**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bane Buff issue

Comments

• Options
    omar_ochoaomar_ochoa Posts: 29
    It’s time to make this viral , I want everyone to see Kabam doesn’t care about or problems. This issue has been going on for a while now and they have done nothing to solve this issue.

I fought 62k health Magik with my 24k health SL and I hit first so Bane cursed Magik ans she was only bleeding 303 per second instead of the 2.5% of current health so to see it it was fair I let it reverse and I was bleeding 658 per second . Doesn’t seem fair, does it???

See images attached I will go viral with this issue . It’s time for us to stand up and not put up with them.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @omar_ochoa What's the bug? If you hit your opponent then he/she degenerates 2.5% of current champion's health. But if your opponent hits you then your champion degenerates 2.5% of your opponent's health.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    omar_ochoa wrote: »
    It’s time to make this viral , I want everyone to see Kabam doesn’t care about or problems. This issue has been going on for a while now and they have done nothing to solve this issue.

I fought 62k health Magik with my 24k health SL and I hit first so Bane cursed Magik ans she was only bleeding 303 per second instead of the 2.5% of current health so to see it it was fair I let it reverse and I was bleeding 658 per second . Doesn’t seem fair, does it???

See images attached I will go viral with this issue . It’s time for us to stand up and not put up with them.

Read it again man it's 2.5% of opponents health
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Edit: NM

Edited Edit: The node is designed to alter your play style, as you have to time your hits to take the least damage. I personally don't have an issue with this node, but I can see why some might.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    @omar_ochoa I think Bane ticks twice per second. So the math adds up.

If your Starlord did have 24k health he should be doing around 600 damage per second or 2 ticks of 300.
  • Options
    I posted a bunch of pictures as proofyet for some reason they don’t come up .

303 x 2 clics is 606
    606 is not 2.5% of 62k health
    Bane node says 2.5% bleed per second for 10seconds

Some of you respond to this line it’s a comment on a node and don’t realize the severity of the problem.

Kabam is screwing us over on this , why should I take the full 2.5% damage per second and Kabam fighter not take the same 2.5% in damage .

Since when is discrimination not an issue ?????

READ THE POST BEFORE YOU ADD A RESPONSE.
  • Options
    s0n4lkpygn6m.png
  • Options
    vue55f7fhnow.png
  • Options
    rmilj127ou0t.png
  • Options
    h24nwfpqsmna.png
  • Options
    Read the node before posting again after getting answers!!
  • Options

303 x 2 clics is 606

Some of you respond to this line it’s a comment on a node and don’t realize the severity of the problem.

Kabam is screwing us over on this , why should I take the full 2.5% damage per second and Kabam fighter not take the same 2.5% in damage .

You need to re-read it. Read it carefully: "whichever champion lands the first hit will place a curse on the opposing champion of which deals 2.5% of THEIR current health"

The THEIR refers to the champion that lands the hit. So when you hit Magik you force a curse on her that deals a 2.5% degeneration on her based on your current health. If your Star Lord had 24k health then 2.5% is 600 degeneration. And it ticks at half second intervals so it would show 300 degen per half second.
  • Options
    ptrtkcx3ui6x.png
  • Options
    h24nwfpqsmna.png

See, when the curse was placed on your Star Lord then it is 2.5% of Magik's current health. 52,500 times 2.5% is 1300. At half tick intervals that would be 650 degen per half second on SL.
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141

303 x 2 clics is 606

You're reading it wrong. it deals 2.5% of your health as damage to magik. if she hits you, that's 2.5% of HER current health as damage to you
  • Options
    It's honestly just a grammatical issue cause they don't specify too much when they say "their current health", cause it can mean both the attacker or the defender.
  • Options
    The word their is referral to a second person not to one self .
  • Options

That's not correct. It is the first person. The math clearly proves that, but keep spamming the topic.
  • Options
    Grammar does not allow you to use the word for one self
  • Options
    Would you like a dictionary post off the definition and use of the word THEIR?????
  • Options
    Would you like a dictionary post off the definition and use of the word THEIR?????

Sure...but if you use the basic google definition the "first champion" can also be referred to as their since they were previously mentioned. :)
  • Options
    Thawnim wrote: »

Sure...but if you use the basic google definition the "first champion" can also be referred to as their since they were previously mentioned. :)

Ding ding ding
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Ding ding ding

This thread would work better as a suggestion or request. Thoughts?
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Ding ding ding

This thread would work better as a suggestion or request. Thoughts?

After the confusion with bane. I've previously seen this kind of thread many times. It's a good suggestion for sure if he'd wanna make it
  • Options

well, the evidence proves it differently
    their can mean the defender or the attacker. its really vague.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    What just happened to my brain cells?