AW Bosses moving faster than my Champs [edited by Moderator for clarity]

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Kabam why the AW bosses move faster than my champ????

Why I cannot even seem to fully intercept or use dexterity sometimes????

Do you think it is fair to fight a boss in AW that has a higher framerate and moves faster than you can????

Come on make the contest fair.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
«1

Comments

  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    i fought one today, no issues
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    It us the heavy attacks too. It is unleashed in 0 seconds. My champ register the dexterity and still gets reached sometimes.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    It us the heavy attacks too. It is unleashed in 0 seconds. My champ register the dexterity and still gets reached sometimes.

    what device?
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 1,581 ★★★★
    Yep.
  • SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 1,581 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    And with that sample size what have you determined
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    And with that sample size what have you determined

    ha, i fight the boss most wars and haven't had those issues
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    And with that sample size what have you determined

    ha, i fight the boss most wars and haven't had those issues

    Iphone 7S

    I.E.

    Medusa Heavy attack AI Arena or Quest fight: time 1 second to fully perform the attack.

    Medusa Heavy attack AI AW Boss fight: time 0.5 S to fully perform the attack.

    I measure the time. Repeated the test with other champs and different scenarios to come to the same conclusion.

    I do have a 100 MB WIFI connection. So it is not a connection issue. I play other games too so it is not a device issue.

    I have no lag or performance issues.

    Kabam please explain????
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    If the AI was the same speed as us it would be so easy to win. I guess that’s the challenge, to quote you, OP, “challenge means challenge, don’t do it if you can’t and stop complaining”.

    Your name fist you well. I kill the boss many times. I am expressing an issue I noticed. It is not about me unable to kill the boss. I revive as needed when needed so stop changing my concern. Learn how to read my statement. I clearly stated sometimes my champ cannot intercept or perform dexterity because the AI moves twice as fast as my champ.

    If you have anything positive to say regarding this issue I noticed please do, If you dont, dont be a )💨 .
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,796 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Players are still able to utilize game mechanics that AI does not utilize, an example of this is activating a special attack while charging a heavy attack. I think the issue that @CapWW2 was voicing in his OP is that the AI utilizes game mechanics in AW boss fights that it does not utilize in any other part of MCOC. One example is how in AW boss fights the AI will parry players' counter-attacks if they are a few tenths of a second late with evading and then counter-attacking heavy attacks.

    I've seen no evidence that supports claims of AW bosses moving faster or doing things that players are not able to do. I do think that the AI difficulty for AW boss fights is higher than all other AI difficulties in MCOC, including Labyrinth of Legends, Act 5, and Uncollected Event Quests. Things like this would cause no commotion if Kabam put out announcements to either confirm or disprove what my post says.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    Players are still able to utilize game mechanics that AI does not utilize, an example of this is activating a special attack while charging a heavy attack. I think the issue that @CapWW2 was voicing in his OP is that the AI utilizes game mechanics in AW boss fights that it does not utilize in any other part of MCOC. One example is how in AW boss fights the AI will parry players' counter-attacks if they are a few tenths of a second late with such counter-attacks.

    I've seen no evidence that supports claims of AW bosses moving faster or doing things that players are not able to do. I do think that the AI difficulty for AW boss fights is higher than all other AI difficulties in MCOC, including Labyrinth of Legends, Act 5, and Uncollected Event Quests. Things like this would cause no commotion if Kabam put out announcements to either confirm or disprove what my post says.

    Nothing is harder then the AI when trying to build a streak and you're around win 9-13
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,796 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    danielmath wrote: »
    Nothing is harder then the AI when trying to build a streak and you're around win 9-13

    Respectfully, I disagree:


    Uncollected Event Quest AI:




    Labyrinth of Legends AI:








    Alliance War AI:




    Alliance War Main Boss AI:



  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,822 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kabam why the AW bosses move faster than my champ????

    Why I cannot even seem to fully intercept or use dexterity sometimes????

