**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Robinfifth wrote: »
    Kent wrote: »
    we want aq energy every 30 minutes!!

Who cares about that. Give us a free goldpool and modok (for those grinding in arenas)
    You are alone on that most people would rather have 30 min aq timers instead of a trophy 5*.

How about both?

2inpt1u85vhb.png
    Arena fodder and prestige
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Chino7737 wrote: »
    It has almost been 2 hours and it's still down. What's really going on?!?!

That is probably what they are trying to find out.

Too many people in Ant Man arenas broke the game

I was grinding all three simultaneously myself, takes dedication to be able to get the 3, 4, and 5 star of the best champion in the game
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Is there any update on progress/how much longer?

I wish I had something more to tell you right now, but I don't have any additional info at this time. I know people are working very hard to get things back up, though. I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear. If I could beat the servers into submission and drag them back to life right now, I would do that. Thank you for your patience, I know it's not easy to give us right now.

Imagine if The Servers were a Champ! The Duels people would have. XD
    Thanks Adora.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Yeah you are right who wants a Goldpool when you can get the best champ in the game. Maybe the cut off is gonna be 60 or 70 million to get him. Lol

I was grinding all three simultaneously myself, takes dedication to be able to get the 3, 4, and 5 star of the best champion in the game

So your arena bot broke the game
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

He aint just the best. He’s the god of the gods! Even blade is no match against him. Domino and Iron Man (IW) are instantly killed by him
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    This is a long maintenance, hopefully they accidentally unban my OG account, then I can play with 4 accounts instead of 3
    here's to hoping they finally found a solution to synergies in alliance war and they are using this emergency maintenance to make that fix...
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited June 2018
    I keep getting prompts to log into my account now.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    8/10ths of my BG are about to go to sleep and links are still up in section 1 map 6. How do you expect we finish the map when we will have to wait 8-9 hours before they wake up and we can move out of section 1? Even with 30 minute timers it will be a stretch. Fix this ASAP

He aint just the best. He’s the god of the gods! Even blade is no match against him. Domino and Iron Man (IW) are instantly killed by him

Except Chuck Norris. You don't Grind Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris Grinds you.

No way! Ant Man grinds Chuck Noris XD
    Why do u think the game is down? Answer: Ant Man
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    AQ is running any news for free maps or energy cost reduced to 30minutes @kabam adora? Hope for compensation
    Born wrote: »
    8/10ths of my BG are about to go to sleep and links are still up in section 1 map 6. How do you expect we finish the map when we will have to wait 8-9 hours before they wake up and we can move out of section 1? Even with 30 minute timers it will be a stretch. Fix this ASAP

What do u think they’ve been doing?
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

This is why everyone like you much more than that other guy. 😉

😳 I heard he was kinda grouchy but then again I would be too putting up with all u dudes complaining

Naw dog. Not if it’s your job in customer service. You either put up or bounce out.
    You must have never worked retail or any job requiring handling people in a diplomatic way.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    AQ is running any news for free maps or energy cost reduced to 30minutes @kabam adora? Hope for compensation

I think they already said that they would think about compensation later. First they wanna get the game back up and running
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Great, just cost us a war, we were in matchmaking when maintenance started so now we get kabammed and will miss one this week.
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

• NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    The game is not living up to my expectations
    A suggestion for compensation: many people seem to be complaining about losing a war due to matchmaking times. Because of this especially long server maintenance, would it be possible to push back the matchmaking closing time so as to alleviate some complaints?
  • Any chance timers on events/arenas/AQ get extended for time loss?? ( cough, cough, choke )
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

I doubt you grind a million points a hour
  • Compensation takes as long to get as fixes
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    This should do wonders for the whole log off/boycott thing.
    Stara99 wrote: »

Its been more than an hour. Plus if u use a lot of units and a lot of champs it’s very quite possible
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Great, just cost us a war, we were in matchmaking when maintenance started so now we get **** and will miss one this week.

How ?

Its been more than an hour. Plus if u use a lot of units and a lot of champs it’s very quite possible

Do you have lots of units and champs 😒

Do you have lots of units and champs 😒

Im not the only arena grinder. Also not to brag but i do have a lot of units right now and a decent amount of chanps for arenas
  • Well, Imma go to sleep then try it in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.