**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

July 4th offer!!!!

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 ★★★
Does anyone have the inside scoop on what Kabam is going to offer on 4th of July?

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    uhmmmm it is only a holiday here in the good ole USA...they are headquartered in the land of canucks
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Did they confirmed anything on that day?
  • 7slayerMDK7slayerMDK Posts: 18
    We can bet it will be a money grab offer. I stopped spending a long time ago.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Just wondering is the deal on July 4th available to those outside of US?
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    2* Captain 'Murica crystal.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Haha, I can’t seem to dupe any of my god tier or even Demi god champs so I need a 5* AG bad lol

I’m just the opposite...have mystic, skill, and mutant 5* AGs, but no god tier to use them on.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Hopefully we will finally see 5* awakening gems of OUR choice. I regret spending the $100 I did on last year's crystal offer.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    What I’d love to see most is a deal that allows me to use masteries I’ve already paid for as per their description. E.g Inequity. Lacking that, any deal that promises real transparency regarding things like broken masteries, cheating, lag and the workings of their RNG in key aspects of the game. I’d pay good money for deals like that. What we’ll probably get is a rehash of last year, with some crumbs thrown in.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The best thing we will probably get is a crystal with the red, white or blue champions in a crystal for $50 probably. 4*s and rare chance at 5*s
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you are in the US then put the game down on the July 4th and celebrate freedom from the game.

Hahaha. No
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    Everyone gets a 3* iron patriot
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    An Odin & 15k units for a 5* Captain Britain.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    truth hurts
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    $100 2* Awakening rankup and max sig offer limit one per customer and you receive a bonus 1* crystal to help you save the battle realm