a single 6* in the end. Kabam made it right, and to be asking for more is just disgustingly greedy in my opinion
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    So I haven’t heard anything from my ticket yet, I just got a response saying a lot of people have the same tickets out and it will take time. Has anyone got their shards back yet?
  • Options
    SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    People need to give it time. You think they have 100 people looking in to this? No. There is also other issue in the game support need to deal with.

The outcome of this os extremely fair and I'm happy they're just doing something.
  • Options
    @Snakep I haven’t either I’m curious if everyone is still in the same boat of waiting for a response from support or have most people been helped already
  • Options
    still waiting can we get the shards back instead?
  • Options
    Pddp1369Pddp1369 Posts: 13
    Don’t get your hopes up guys Kabam will lie to you and say we searched your account and found no error occurred so jokes on you for believing we would make this situation correct.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I created a ticket originally and they replied fairly fast with the auto-generated email saying it was still being investigated, please wait. I re-submitted a new ticket with reference to my original ticket after @Kabam Miike said we would be allowed to get the champ removed for shards to respin and got the same response and am still waiting. Overall, I think the solution provided is plenty fair. Even though I used up a chunk of ISO and gold to rank up my re-spin of JF after I got her and it was ever so painful to do so, while I would like to get those level up gold/ISO resource back, I would gladly just take the 6* re-spin on the full list of champions. That is what I really wanted in the first place. Fair shot at the full list. I'm not going to be greedy and ask to keep my JF (hope to never see her again) AND get the re-spin.

So still waiting on a response but it would be fantastic to get this resolved before AW attack starts so I could potentially use new champ on Defense. Heck, I may even put JF on D but not sure how that would interact if Kabam pulled her mid-war... Luckily it took 3+ hours to find a match after starting search immediately so I guess I have a few extra hours to spare?

Patiently waiting :#
  • Options
    pkobe2424pkobe2424 Posts: 12
    Pddp1369 wrote: »
    Well great response from Kabam looked into your account and they claim I lied about the error message I got so happy to deal with such terrible customer service. Same response I recieved when the sentry void 5* crystal mix up happened and I recieved zero compensation for that as well

Wow that’s brutal!! Now I remember why I don’t spend any money anymore.
  • Options
    Can we get an update still waiting on my crystal? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    Any update on the timeframe this is to be sorted out by?, can’t you just give all affected summoners a crystal or the shards back then retrieve the champion. We are at a disadvantage going into war without a champ that could have helped because of an error that wasn’t our faults. Please resolve ASAP @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    dougyfcdougyfc Posts: 9
    I’ve had a similar issue where i was spinning it out and when i tapped to stop it it had the error before stopping. When i spun it out again i got rocket who i am not excited about. I recorded it if proof is needed.
  • Options
    SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    People. Calm down. There are more important things. It's frustrating i am sure but what gives you the right to berate other people? So entitled.

Before anyone says anything. I too am affected. It's not destroying my day.
  • Options
    I just got my crystal back so I’d agree with @Skinnyfit
  • Options
    Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    Hello How do you know much from us opened 6* featured crystal on 19.06 there was a error for crystal I know right now who haved error can get shard back but where is problem? Players that recived error on opening was get secound chance after that error because they opened crystal again if they get some good champion they now will not write for refund they shard back because they wanted this champion if not they write to kabam team and they will get new chance to get wanted champion so actually if we actually calcule it they have 3 chance to get wanted champion from 6* featured crystal. But we players that get from first time unwanted champion ?? What we can do nothing our chance was 1 single crystal soo if some person can open one crystal 3 times and all other persons just once where is the fairplay??
    Secondly this secound time in one month when was maked something irresponsible you changed AA and Drax ability's with AA now it's realy hard to play in Labyrinth of Legends because neurotoxin stun now is reducing all stun duration not just his stun so if you want to play now with AA in Labyrinth say goodbye to all parry's so from one of best LOL champions now we have one from weekest. So why I am writing this i think and I ask Why all players what opened on 19.06 featured crystal can't get secound chance why just players what was opened same crystal 2 times in row ?? Why we can't get some chance to change AA and drax with some rank down just for them not for all champions ? We maked much players rank 5 on AA not just for normal events but actually we maked it for labyrinth to... Soo in conclusion I was playing Mcoc from version 4.0 to now there much time 3 years in this time was changed much ingame i was at good moments and on bad moments but right now this is the ridiculos moment no fair-play no help And solving for crystale bug was just was a third chance to open crystal for someone who haved alerdy 2 chances with just with 15k shards.
    What i ask give a chance to open again crystal to all what not get error message on 19.06 and make something to AA in labirint something like this his stun from neurotoxin to reduce just himself not duration of parry stun or give a players a chance to change They ranks on AA and Drax.
    (PS: maybe i will get ban on forum but this is real true ) If there will not be solved this problems of we dont't get real answer I and much players will leave this game :-(
    With regards Ashraf359 (AshrafMcoc)
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike i have sent multiple tickets in last 24 hours and i keep getting same automated message again and again. This is becoming too frustrating now. If kabam has record of all accounts who got Errors then it should be very easy and quick to return them their Crystals!
    Why is it taking more than 24 hours to solve this case? Why are we getting same automated message saying that Kabam will get back to us with an update?

Hello,

Please do not continue to open multiple tickets as that will slow down the process, not speed it up. We are still working through the issue so we must ask that everyone continue to be patient. Thank you.
  • Options
    PaulieUPaulieU Posts: 6
    Finally got a response from a Support person confirming I received the error and asking if I wanted to have my Rocket swapped out for the another crystal (even though my original ticket asked for this to happen, so not sure why another confirmation was needed). I responded to the email 2 min after I received it, and now it's been like 3 hours with nothing but another generic, automated message back.

Did I do something wrong? If it's just a matter of waiting again, that's fine, but want to make sure my response didn't bump me to the bottom of the queue. I would have assumed me responding right away, my ticket would be responded to again promptly. I guess either way, they are making their way through the tickets.
  • Options
    PaulieUPaulieU Posts: 6
    It was about 25 hours from entering my ticket.
This discussion has been closed.