**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    Stara99 wrote: »
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

I doubt you grind a million points a hour

Actually, my average grinding speed in the 5* featured arena is just about that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

Actually, my average grinding speed in the 5* featured arena is just about that.

Do you run Suicides?
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2018

I can do that if have my 5&6* but you can’t average that using 4*
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    But if nobody can grind then it's even right?

Only, probably not. I can close in on that with my 3s and 4s
  • miracle85miracle85 Posts: 13
    This is a long time to be down if only they ever gabe us the compensation we deserve for their impotence
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

It is even

Only, probably not. I can close in on that with my 3s and 4s

Using iPhone you can only average around 600k using 4* with a stacked roster with suicides
    miracle85 wrote: »
    This is a long time to be down if only they ever gabe us the compensation we deserve for their impotence

Not to encourage, but I believe you meant incompetence. XD
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    I hope this maintenance is done to fix Domino breaking block.... If not don't activate the new node 27 nor 28 before she is fixed
    miracle85 wrote: »

Well i mean we cant get compensation if the game is never fixed. Once its back online is when they address that

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59

I doubt you grind arena. . .

Im currently at 37mil in goldpool arena. . . I find this emergency maintenance particularly annoying because i was attempting to beat my winstreak

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.
    So roughly around 2.5 minutes average a series
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Technically everybody misses out on the same amount of time in arenas so there's no reason for arena compensation of any kind.

It would be nice to get 1/2 energy refresh timers for AQ & AW though.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I am so glad I haven't gone to the store yet to buy Google cards. I was contemplating buying a few Odins to be able to get further in the Goldpool arena that I had to buy crystals to be able to win a ticket needed to even access the arena. At least i didn't buy the units and only got majorly screwed once instead of twice.

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

I see. I don't run them because I don't have the patience to switch all the time. Just curious the difference in Points.
    I am so glad I haven't gone to the store yet to buy Google cards. I was contemplating buying a few Odins to be able to get further in the Goldpool arena that I had to buy crystals to be able to win a ticket needed to even access the arena. At least i didn't buy the units and only got majorly screwed once instead of twice.
    How much you have so far?
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yay no Massacre for me... I just so happen have time now with a newborn to grind arena. So yeah this is effecting me a lot. Almost 2 hours now... so what? Use units? Buy stuff? U don't deserve it. xd3r6zpe6plh.jpg
    Thx again...
    LOGAN580 wrote: »

For the people going for goldpool yes it’s even, but for people like me who where only going to be able to achieve the top milestones in the time frame it screws us

Pretty sure a lot of people would be happy with that 1-2 mil points compensation idea i mentioned earlier
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56

No not really, I have plans for tomorrow so I had planned to put in most of my grinding tonight. Someone who has tomorrow free now has a substantially larger opportunity to rack up points than I do. Some players are in different time zones and this down time will not affect them at all so they have a distinct advantage as well. Just because the server is down for everyone doesn't mean it impacts all of us equally.
    Technically everybody misses out on the same amount of time in arenas so there's no reason for arena compensation of any kind.

Wish I knew game was go8ng to be down. Could have gotten a decent nap
    Whataduck wrote: »
    Are we getting compensation with this?

Tbd

With only 4* champions, no. But my average in the 5* featured includes about twelve rounds of 5* champions that I can generally use three times a day. That increases the average from about 600-700k per hour using 4* champs to about a million an hour total.
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154

not true, those who are asleep when the game went down would still have normal grind time when they wake up (assuming the game is up by then)
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »

I doubt you grind arena. . .

Im currently at 37mil in goldpool arena. . . I find this emergency maintenance particularly annoying because i was attempting to beat my winstreak

Stara doesn't Grind Arena? You must be new here. XD
This discussion has been closed.