**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam release an update that makes trading champions with one another possible?

ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

Should Kabam release an update that makes trading champions with one another possible? 216 votes

Yes
37%
Hiapeindexsuperunknown012TripleD_FenrirdRaghu7Noob_2yrsAjavedbhuv9191TaxHolyDirkness41cUbA_LiBrECapWW2DukeHyperduckzDarkmewtwo666ytm315RedmistKohlinadqqedfyvrI_am_GrootTheLuce 82 votes
No
62%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomNoobeeusCoatHang3rRotmgmoddyGamerStara99LaylicOngellHulksmasshhhero3Whododo872LocoMotivesSnakeEyes69GunzoKronos987654321SirnoobGolden_GuardianDLegendFuzzylumps 134 votes

Comments

• ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Yes
    I've wanted to trade champions with people ever since I first downloaded this game back in 2015!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yes
    I believe there are potential restrictions that could prevent abuse of any possible system.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Yes

No! How many times do we have to say that this feature only gets exploited. I see these posts everyday seriously stop
    I apologize for being annoying. Just made a Kabam forums account today.
    Also how would it be exploited? Couldn't Kabam just put restrictions on it like HeroBoltsy said?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    No
    Can't make things too easy now
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    No
    Would open up a whole new black market. People paying hundreds to buy a 5* SL after the previous owner finishes LoL. No restrictions can manage it, people will ally jump to make it work.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    People would buy accounts to make trades with themselves and create super teams. This is not a good idea.
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    From a business standpoint this would be the worse thing they could do. Implement it when they are going out of business.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    No
    It's a good thing player votes don't actually count for anything, but as stated above. Advocating for this would be really short sighted and would honestly do a lot more harm than good for the integrity of the game. Even as someone pointed out with SL/LoL, entire alliances would be making their way through on a single SL dupe. Just trade him around as each person completes the path. I don't mean this to reflect on you, but honestly a terrible idea.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Drizzits wrote: »
    It's a good thing player votes don't actually count for anything, but as stated above. Advocating for this would be really short sighted and would honestly do a lot more harm than good for the integrity of the game. Even as someone pointed out with SL/LoL, entire alliances would be making their way through on a single SL dupe. Just trade him around as each person completes the path. I don't mean this to reflect on you, but honestly a terrible idea.

Unless the restriction was 1 trade a month
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    No
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Drizzits wrote: »

Unless the restriction was 1 trade a month

Once a month is light work I can trade off my champ then let the other guy do it we keep doing it till everyone had beat lol would much rather due that then arena r hope for a 5 star sl in crystals
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Yes
    Would open up a whole new black market. People paying hundreds to buy a 5* SL after the previous owner finishes LoL. No restrictions can manage it, people will ally jump to make it work.
    LoL should be deleted, it open a black market because people pay hundreds to buy a WHOLE account after the previous owner finishes LoL.
    I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    From a business standpoint this would be the worse thing they could do. Implement it when they are going out of business.
    Many videogames have trading system and they're profiting very well.
    It's a boost for videogames because userbase have more thing to do and interaction, even sales from the shop raise up.
    Bigdrail93 wrote: »
    It's allot easier to get new champs on newer account. People will make tons of new accounts and trade the champs to their main account. Massive exploit
    How? Can you explain how I can get easily new champs?.
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Also how would it be exploited? Couldn't Kabam just put restrictions on it like HeroBoltsy said?
    Agree, the system could have restrictions.

However most fears you'll read about this topic (or any change tbh) are overreacting no sense of conservative people exaggerating inexistent problems.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No
    Besides the obvious security and unfair advantage issues, the entire game is designed around acquiring Champs through a combination of effort, luck, and/or money. It contradicts the purpose of the game. It's a bad ideal all-round. Accounts would potentially be sold, stolen from, boosted using other Accounts, etc. People would open Beginner Accounts to acquire Champs for their main ones. Begging would be a huge issue. People would be harassed for Champs. They would be sold, and that's already a problem as it is for Accounts. Making it more layered wouldn't be a smart idea. Plus, from a business standpoint, it's a bad idea. Not likely to happen. Great in theory. Too many consequences.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    No
    I'll just keep creating accounts to get easy new features in arena and trade them to my main account.

Yeah, sign me up.
    Yes
    I'll just keep creating accounts to get easy new features in arena and trade them to my main account.

Yeah, sign me up.
    Can you explain me how I can get EASY new features in Arena using a new account?.
    And anyone arguing it please?.

Plus, that silly problem (if it's actually real) could be fixed locking trades for begginers levels.
    Then people should first rank every accounts and that is far from the human possibilities.
    Some Quest and others features are already locked for early levels, so why not?.
    Besides the obvious security and unfair advantage issues,
    There aren't obvious problems, just baseless fears for uninformed people talking according their prejudices and limited vision.

For example, begging would be an issue? In fact a HUGE issue? Cmon please, then I'll not tell you Social Networks exist and people could be harassed for many and worst things and not mention to the real world.
    Block Users is already a featured in the game, so (inexistent) problem fixed.

The purpose of the game isn't what average Joe want to be, it's the one Kabam want and it's not engraved stone. If they want tomorrow they release a v12 changing main mechanics and nerfing goods customers already had invested and I'll see the same people arguing changes are a part of the life and nothing about the (now former) purpose of the game.

