**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Was charged about 800 dollars wrongfully.

I had sent my concerns via email, but I am also posting this through here...
While looking through my bank statements, I noticed that I was unwillingly charged around $799.63 during all of May and June, in which I know I did not spend on this game. My last legit transaction which I willingly paid was in early April, for $5.99. Every other transaction after that, I was wrongfully charged. I would like this problem solved as soon as possible with me getting my money back, as I did not buy anything. Some of these transactions were even charged on me daily. What makes matters worse is as I played the game, nothing that I so called "paid " for popped up as in letting me know the purchases. This is why I took awhile to notice. As you can guess, this is an unsettling and extremely uncomfortable situation, and I will be glad to cooperate, but please, this was a lot of money being taken from me. Money that I did NOT spend for this game but I was charged for regardless by KABAM.

Comments

• Options
    SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    They can’t help you here. Send an in game ticket. To be faire no idea how you can purchase stuff and don’t know ‘how’. Good luck.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Best guess is someone probably is spending your money on their account and they are like “free units”. I would say have the police contacted and have the purchases tracked down to when they were purchased at. This should work if they are using it in there home. And debit card theft is a major problem so this could be what is happening
  • Options
    SuperFarz wrote: »
    They can’t help you here. Send an in game ticket. To be faire no idea how you can purchase stuff and don’t know ‘how’. Good luck.

How do I send a ticket?
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    In the game.

And on a side, you might want to remove any card information off of your account. Change your passwords. Also, depending on what smart phone you use; contact either Google Play or Apple. They would have the resources to track down who is accessing your account for their own purposes.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah dropfaith has it right here, sounds like someone has your login hacked and is using your account and gifting on to themselves, change all your logins, contact Apple and first of all contact your bank and suspend any spending on iTunes immediately, also tell them someone has been stealing from you, banks have credit card I vestigation teams, so between them and iTunes/ google they should be able to track down where the money has been going
  • Options
    Hey there, Quicksilver117. We're sorry to hear about your situation with the charges to your account. We unfortunately can't assist with account-specific issues here, nor can we help with billing disputes. Your best bet is to get in contact with our Support Team through the in-game settings menu, this will allow you to write out a ticket explaining what's happened. If you can provide as much detail as possible, our team would be more than happy to thoroughly investigate it for you.

Thank you so much. I have already submitted my ticket.