    Do you think it is fair to fight a boss in AW that has a higher framerate and moves faster than you can????

    Come on make the contest fair.

    Rank down tickets because AW are better than you right? I'm almost positive this is where you are going with this. But seriously man. You have contradicted yourself over and over on here. There isnt anything wrong with the AW bosses. They are meant to be hard and challenging. You need to earn the rewards. Im sure 1 of your "30 r3 5*'s" you have can handle Medusa. Not sure how many r4 or r5 you have but I'm sure with how much skill you always claim you have, you should be able to handle it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kabam why the AW bosses move faster than my champ????

    Why I cannot even seem to fully intercept or use dexterity sometimes????

    Do you think it is fair to fight a boss in AW that has a higher framerate and moves faster than you can????

    Come on make the contest fair.

    Rank down tickets because AW are better than you right? I'm almost positive this is where you are going with this. But seriously man. You have contradicted yourself over and over on here. There isnt anything wrong with the AW bosses. They are meant to be hard and challenging. You need to earn the rewards. Im sure 1 of your "30 r3 5*'s" you have can handle Medusa. Not sure how many r4 or r5 you have but I'm sure with how much skill you always claim you have, you should be able to handle it.

    It is not only medusa my friend. No one is complaining about rewards. I said i revive as needed
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 826 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    i fought one today, no issues

    And with that sample size what have you determined

    ha, i fight the boss most wars and haven't had those issues

    Iphone 7S

    I.E.

    Medusa Heavy attack AI Arena or Quest fight: time 1 second to fully perform the attack.

    Medusa Heavy attack AI AW Boss fight: time 0.5 S to fully perform the attack.

    I measure the time. Repeated the test with other champs and different scenarios to come to the same conclusion.

    I do have a 100 MB WIFI connection. So it is not a connection issue. I play other games too so it is not a device issue.

    I have no lag or performance issues.

    Kabam please explain????

    When you say fully perform the heavy, do you mean time it takes to charge or time from the start of the heavy animation to the end?
    If it's time to charge, well, charging can take anywhere from 0.5 to a few seconds

    I'm going to assume that it's time from the start of the animation to the end, because 0.5 seconds seems exceedingly short and physically impossible, even 1 second seems short
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    There is almost 0 charge time on heavy attacks for the AI in AW. That is why it takes less time for the AI to unleash the attack.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    Playing drunk?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Maidril wrote: »
    Playing drunk?

    No Sir I neither drink nor smoke. In order for me to measure accurately these times with a special stopwatch video application of my recording, Being sorber is imperative.

    The bottom line is that AI moves a notch faster in AW. I deal with is and have no complains but I am just raising my concern on why there is no consistency in this game.

  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 2,081 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    Playing drunk?

    No Sir I neither drink nor smoke. In order for me to measure accurately these times with a special stopwatch video application of my recording, Being sorber is imperative.

    The bottom line is that AI moves a notch faster in AW. I deal with is and have no complains but I am just raising my concern on why there is no consistency in this game.

    But the AI is different in every form of the game. IMO, the hardest AI is the one in arena where they won't throw specials. Having finished LOL 100% and being in a top 10 master alliance, i can very comfortably say that. I fight every medusa boss we get, and while her heavy is quick, you can retaliate mid heavy or back up.

    Also, i do think aw should have the hardest AI, though imo it does not.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 289
    I have no issue with AI speed. I guess that means I’m a more evolved human with superior reflexes 🤔
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,822 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Kabam why the AW bosses move faster than my champ????

    Why I cannot even seem to fully intercept or use dexterity sometimes????

    Do you think it is fair to fight a boss in AW that has a higher framerate and moves faster than you can????

    Come on make the contest fair.

