**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

12345679»

Comments

• Edge234Edge234 Posts: 38
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto
    PLEASE SEE THIS SCREENSHOT!
    I GOT THAT ERROR AS SOON I TRIED TO OPEN 2 CRYSTALS AT ONCE WITH A SINGLE CLICK BY PRESSING ‘OPEN 2 CRYSTALS’ BUTTON. I DIDNOT SPIN THEM ONE BY ONE.
    Support sends me just 1 Crystal back instead of 2. Am i not supposed to get 2 Crystals back?

DOES THAT MEAN THAT PEOPLE WHO OPEN 2 or 3 or 4 or more CRYSTALS IN A ‘SINGLE CLICK’ WOULD GET JUST 1 CRYSTAL BACK? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!

fu84azqk6muk.jpeg

Ishcuses
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Here’s how only recieving 1 crystal back after popping two makes sense.

If 2 crystals are popped and the first crystal returns an error that prevents the second crystal from ever rolling on the server (just like losing connection to the server mid spin). Only one crystal was rolled and returned an error. Result, one crystal refunded.

If 2 crystals were popped and the first one did not have an error then it would award a champion for that crystal and return an error for the second one. Awarding you one champion and an error crystal. Result, one crystal refunded.
  • Kabam support still say that nothing was wrong with my 6 star featured crystal and it was working as intended even though I sent Screenshots multiple times...
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    I'm still yet to receive a response.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Resubmitted ticket Wednesday saying I wanted to forefit my 6* to get a new crystal

Got an official response on Thursday saying I qualified and asked if I wanted to keep the champ or get new crystal... I responded saying I wanted to get a new crystal

Got a response today (Saturday) that my champ was locked up and they couldn't remove champ and give crystal until unlocked. Looks like I had stopped mid series in arena and had JF locked up, I finished arena and responded.

Few hours later Kabam removed 6* JF and gave back 120x Tier 5 Basic ISO-8 and 379,080 Gold since I had already leveled her up (very thankful for some of the resources back).

Respun the crystal and got Karnak.... 😢. While in my opinion, anyone was better than JF but would have been nicer to get whoever I technically landed on in the 6 bugged champs (Nightcrawler, Elektra, The Hood, Mordo, Doctor Octopus, Punisher 2099)

Anyways... Overall a fair option given to correct the bug that occurred, just didn't get anything great from it. I guess more saving of 6* shards from here...
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    It has been 4 days now and many of us are still waiting, including me.
    I’m still waiting too
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike i received word from support finally today. They told me since my second spin after the error message was a succesful spin, I was not affected by the bug. Surely this is some kind of joke?
  • @DoctorJ that's basically what they are telling me aswell and they just close my tickets.
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    Everyone should be treated fairly. That doesn't seem to be the same response as others have received.

Also Kabam will delete it from forums i believe.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit sort this out!!! This is ridiculous customer support, you guys are very fortunate not everyone opened a 6 star featured crystal! Otherwise Thier would be a very big uproar...
    edited June 2018
    LeandroW10 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @Kabam Rose @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit sort this out!!! This is ridiculous customer support, you guys are very fortunate not everyone opened a 6 star featured crystal! Otherwise Thier would be a very big uproar...

Can you imagine? They got lucky it was caught within an hour.

Beyond pissed, I'd been saving for 4 months for that crystal and got screwed.
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike it’s been 4 days brother can I please get my ticket handled
    This crystal saga is starting to become a joke, I am still waiting for this to be resolved, no follow up response from kabam support, no update on how the resolution is progressing on here

How many have been sorted so far in the 5 days???
    How many left to resolve??? This may give us an indication of how much longer we have to wait.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @“Kabam Lyra”

Can we have an update please, this is getting extremely frustrating for me and many others. I just want this sorted as it was not my fault to start with and is taking too long to sort out

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    No update or shards for me either.
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    edited June 2018
    is it too hard to just remove the champion (even if i ranked up) and give the crystal back? since it was clearly a bug, are you giving something? it was my effort/money/time that gave me that shards... i feel really sad if it ends like this... but im still waiting... i just hope you make the right decision, if you already admitted the problem, and return some crystals to some people... why not treating the rest like that?
  • GhostttGhosttt Posts: 61
    ??
    Awesome job they have closed my case no other communication since I opened it NOT HAPPY @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @kabam someone pm me and sort this out please
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Bump
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Edge234 wrote: »
    Awesome job they have closed my case no other communication since I opened it NOT HAPPY @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @kabam someone pm me and sort this out please

This just happened to me too, I have screen shots of me getting the error message. They didn’t even bother to tell me I wasn’t getting my shards refunded, just closed my ticket with no explanation at all.
  • TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    This is taking too ridiculously long. The people running Kabam support are doing a bad job. They seem confused about what is the resolution which was already published last week by their colleagues. In the past one week of waiting, 3 last AWa of Seasons have taken place and we all know a god-tier defender has the potential to impact the outcome for close fights. Now it seems they are even deleting posts...
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    If it comes to it, I guess we will have to contact Prof Hoff, Richtheman, Seatin, BrianGrant, Vekx, Analyzer, Crystal Whale, and any other YouTuber known to man. Not to mention Reddit. Then eventually Google and Apple. I don't want to have to go that route, but I am being left no choice. @Kabam Miike please give us some info. A leg to stand on. An update, anything buddy
    Any mods actually reading this thread anymore @Kabam Miike ?????
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I’m not sure how to handle my situation, should I submit a ticket to say they closed my ticket with no resolution? That they never acknowledged my ticket even existed?
    Snakep wrote: »
    I’m not sure how to handle my situation, should I submit a ticket to say they closed my ticket with no resolution? That they never acknowledged my ticket even existed?
    I reopened a new ticket and stated that old one wasn’t resolved, explained what had happened (again) told them to remove my champ (again) and give me a 6* feature crystal (again) and submitted screen shot of error. Next communication I will submit the ss of mod replies on here
    edited June 2018
    After asking i have my case escalated to a different person, they have elected to not respond. Been 48 hours and no response. Im going to file another ticket and hope for a differen person.

The silence from the mods on the matter of their support not doing what was posted is deafening.
  • They just keep saying you never received the same error as others and the champion you got was the correct one. Blah blah.... And just close the case...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Just wanted to give a final update on the issue. The team has worked through the majority of cases. And as stated in our original announcement, you must be on the list of players confirmed to have received the error message to be eligible. If you have any further questions about your individual cases, please continue to work directly with support with your questions. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
This discussion has been closed.