Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

2* wars effecting the highest levels of AW.

1567810

Comments

  • RagamuffinGunerRagamuffinGuner Posts: 18
    edited June 2018
    How this situation is handled will go a long way in either gaining or completely destroying the trust of the community.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 13,302 Guardian
    Heartless wrote: »
    Kabam is now deleting any posts about a certain alliance that was outed as cheaters today by an ex alliance member. good thing we have social media because they cant delete that stuff.

    You're not allowed to accuse specific players or alliances of wrong-doing on the forums. I'm aware of the situation you are likely referencing, but the fact is players have posted accusations that later turned out to be in error, so I understand why the mods have to crack down on that specific kind of post.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Interesting, very first time a 2* war has been punished. Didn’t even know that was against the rules.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    If Season 2 rewards are handed out without any further announcement on this topic all credibility Kabam has recently built about making AW Seasons a fair and honest competition will be shattered

    I thought that happened when they handed mmxiv top rewards because they colluded to avoid “hard matches” last season?

    Right, so Vnese and Ny don’t get the same treatment as mmx
  • Kabam is well aware on the piloting going on at plat and master level

    But either they turn a blind eye or they are waiting for end of the season to give punishment

    I do hope its the latter. Else no point spending resources, time and effort to play for season 3 as cheaters are protected and those who play fairly are “punished”
  • I’d ban all you guys first for you’re smart mouths and second because you’re all more than likely hypocrites. You guys talk smart and try to bully your logic on everyone but everything I’ve said is also true. If you guys want to move up either get better or start buying items. That’s how this game works. Kabam isn’t a charity. I personally could care less about these alliances getting burned for piloting or manipulating their wars and getting docked. Serves them right there are honest alliances in master affected by them that deserve those rewards. But 99% of this forum it’ll have no effect on
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    I’d ban all you guys first for you’re smart mouths and second because you’re all more than likely hypocrites. You guys talk smart and try to bully your logic on everyone but everything I’ve said is also true. If you guys want to move up either get better or start buying items. That’s how this game works. Kabam isn’t a charity. I personally could care less about these alliances getting burned for piloting or manipulating their wars and getting docked. Serves them right there are honest alliances in master affected by them that deserve those rewards. But 99% of this forum it’ll have no effect on

    I really dont get you at all.
    You say cheaters deserve to get banned.
    You insult people for calling out cheaters.
    You tell people to get good or spend $$$$.
    What is even wrong with you?
    Stop trolling this post.
    These peole cheated. They deserve to get punished. And cheaters have an effect on all players playing the game. Regardless of if you are directly affected or not. If The alliance in #1 cheated that affects every other alliance in the game. They should be punished. Kicked out of season. And then every alliance beliw them moves up one spot. If you want to be perfectly honest if the alliance in #3 spot cheats then there are only 2 alliances it does not affect. That is #1 and #2...
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    If hugepants really was kicked from mmxiv recently... dang.

    Guys.. how do I change my forum name?

    I just need it to say "peasant" with no mmxiv_ in front of it
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,364 ★★★★
    I would be hilarious if some of these cheating alliances were locked out of next season completely.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I would be hilarious if some of these cheating alliances were locked out of next season completely.

    I'm more concerned about MCOC being shut down. There's too much "circumstantial" evidence to hide this time, lot of players are talking about taking what's surfacing on Reddit to Marvel and Apple or Google.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 2,364 ★★★★
    The upside to all this is that issues that have plagued the game for a long time and have been largely ignored or swept under the rug can't possibly be ignored any more and covering it up is no longer an option.

    I was bored/intrigued enough to read the posts on reddit once I saw the delete button getting a workout here, I bet someone at kerblammo is sweating hard on trying to figure out an outcome that satisfies the baying crowds while also not pissing off it's biggest spenders.

    The game will survive, whether AW does is another matter.

