**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    My glass is empty @Ad0ra_ shall I pour another?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Stara99 wrote: »
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

I doubt you grind a million points a hour

Actually, my average grinding speed in the 5* featured arena is just about that.

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

I see. I don't run them because I don't have the patience to switch all the time. Just curious the difference in Points.

Its not really about the point difference. Its the fight time that has the biggest impact.
    2nd3j7tlrgg1.png

🤔🤔🤔

My highest is I think about half that. I would double check, but...
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Yo i have a 127 win streak boys. Its harder to get a 127 than a thousand whatever. I have put up 3 mil in the 3 and 4 star arena. I won hulk. Oh yeah. I won him.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I wonder what the compensation will be, because this down time is ridiculous..I could have had 2-3 million in arenas since the downtime started
  • Cam we have some 6* shards compensation?
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I wonder what the compensation will be, because this down time is ridiculous..I could have had 2-3 million in arenas since the downtime started

whatever it is, some people will wake up tomorrow, not knowing there was a problem, with free treats in their inbox.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Still down? Dang! We got AW, AQ and questing to do!
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

I thought you said the game was going to come up soon
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »

Only if you're also going to pour me a drink?

Idk T R U M P is my neighbor idk if we’re on good terms with you Canadians or not. I think the g7 hinges on the game coming back up tonight
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Meh wanted to grind and sleep early. Wasted 3 hours clicking reconnect. Just wanted to be top 200 for another 20 sigs for my goldpool
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    @Ad0ra_ Any Info on the emergency Maintenance yet? I also Enjoy the new update comming to Wars soon great job hope you get this fixed soon as possible
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Any chance to have it fix today?
    Refreshing the app is almost exciting as clicking the
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

Is it means we need to ask for compensation from google?

Any chance to have it fix today?
    Refreshing the app is almost exciting as clicking the help button.
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    game down for me
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    Guess we won’t be able to play the assassin assignment tonight :(
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Wow, super impressed with @Ad0ra_ ‘s PR work tonight. 🍻

And also very jealous of @Omni’s beer access. Next you’ll be showing us pics of Heady Topper and Focal Banger *oozes jealousy*
    Rockon wrote: »
    game down for me

Lol it’s been down over 3 hours
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Well this has cost me 2M points in the featured 5* arena. That really sucks.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Omni wrote: »

Only if you're also going to pour me a drink?

@Ad0ra_ lol nice to see a mod respond even if it's just to troll. Too often the forum is full of pages of just players and no sign that anyone is in the office at kabam
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

Typically, it is. Server outages this long are rare, and I think we're all aware that they most commonly have it up sooner. They are doing what they can, and that was the main premise of my statement. Feel free to contribute to the discussion besides taking jabs at me.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    Great, just cost us a war, we were in matchmaking when maintenance started so now we get **** and will miss one this week.

How ?

Cutoff time for matching was 1.5 hours before maintenance started. We won't get a match before that cutoff and will only be able to run 2 wars this week.
  • Kindly make it 30mins timers
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

Typically, it is. Server outages this long are rare, and I think we're all aware that they most commonly have it up sooner. They are doing what they can, and that was the main premise of my statement. Feel free to contribute to the discussion besides taking jabs at me.

You are right buddy it's rare that servers go down for this much time unless it's a scheduled maintenance. I remember 1 scheduled maintenance which was for 4 hours.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

You’re kidding right? With just my 12 teams of 5*s and no unit refreshes I score 800k+. With my top 3 champs and units I’d put up 2 mil easy in an hour. Why do you think cutoffs are 40 mil+ these days
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

You are right buddy it's rare that servers go down for this much time unless it's a scheduled maintenance. I remember 1 scheduled maintenance which was for 4 hours.

There have been a few times where it was extended, if memory serves. One particular time was a couple days of issues. Definitely rare, though.
    edited June 2018

You’re kidding right? With just my 12 teams of 5*s and no unit refreshes I score 800k+. With my top 3 champs and units I’d put up 2 mil easy in an hour. Why do you think cutoffs are 40 mil+ these days
    We were talking about average. I can do 2 mil a hour with my 5*&6* without units
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    But if nobody can grind then it's even right?

No, it's not even. For half the world this is in the grey zone when they are asleep and not affected. They got their prime grinding hours in already. It's almost midnight eastern US time, 3.5 hours after game went down. You can only make up that time by skipping sleep.
This discussion has been closed.