**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chaos node

This post is for the chaos node which is dominating in Act 4,now I was doing said act earlier today and as I use my sp1 the opponent gained an unstoppable buff and immediately attacked and killed me after my special ended,not once but twice.I would like you to do something about this I know its not a bug but it's really ticking me and I'm sure a lot of other people off.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You can still parry and hit or evade until the unstoppable runs out
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    The_One wrote: »
    You can still parry and hit or evade until the unstoppable runs out

Not true. They'll just block it and immediately rush as the special is ending and hit you before you get the chance to block.
  • DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    @The_One the case is that defender can block you in a middle of a special and after animations ends, he immediately returns a hit (or full combo) which smells like death. You have no way to avoid it. Act 4 is just a little pain, but when uncollected goldpool makes that kind of sh** it’s so frustrating. But hey - chaos.
  • Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    This post is for the chaos node which is dominating in Act 4,now I was doing said act earlier today and as I use my sp1 the opponent gained an unstoppable buff and immediately attacked and killed me after my special ended,not once but twice.I would like you to do something about this I know its not a bug but it's really ticking me and I'm sure a lot of other people off.

I agree, it does suck, but we all had todeal with it. Just gotta suck it up and keep reviving.