Trading is a fair model used in many games specially mobas. And they're profiting very well, because most people don't buy gambles, even here just few people waste money and many of them stop doing it once they realizing their odds weren't so realistic as they guessed. People prefer security and most people spend in real goods, even if they know tomorrow it could be not worthy for them, it would be worthy for anyone else.

Gifs are already a fact in the game.
    Any thing argued against Trades could be argued against Gifting, because gifs are a trade but just one side get something. Nobody is doing it.

Accounts are already sold, stolen, whatever.
    It's not potential it's already a Fact, then using those arguments the game should already be killed. But nobody is arguing it neither.
    No
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

Yeah, sign me up.
    Can you explain me how I can get EASY new features in Arena using a new account?.

Plus, that silly problem (if it's actually real) could be fixed locking trades for begginers levels.
    Then people should first rank every accounts and that is far from the human possibilities.
    Some Quest and others features are already locked for early levels, so why not?.
    There aren't obvious problems, just baseless fears for uninformed people talking according their prejudices and limited vision.

For example, begging would be an issue? In fact a HUGE issue? Cmon please, then I'll not tell you Social Networks exist and people could be harassed for many and worst things and not mention to the real world.

The purpose of the game isn't what average Joe want to be, it's the one Kabam want and it's not engraved stone. If they want tomorrow they release a v12 changing main mechanics and nerfing goods customers already had invested and I'll see the same people arguing changes are a part of the life and nothing about the (now former) purpose of the game.

Trading is a fair model used in many games specially mobas. And they're profiting very well, because most people don't buy gambles, even here just few people waste money and many of them stop doing it once they realizing their odds weren't so realistic as they guessed. People prefer security and most people spend in real goods, even if they know tomorrow it could be not worthy for them, it would be worthy for anyone else.

Any thing argued against Trades could be argued against Gifting, because gifs are a trade but just one side get something. Nobody is doing it.

It's not potential it's already a Fact, then using those arguments the game should already be killed. But nobody is arguing it neither.

No developer would introduce a black market just because one exist they have no control over
    No
    Why do I keep arguing against things I can exploit and make a profit off of
    Yes
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Yeah, sign me up.

No developer would introduce a black market just because one exist they have no control over
    Sorry but you don't know what is a black market.

Black markets exist because the real market fails or it's inexistent. And Black Market already exist.
    Almost every Moba have trade markets, those developers I guess there not developers.
    Please explain step to step how you could exploit it.
    No

Yeah, sign me up.

There aren't obvious problems? I'm sorry, but your perception seems tunneled.
    No

Yeah, sign me up.

Sorry but you don't know what is a black market.

Black markets exist because the real market fails or it's inexistent. And Black Market already exist.
    Almost every Moba have trade markets, those developers I guess there not developers.
    Please explain step to step how you could exploit it.

Step one make a alt
    Step 2 join a ally that gets 4 star shards
    Step 3 wait for a good 4 star
    Step 4 sell the rights to said 4 star
    Step 5 profit
    No
    We have Mercs making money off Players everyday. We have people naive enough to share their Account Info and end up with Champs sold. We have suspicion or hacking. We have people selling Accounts everyday, in Global, online, in 3rd-Party Apps, we have people with multiple Accounts that could easily boost their Main Account....
    You want to add the ability to transfer Champs, and tell me the risks aren't there. Ok then.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    No
    Absolutely not. Enough with these stupid threads. it will never happen. it goes against everything that the game actually IS.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    No
    Exploitation much?
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No
    Maybe...yes!

GIVE ME YOUR GWENPOOL AND ILL GIVE YOU MY IRON PATRIOT!!!!!!!!
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    No

Yeah, sign me up.

@I_am_Groot it's called beginner and intermediate brackets vs. veteran bracket. i decided to go for GR on the last week of my 2nd month and got him at around 1.3m. the veteran bracket cutoff was around 4m. people could easily make a new account every 2 months and trade all the champs they get from arenas to their main account.

plus, what would count as a "beginner level"? how high is high enough? it's still fairly easy to level at the early stages, and anyone determined enough to move a good champ onto their main would be able to easily get a new account to the required level.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    @I_am_Groot new accounts have a window, 3 months I think, where they are in a lower arena bracket. Can get featured 4*s from arena on the cheap. Basic 4*s too.
    No
    @I_am_Groot new accounts have a window, 3 months I think, where they are in a lower arena bracket. Can get featured 4*s from arena on the cheap. Basic 4*s too.

Yes. Beginner is the first month. Intermediate is the second. Veteran is after 60 days.
  • RedmistRedmist Posts: 31
    Yes
    This may help make a trade system work and kill a black market
    1.you have to be level 25 or 30 to trade that way you can't just make a new account get newer champs then trading them off to your main account
    2.all trade have to be the same star rated no swiping 1* for 4 lol
    3.if your trading units for champ make all trades a flat fee that way people can't under cut /out price each other you know who you are
    4.Kabam will never do this some people are just dumb lucky it would kill their Monopoly on selling their crystal if some one want can guarantee you a champ for units its over for them .