**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance Wars Season 3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    I just said what everyone else is saying
  • ClintBeastwoodClintBeastwood Posts: 78
    So now what happens when I R5 a duplicate defender specifically because you made this diversity change and next season you go ahead and re-implement defender diversity?
  • DarkChyld14DarkChyld14 Posts: 37
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Do you have a legend for all the buffs? What is "Dismay" for instance

I will talk to the team about getting the list of Buff Descriptions for newer nodes that players might be less familiar with, but in the meantime, this is Dismay:

"Whenever the Attacker loses their highest achieved Combo in a fight, they gain a Degeneration Debuff that deals damage every second equal to {1} times the lost Combo."

This is basically the "Don't lose your Combo" Buff.

I actually love this node because it goes right into the name of this game: don't get hit. If you don't get hit you don't have to worry about the debuff.

Guess you never played any bugged/ Broken champs
  • Davyb18Davyb18 Posts: 30
    So will rank down tickets be sent out to those people who had to rank chump champions up just for diversity or are kabam so greedy you want to cheat the community yet again
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Haha jokes on you kabam i stopped caring about war months ago, i realised that good season rewards are to never be given to free to play players with a life. And now you just made the whole thing worst.
    Fellow players please wake up and react, the greed for more and more money is slowly destroying this game month by month...
  • JBenjaminJBenjamin Posts: 27
    Davyb18 wrote: »
    So will rank down tickets be sent out to those people who had to rank chump champions up just for diversity or are kabam so greedy you want to cheat the community yet again
    Mike said none would be issued.

• blindside493blindside493 Posts: 51
    RogerRabs wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike What was the thought process behind upping the difficulty but keeping the rewards the same? Genuinely curious. Seems like harder content deserves better rewards

"the meta has changed!" we have the best champs to keep up with the "meta"...oh wait, no thats only true of the elite whales who buy each new champ.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Superelly wrote: »
    “The Challenger and Expert Maps are getting a significant boost in difficulty. At this time, Exploration and Battlegroup completion is still nearly always 100%, but should be the determining factors of which Alliance wins the War, and not the Attacker Bonus.”

I think kabam clearly forgot they once touted diversity and attacker bonus to be areas they wanted us to excel at to win.

Now they want us to win only when our opponent gives up at the choke nodes.

Such irony.

Who really doesn’t want to 100% and just give up?

Thats the problem they give a different excuse every week to fit the latest narrative totally forgetting they were saying the opposite a month before to try sell the changes back then.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Prediction: they will finally find a way to implement synergies in war by the end of the season 3 (or by the middle of the season 4)

Unique synergies have a lot of potential to cause deaths in AW. They can't let this one pass by
  • PetemuzPetemuz Posts: 11
    So you are making it harder to 100% complete a map? All that says to me is that players have to use items to win and if they have no items they have to use units if they have no units they have to buy them 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 More money for Kabam
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I understand the reason of increasing the difficulty to try and achieve their goal of completing a map 100% would be rare but I feel they went about it incorrectly. They should have started it off extremely difficult and toned it back as needed. This would have avoided backlash and, if anything, had more of a positive impact with the communities perspective. Just my 2 cents. However, I am not going to beat a dead horse regarding the diversity change as it has been mentioned more than enough times and I agree with the majority of the community.
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    So we all ranked champs because of diversity not cause they have a use in this game and now kabam is gonna change the rules again well done kabam not all of us have u limited supplies of t4cc and make our rank up choices based on what we need or what the alliance needed now that’s all been change again, and all so u can make paths harder and we have to buy more potions to get through without dying and coasting our alliance points
    Thanks sooooo much
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    @Kabam Miike i agree that removing diversity will make it more competitive, how ever there should also be rank down tickets put in the unit store. because when diversity was introduced so many rank up specific champ for diversity so i believe that there should be rank down tickets.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    Do you have a legend for all the buffs? What is "Dismay" for instance

I will talk to the team about getting the list of Buff Descriptions for newer nodes that players might be less familiar with, but in the meantime, this is Dismay:

"Whenever the Attacker loses their highest achieved Combo in a fight, they gain a Degeneration Debuff that deals damage every second equal to {1} times the lost Combo."

This is basically the "Don't lose your Combo" Buff.

I actually love this node because it goes right into the name of this game: don't get hit. If you don't get hit you don't have to worry about the debuff.

Guess you never played any bugged/ Broken champs

To be fair...i wrote this comment before watching BG's Domino fight video he posted a bit ago. Domino on this node would be terrible...and I guess Modok too since he's perpetually bugged. So I retract my comment.

However, I had in mind this node when it was in Dungeons and it wasn't hard there. But most of the dungeon enemies were relatively easy.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Just because people didn't voice their concerns previously on forum doesn't mean that diversity is a bad thing. There are better way to reduce 100% AW like progressive item allowance. Master can use 3 items plat can use 5 items and silver can use 15 items as is. Maybe you can fix AW synergy? Now all I will see is 456* of the most OP and broken champs on defense just like the Trinity team in attack.
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    I honestly don’t care if you remove diversity but at least have the decency to give us rank down tickets.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Still no justification for reducing season rewards either
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    Don’t worry about domino and imiw kabam will release 1 specific champ to counter them in a month or 2 but u will have to have 2 other champs with unique synergies in order to make it “work”
    Whales win again
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »

So you want full season rewards (2 months of wars) for only a 1 month season? The rewards are halved because they are shorter seasons.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Bro, you really gonna a question like this and NOT respond to the community's outrage at this?
    NinjAlan wrote: »

Season rewards have been reduced by 50% because the Season length has been reduced by 50%. We've actually added rewards to Gold 1 as well.