    Rank down tickets because AW are better than you right? I'm almost positive this is where you are going with this. But seriously man. You have contradicted yourself over and over on here. There isnt anything wrong with the AW bosses. They are meant to be hard and challenging. You need to earn the rewards. Im sure 1 of your "30 r3 5*'s" you have can handle Medusa. Not sure how many r4 or r5 you have but I'm sure with how much skill you always claim you have, you should be able to handle it.

    It is not only medusa my friend. No one is complaining about rewards. I said i revive as needed

    You arent a boss killer. You cant 1 shot a boss then let someone with the skill do it. The bosses are harder on purpose the higher you get. Drop down to an alliance thats in silver or bronze to match your skill level. Get better at the game instead of asking for it to get easier.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    @Demonzfyre dude that comment was uncalled for. Don’t be disrespectful. Stop being condescending...I would laugh if you actually replying to a successful person..I mean, your skill with fingers doesn’t define you dude. No need to knock another man/woman

    He is just a kid hungry for attention or maybe he is addicted to trolling. I will just ignore him and block him at this point. 😆
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,822 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

    You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    @CapWW2 Mr pot, be nice to Mr kettle.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

    You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.

    When you do one path with 1000 units we can talk. You are not on my level kid. 😂 some paths are harder than others. I did used 4000 units on the juggs path. In the easy path i can do it under 1500. It depend the path. Go back and play act 1 kid 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 8,822 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

    You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.

    When you do one path with 1000 units we can talk. You are not on my level kid. 😂 some paths are harder than others. I did used 4000 units on the juggs path. In the easy path i can do it under 1500. It depend the path. Go back and play act 1 kid 😂

    I struggle to understand your mindset. I really do. You want LoL to be easier with better rewards. You want AW bosses to be more "fair". You want more rewards for easier content. Your forum posing history is full of contradictions. And all the while you talk about being on a different level than everyone and how much skill you have. Half the time i think you post to get people riled up and half the time i think you really mean what you say. I don't want to comment on your threads and then I read them a couple times and find myself having to comment because everything you say is unfounded and off base. I should learn to ignore you but you are like a chinese buffet for me, i have to stop and eat. Find a way to be better, can't always take the easier way out.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 518 ★★★
    Lol this thread is staying firmly on track. 😏
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You are such disrespectful kid. Listen my friend your LOL runs are in 20 percent. Mine are 80 percent. I am kill bosses I have a God tier 5/65. So important for you to judge people you dont know. You are behind bars in the forums for a reason. Stop trolling kid and be respectful

    You literally said you drop 4k units per path on LoL. It's time you stop using that as proof that you have skill. One of my ally mates did paths using only 1k units. Most anyone can do it with 4k units. Again, the A.I speed and reaction is fine. You have to just do a better job countering. Its just cold hard facts that if you are struggling with taking a boss down, you aren't ready to do so.

    When you do one path with 1000 units we can talk. You are not on my level kid. 😂 some paths are harder than others. I did used 4000 units on the juggs path. In the easy path i can do it under 1500. It depend the path. Go back and play act 1 kid 😂

    I struggle to understand your mindset. I really do. You want LoL to be easier with better rewards. You want AW bosses to be more "fair". You want more rewards for easier content. Your forum posing history is full of contradictions. And all the while you talk about being on a different level than everyone and how much skill you have. Half the time i think you post to get people riled up and half the time i think you really mean what you say. I don't want to comment on your threads and then I read them a couple times and find myself having to comment because everything you say is unfounded and off base. I should learn to ignore you but you are like a chinese buffet for me, i have to stop and eat. Find a way to be better, can't always take the easier way out.

    How about you stop being disrespectful. My question for kabam is legit. I do not want to hear or appreciate your 2 cents bro. You are not at my level. As badass as your profile is you are way behing me.

    Again my question is legit. Maybe it is my device maybe it is something else. I do feel AW AI is a notch faster than any other game mode specially some node or bosses.

    Again I am asking Kabam not you. I gain nothing from your opinion. Please finish Act 5 and LOL then you can talk to me.
This discussion has been closed.