**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Rating drop is ridiculous!

So I come from an ally where one player had 2 accounts. I helped him out at the during the season with the second account since he couldn't handle it by himself because of time (and he is a much better player than myself). Due to this for whatever reason my account (not his, mine) got banned for 8 days and the alliance had it's war rating dropped causing us to fall from Tier 6 to Tier 10. Fair enough, I wasn't even mad. I told him I ain't playing his account again and he was only gonna keep it in the alliance till the end of the season because it wasn't worth the hassle. (His second account is gone now)

A few wars later our war rating got dropped again, no bans this time nothing so now we were dropped to Tier 14/15. And the rewards sucked. From what we know nobody was piloting in the alliance at all and we had words with anyone who might have done it.

Again, literally 2 wars before the season ended we got struck by the same BS as before. This time we dropped all the way down to Tier 20. It's the third lowest Tier and for the most part of the Season we were a Gold 2 Alliance (Finished near the top of Gold 3). Nobody had been piloting any accounts. Nobody has been banned. But this is now where we are.

And with the war changes coming we are not gonna get out of this Easy bracket quickly which means we're gonna be playing wars with 5 paths. And we're still a Gold 3 alliance.

Being dropped the first time was understood and I stopped using his account. But being dropped twice after that with no one being banned is just a piss take. At least if someone else got banned we'd know who else was piloting but we can't see anyone being banned. Just the war rating dropped which is gonna call for some boring wars.

Comments

• Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Sounds like y'all doing to much.
  • Options
    ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    jilanibux wrote: »
    So I come from an ally where one player had 2 accounts. I helped him out at the during the season with the second account since he couldn't handle it by himself because of time (and he is a much better player than myself). Due to this for whatever reason my account (not his, mine) got banned for 8 days and the alliance had it's war rating dropped causing us to fall from Tier 6 to Tier 10. Fair enough, I wasn't even mad. I told him I ain't playing his account again and he was only gonna keep it in the alliance till the end of the season because it wasn't worth the hassle. (His second account is gone now)

A few wars later our war rating got dropped again, no bans this time nothing so now we were dropped to Tier 14/15. And the rewards sucked. From what we know nobody was piloting in the alliance at all and we had words with anyone who might have done it.

Again, literally 2 wars before the season ended we got struck by the same BS as before. This time we dropped all the way down to Tier 20. It's the third lowest Tier and for the most part of the Season we were a Gold 2 Alliance (Finished near the top of Gold 3). Nobody had been piloting any accounts. Nobody has been banned. But this is now where we are.

And with the war changes coming we are not gonna get out of this Easy bracket quickly which means we're gonna be playing wars with 5 paths. And we're still a Gold 3 alliance.

Being dropped the first time was understood and I stopped using his account. But being dropped twice after that with no one being banned is just a piss take. At least if someone else got banned we'd know who else was piloting but we can't see anyone being banned. Just the war rating dropped which is gonna call for some boring wars.

you shouldve had a full season ban for your first offense. Consider yourselves lucky.
  • Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Like I said it was fair enough I shouldn't have helped him out, I wasn't mad about that. And @Deadbyrd9 it was for account sharing because I definitely ain't been modding or hacking. I'm not even that big a player to be honest. It's mainly about the other 2 times where they dropped our war rating even though nobody was piloting. And believe me on that because we lost the war as well before they dropped our war rating the third time.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You don’t get banned for account sharing. Only other forms of cheating such as modding, hacking, 3rd party software, etc

You can get bans for account sharring, cheating while doing it can get you a perm ban