**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Cap Infinity War's signature work on defense? [Under Investigation]

MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know synergies have been disabled for a long time for defenders. Cap Infinity's signature depends on having other classes on his team. Will those abilities work on defense based on the other classes in his defense team? Just as I was about to hit the button to post this, I thought I should ask about Hela and knocked out champs on her team or any other dependent abilities for defenders. What can you tell us?

Thanks!
Muzz~
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• MuzzMuzz Posts: 124
    Still no answer. Now your hands are full with this boycott stuff. At least the next week or so will be interesting.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    no synergy works on defence
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Those aren't synergies caps abilities require other champs (abilities)
    And hella gains souls if people are dead again not a synergy

That said neither has a place on defense imo

huh forgot about that thanks for the info
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    See this is the kind of stuff that really annoys me. You think the community would react so harshly to changes if we got transparent information on smaller issues such as this?
  • Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    See this is the kind of stuff that really annoys me. You think the community would react so harshly to changes if we got transparent information on smaller issues such as this?

This.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello all,

I apologize for the delayed reply to this question. The team double checked and it is the case that Captain America Infinity War's signature ability "Leadership" does not work on Alliance War Defense. This is for the same reason that synergies do not work on Alliance War Defense. We are aware of the issue and are working toward a resolution, but it is not a quick fix and will take some time. We will update everyone when we have any more new information to share. Thank you for your patience and understanding.