  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    I'm more concerned about MCOC being shut down. There's too much "circumstantial" evidence to hide this time, lot of players are talking about taking what's surfacing on Reddit to Marvel and Apple or Google.[/quote]

    u mean like they say with every time they have a problem with the game?


    here's the thing ever herd of pubg? that game is ten times more popular then mcoc and has way more cheaters yet steam does has not been banned on any platform I'm aware of
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

    Marvel got involved last time there was a boycott. Apple doing business with EA doesn't prove Apple is lets cheaters slide:

    ibj400pcd2ka.jpg
    it proves Apple might not be the knight in shining armor u think there are thousands of games on there platform with cheaters last thing Apple will do is removed a game due to some screenshots that a highschooler could fake kabam will do a investigstion and issue a punishment they deem fit

    marvel most likely will just give what ever standard response they have set up for pr

    Apple let pubg stay on its platform after all the outrage over there cheaters outrage that made it to news outlets mate

    that ss u showed me seems like a standard corporate response people claimed to have did the same thing u r doing back when people thought caps 6 star crystal was bugged and punisher was bugged notice the game is still here
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    it proves Apple might not be the knight in shining armor u think there are thousands of games on there platform with cheaters last thing Apple will do is removed a game due to some screenshots that a highschooler could fake kabam will do a investigstion and issue a punishment they deem fit

    marvel most likely will just give what ever standard response they have set up for pr

    Apple let pubg stay on its platform after all the outrage over there cheaters outrage that made it to news outlets mate

    that ss u showed me seems like a standard corporate response people claimed to have did the same thing u r doing back when people thought caps 6 star crystal was bugged and punisher was bugged notice the game is still here

    Believing everyone is corrupt is a poor reason to do nothing. Neither of our comments are able to be proved, I'd rather take steps to try to get cheaters punished than believe in the prison mentality of "it is what it is".
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    it proves Apple might not be the knight in shining armor u think there are thousands of games on there platform with cheaters last thing Apple will do is removed a game due to some screenshots that a highschooler could fake kabam will do a investigstion and issue a punishment they deem fit

    marvel most likely will just give what ever standard response they have set up for pr

    Apple let pubg stay on its platform after all the outrage over there cheaters outrage that made it to news outlets mate

    that ss u showed me seems like a standard corporate response people claimed to have did the same thing u r doing back when people thought caps 6 star crystal was bugged and punisher was bugged notice the game is still here

    Believing everyone is corrupt is a poor reason to do nothing. Neither of our comments are able to be proved, I'd rather take steps to try to get cheaters punished than believe in the prison mentality of "it is what it is".

    here's the thing I'm actually trying too help u and others as it stands giving responses to Apple and Google say u think someone is cheating and the company won't punish them will most likely solve nothing how ever submit tickets to kabam support and and make sure to have ur freinds do it give them feed back be respectful follow there chain of doing things that would be the best way to actually accomplish something
    from everything I've see Apple and Google take a more hands off approach when it comes to inge cheaters submitting what evidence u think u have to kabam will help them do a better investigation
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    How will Kabam detect and address the new wave of piloting? (Sending devices to one or more pilots)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    here's the thing I'm actually trying too help u and others as it stands giving responses to Apple and Google say u think someone is cheating and the company won't punish them will most likely solve nothing how ever submit tickets to kabam support and and make sure to have ur freinds do it give them feed back be respectful follow there chain of doing things that would be the best way to actually accomplish something
    from everything I've see Apple and Google take a more hands off approach when it comes to inge cheaters submitting what evidence u think u have to kabam will help them do a better investigation

    I've submitted 2-3 support tickets in the past 4-6 weeks. Nothing came from them.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    here's the thing I'm actually trying too help u and others as it stands giving responses to Apple and Google say u think someone is cheating and the company won't punish them will most likely solve nothing how ever submit tickets to kabam support and and make sure to have ur freinds do it give them feed back be respectful follow there chain of doing things that would be the best way to actually accomplish something
    from everything I've see Apple and Google take a more hands off approach when it comes to inge cheaters submitting what evidence u think u have to kabam will help them do a better investigation

    I've submitted 2-3 support tickets in the past 4-6 weeks. Nothing came from them.

