**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I blame it to higher tier alliances for what is going on right now.

I think it is 100% higher tier alliances fault. They brought this on us. How?

Hey guys, lets boost to max for every fight in aw and heal right back up to full after any damage taken. And saying aw is too easy too boring. Questions to you, lets not boosts or use portions and see how easy and boring it is! How many of you finished your paths without using boosts and portions? If you really needed to use those items then hell it is not boring and easy.

What kabam sees as a business wants to make profit
1. Less deaths = contents are too easy
2. Revenue went up for increased boosts and portions sell.

What kabam does
Makes AW more harder to increase even higher sales.

Result

Death sentence to Free to play or Occasional spenders or mid tier players.

Comments

• Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    Stop, you can't blame or get mad at people for doing well. Competition drives progress, and harder content makes people better. It also makes the game more interesting, adjust or get out.
  • Tiberius77Tiberius77 Posts: 14
    It’s them and Kabam. They enable each other
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Warlock13 wrote: »
    Stop, you can't blame or get mad at people for doing well. Competition drives progress, and harder content makes people better. It also makes the game more interesting, adjust or get out.

Doing well by paying your way out? Lol
    And talking about boycott?
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    Not Death to free players, just frustion for those who spend so much and more out of their pockets. I can enjoy the game without spending and stressing out. It's true if they would curve the spending they might make it better but that's a big if, as they have alot invested.

Just play., Have fun. Enjoy the game.
    Viper83 wrote: »

I'm talking about the ones who do it the right way. Not every top ally pays or cheats. How about Brian??? He plays with the highest level of transparency. If you want to do the same level of fights, then this might not be the game for you. Or, you're not competitive enough?
    edited June 2018

I'm talking about the ones who do it the right way. Not every top ally pays or cheats. How about Brian??? He plays with the highest level of transparency. If you want to do the same level of fights, then this might not be the game for you. Or, you're not competitive enough?

Yo READ before you start an argument.

I have never mentioned about cheat.
    And about brian. He is a great player respect for him.
    You sure he never uses boosts or portions? lol
    Btw if people have boosts and money, they can do whatever they want with it. You can't get mad at people for doing what they can to succeed (as long as it's legal). It's asenine and somewhat of a hater mentality. No offense though.
    edited June 2018
    I just hope your forum ID and in game ID isn't the same.
    And you missed my point. so yes im a hater, because its a mobile game, and im not fortunate enough to spend my hard earned money on it.
    edited June 2018

Yo READ before you start an argument.

I have never mentioned about cheat.
    And about brian. He is a great player respect for him.
    You sure he never uses boosts or portions? lol [/quo

He talked about boosts, everybody uses boosts. Even at the lower allies. My point is, do not cry about the difficulty of the game. Stick to the level that fits you and move on. Yes, it is hard and it's gonna get harder. But, that's fun, right? easy is boring. If a free to play player can do it, why can't you? I used him as an example, but there are countless others who are free to play and enjoy the game.
    Just enjoy the game for what it is and at the level you can. It's just a game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    The difficulty is increased because people were breezing through to 100%. That was never the goal, and should not be really. It should be a challenge the higher up you go. For months, people pointed out the fact that everyone finishes 100%, and the War is won by a small number of Points. There's very few ways you can make it harder to finish than increasing the difficulty.
    As for spending and Top Allies, I'm with Warlock. People have the right to spend, and we can't generalize based on where people are at. If Allies are ascending up with little challenge, that's a problem with the system, not the fault of Top Allies.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Boosts and Potions were clearly the way to win. If you wanted to be those high tier alliances, you either spend to buy those boosts and pots or have enough dedication to save enough and make use of them (Like Brian). Tbh, I wouldn't blame anyone for doing so. There was a content, people found a way to beat it but Kabam couldn't take it (I guess?). I don't think those high tier alliances should be blamed (not counting those that cheated, piloted and colluded). They wanted to win, that was the target for them. They weren't trying to have fun to even begin with.

Every instance of fun (within a specific AW at a point in time) was thrown out of the window once Seasons were introduced but seasons gave us something to compete about and there's your fun, that competition (once again not counting the cheaters and the piloted). It essentially became all about the points. Do everything in your power to win as much as possible and get as much as possible. More points equalled more rewards.

Not to stray to far from the point at hand; Kabam introduced something, people found ways to beat that content smartly (again cheaters and piloted don't count), and that smart way was boosts and pots to make sure you don't die (much). Why would they be blamed for making use of what they have to win fairly? Doesn't sound right.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's not really accurate. That became the blame when they got rid of Defender Kills, but in both scenarios, there was spending. Nothing has changed on the Item Use front, as it should be.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Alliances in the higher tiers have reduced deaths by kicking players that can't handle themselves and mandating that you heal up and boost for every fight, which isn't necessarily hard or overly expensive, it's easily obtainable with minimal arena grinding. This is for the small boosts that cost 30 units each though. It's not feasible to expect people to drop 1400 units multiple times a month for the 30% boosts without spending actual money.

You know what's more expensive than dying 6 times (our record for season 2)? Dying 60+ times.
    I changed my name months ago haha
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    @OP

You sir. Have no clue how life works
    I changed my name months ago haha

Hahahah seriously you just Changed your forum Username?
    Lol it was funny as hell a lvl 30 guy talks about big game.
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    @OP

You sir. Have no clue how life works

You sir this is a game which has no outcome that would impact on real life!