**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam release an update that makes trading champions with one another possible?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    No
    Nope, this game is meant for you to collect champions...not trade champions. Plus, it can be very easily abused, even with restrictions in place. I have yet to see one comment that actually mentions the perfect limitations so that any form of abuse is near impossible or better yet, impossible. Unfortunately, none of the comments that support this idea mention any restrictions that are close to this standard I have just mentioned.
  • Options
    MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    No
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I'll just keep creating accounts to get easy new features in arena and trade them to my main account.

Yeah, sign me up.
    Can you explain me how I can get EASY new features in Arena using a new account?.
    And anyone arguing it please?.

Plus, that silly problem (if it's actually real) could be fixed locking trades for begginers levels.
    Then people should first rank every accounts and that is far from the human possibilities.
    Some Quest and others features are already locked for early levels, so why not?.
    Besides the obvious security and unfair advantage issues,
    There aren't obvious problems, just baseless fears for uninformed people talking according their prejudices and limited vision.

For example, begging would be an issue? In fact a HUGE issue? Cmon please, then I'll not tell you Social Networks exist and people could be harassed for many and worst things and not mention to the real world.
    Block Users is already a featured in the game, so (inexistent) problem fixed.

The purpose of the game isn't what average Joe want to be, it's the one Kabam want and it's not engraved stone. If they want tomorrow they release a v12 changing main mechanics and nerfing goods customers already had invested and I'll see the same people arguing changes are a part of the life and nothing about the (now former) purpose of the game.

Trading is a fair model used in many games specially mobas. And they're profiting very well, because most people don't buy gambles, even here just few people waste money and many of them stop doing it once they realizing their odds weren't so realistic as they guessed. People prefer security and most people spend in real goods, even if they know tomorrow it could be not worthy for them, it would be worthy for anyone else.

Gifs are already a fact in the game.
    Any thing argued against Trades could be argued against Gifting, because gifs are a trade but just one side get something. Nobody is doing it.

Accounts are already sold, stolen, whatever.
    It's not potential it's already a Fact, then using those arguments the game should already be killed. But nobody is arguing it neither.

You sound so dumb honestly. Don't feel like I need to say anything more.