    people said the same thing last year said kabam allows cheaters to stay in the game they they submitted tickets and those people still played
    they also said it would kill the game

    then kabam issued a statement both here and in game making there point clear that they don't tolerate cheaters

    after that a ban wave

    sometimes these things take time
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    people said the same thing last year said kabam allows cheaters to stay in the game they they submitted tickets and those people still played
    they also said it would kill the game

    then kabam issued a statement both here and in game making there point clear that they don't tolerate cheaters

    after that a ban wave

    sometimes these things take time

    We have faith in different things for different reasons. I lost my faith in support tickets when players involved in this year's unit fraud scam were banned for only a month. Offenses that bring jail time in real life should warrant more than a one month ban.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    If the screenshots going around on Reddit are true and kabam had any idea this was happening and did nothing, with alliances at the top paying to have others pilot and send devices so a few people can do a whole war, they might as well shut down the game. Marvel should get involved. The player base deserves an explaination. I’ve spent probably around 15k over the last 3 years playing honestly and not cheating and sometimes buying crystals to get featured champs, but instead I could use use that money to be in a top group, have someone else play for me and reap master level hoards of crystals instead? How much better would my roster be now? How many wars have I spent resources and money to win, when instead I could have spent zero and arrange with someone else? How can a competent company not have the ability to see this happening or not know it was happening under their noses? This isn’t random players, this is their top players in the game. This is unacceptable. It’s a scandal. The implications of this honestly are larger than the update 12.0 debacle and no matter how many threads you wanna delete, mods, now that the evidence is out there you’re gonna have to address it. And not just “we will crack down from now on.” I’m completely disgusted right now. I feel cheated out of this game for 3 years of my life now. How can anyone under them not?
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    people said the same thing last year said kabam allows cheaters to stay in the game they they submitted tickets and those people still played
    they also said it would kill the game

    then kabam issued a statement both here and in game making there point clear that they don't tolerate cheaters

    after that a ban wave

    sometimes these things take time

    We have faith in different things for different reasons. I lost my faith in support tickets when players involved in this year's unit fraud scam were banned for only a month. Offenses that bring jail time in real life should warrant more than a one month ban.

    oh I have little to any faith in both Apple or kabam

    now looking at it ur way Apple decide to investigate and find that people are account sharing and give them there proof and kabam will punish how they see fit I have never once herd of Apple Google or any other platform getting involved and telling devs how to punish people that break the devs rules
    not once
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    nothing was done to punish anyone in season 1, I call that stolen rewards, they got to keep them and be the first people to have a 2nd r5 5*. a HUGE advantage coming into season 2
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 114
    I will stop spending on the game all together unless these issues are fixed for good. I don't think it's fair to honest players with integrity that choose not to take part in 2* wars.
  • Arttton wrote: »
    Cheating once is equivalent as many times right,?kabam did nothing about it. They accepted that too.

    Maybe next time you want to "expose" a great injustice...try exposing one that wasn't "exposed" and publicly admitted to over 95 days ago?

    https://redd.it/85e5h7

    The situation went down in season 1 and was published and reported to kabam back then. Points from seasons don't carry over. Not here trying to justify sh*t by saying "we did it to save items". Not my place.

    Anyways, best of luck in the remaining wars of season 2.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 922 ★★★
    We knew this was coming since before season 2 began but nothing was done to prevent it.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 922 ★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Arttton wrote: »
    oi5pg6khy603.jpeg

    Cheating once is equivalent as many times right,?kabam did nothing about it. They accepted that too.

    wow 4lokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/383966/#Comment_383966

    Said the exact same thing in April. outed them in that thread as well but @Kabam Miike deleted my other comment and closed the thread. The reddit thread still exists and you can see kam kam trying to discredit the guy

    Not sure if there's any credit to discredit. The records are all public, the posts are all public. And needless to say from 95+ days ago.

    Yes Kamran. Still doesn't change what happened. This was to point out the fact that it has been going on for long and being a part of it means there is a hint of hypocrisy since you support the ban hammer coming down on other alliances for the same thing
  • gohard123 wrote: »
    gohard123 wrote: »
    Arttton wrote: »
    oi5pg6khy603.jpeg

    Cheating once is equivalent as many times right,?kabam did nothing about it. They accepted that too.

    wow 4lokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/383966/#Comment_383966

    Said the exact same thing in April. outed them in that thread as well but @Kabam Miike deleted my other comment and closed the thread. The reddit thread still exists and you can see kam kam trying to discredit the guy

    Not sure if there's any credit to discredit. The records are all public, the posts are all public. And needless to say from 95+ days ago.

    Yes Kamran. Still doesn't change what happened. This was to point out the fact that it has been going on for long and being a part of it means there is a hint of hypocrisy since you support the ban hammer coming down on other alliances for the same thing

    I appreciate how you use my real name here even tho I'm using a forum name (maybe to prevent harassment?) . Well have fun bringing out 95 days skeletons out of the already public closet.
This discussion has been closed.