**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    Run477 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom

I thought you said the game was going to come up soon

Typically, it is. Server outages this long are rare, and I think we're all aware that they most commonly have it up sooner. They are doing what they can, and that was the main premise of my statement. Feel free to contribute to the discussion besides taking jabs at me.

You are right buddy it's rare that servers go down for this much time unless it's a scheduled maintenance. I remember 1 scheduled maintenance which was for 4 hours.

There have been a few times where it was extended, if memory serves. One particular time was a couple days of issues. Definitely rare, though.

I've been playing from a year and half so I don't know about that.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Thanos is behind this
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I think some alliance wars are going to be lost because of this.
    edited June 2018
    Thanos is behind this

I'm pretty sure thanos is not behind this he already used the infinity gauntlet to wipe out half the universe. Is that still a spoiler @Ad0ra?
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Just gimme some free rewards lol. I wasn't planning on playing much tonight
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I agree 99.99% will have a loser and a winner
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Thanos is behind this

I'm pretty sure thanos is not behind this he already used the infinity gauntlet to wipe out half the universe. Is that still a spoiler @Ad0ra?

I was so frustrated with that ending. All you heard in the Theater was me saying, "What the hell?".
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

The last time we had the really big outage, I got bored and tracked the game client connections going to Google cloud. If the problem is in one of Google's SaaS systems or a virtual hosted server then unfortunately they can't add another hamster, they can't upgrade the 386, they can't just spend more money to make the system less crashy. It is more likely a complex functional problem that Kabam's developers have to work out with other service provider engineers, and those are very difficult problems to resolve.

It is still ultimately Kabam's responsibility to deliver a stable game to us, but I can understand having to work with service providers. Anyone who thinks this is straight forward has simply never had to be on the phone with them before. Be thankful for that.

Those were some of my favorite days at work. ‘What, our servers are down? Well ****, guess I can’t work for the next few hours’
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I agree 99.99% will have a loser and a winner

Profound. XD
    edited June 2018
    Thanos is behind this

I was so frustrated with that ending. All you heard in the Theater was me saying, "What the hell?".

Same. And is it a spoiler still? I mean its been out for a while now. How many people haven’t watched it yet or heard how it ends?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Maidril wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

The last time we had the really big outage, I got bored and tracked the game client connections going to Google cloud. If the problem is in one of Google's SaaS systems or a virtual hosted server then unfortunately they can't add another hamster, they can't upgrade the 386, they can't just spend more money to make the system less crashy. It is more likely a complex functional problem that Kabam's developers have to work out with other service provider engineers, and those are very difficult problems to resolve.

It is still ultimately Kabam's responsibility to deliver a stable game to us, but I can understand having to work with service providers. Anyone who thinks this is straight forward has simply never had to be on the phone with them before. Be thankful for that.

Those were some of my favorite days at work. ‘What, our servers are down? Well ****, guess I can’t work for the next few hours’

Server downtime is my least favourite time of all of the times :(
    Thanos is behind this

I was more like "Thor you should have gone for the head"
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Its 5am kabam i need to sleep😣
    Thanos is behind this

Same. And is it a spoiler still? I mean its been out for a while now. How many people haven’t watched it yet or heard how it ends?

I suppose not, but I still wanted to be reactionary and non-specific. Lol.
  • I bet the servers run on Comcast...
    It is being restored but wow. We will need 10min timers to get through AQ now

ezh4zweiybqz.jpg
    I blame coke for this
    Damn freeloaders
    I blame you coke
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I blame coke for this

diet coke or coke zero?

coke zero sugar* now lol
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    here's to hoping they finally found a solution to synergies in alliance war and they are using this emergency maintenance to make that fix...

Synergies not working for war defense is probably the kindest thing Kabam has ever done. You really WANT Medusa to stack 6 Furies instead of 3? Do you want Dormamu to revive when you KO him? For Hulk to be invincible at 20%? The list goes on...

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    So my LoL run is finished tonight i had 1 hit on Maestro the game crashes lovely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I blame coke for this

diet coke or coke zero?

coke zero sugar* now lol

Oh ****, you're right, my bad! I don't get why they did that, really... ah well.
    I blame Ant Man arena. Too many people playing for him and thus made the servers crash
This discussion has been closed.