**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Still waiting and nothing well we just have to wait but I’m sure it will be fine
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    Do you all at least get to work remotely as forum mods?

Nah, still in the office. Miike is here with me, as are a few others.

Oof. Sorry to hear that. Hope you all get to leave soon!
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    edited June 2018
    Any ETA for the game to be back up?
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Till the servers are back up not long now better give us a free package after it’s up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Since we have time to chill and talk. Ad0ra or Mike you going to be at NYCC this year?

I'm not 100% certain yet, but I suspect at least one of us will be there!
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Omg i see the light
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    And here i wanted to dupe my modok. Well i guess I’ll wait for round 2
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    I know Comcast had server issues earlier today that effected large parts of the United States, is this outage related to that?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    :) Now, that's what I call a break "off-seasons".
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81

Well you could still get him. No one is currently doing the arena so everyone will still be on the a&e amount of points as before... If that makes any sense.
  • PerkaedoPerkaedo Posts: 2
    I hope they plan to return the resources we wasted opening up AQ today since we probably won’t be able to finish the map now. 🙄
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    So when we getting a pokemon fighting game like this O_o think about it it could work classes could just be converted into element types hehe
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45

Well you could still get him. No one is currently doing the arena so everyone will still be on the a&e amount of points as before... If that makes any sense.

What if this was the only spare time he had to grind?

Yeah this downtime will destroy several people arena grinding, just like my goldpool xD
    Blade sucks. Fight me!!!!!

Yeah but that means ill have around 1 day to put up like 3 mil more points. I cant do that cuz i have other commitments and this just broke my arena schedule i had planned
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    I know Comcast had server issues earlier today that effected large parts of the United States, is this outage related to that?
    mdsub wrote: »

No
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Blade has made everything as unbalanced as SW lol bad players are now good villian synergy is a problem lol
  • gralteristgralterist Posts: 27

Yeah but that means ill have around 1 day to put up like 3 mil more points. I cant do that cuz i have other commitments and this just broke my arena schedule i had planned

are you stupid? the cutoff will be lower since everyone didnt grind for however many hrs so you wont have to put 3mill... think before you post! jesus!
    Jaspirow wrote: »

What if this was the only spare time he had to grind?

Yeah this downtime will destroy several people arena grinding, just like my goldpool xD

True I forgot that.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Perkaedo wrote: »
    I hope they plan to return the resources we wasted opening up AQ today since we probably won’t be able to finish the map now. 🙄

I'm sure they'll do something to make up for this. The fact that @Kabam Miike and @adora are here engaging everyone & keeping us updated is appreciated. Fingers crossed that the servers come online soon.

Yh I guess was just trying to be positive sorry
    I need a hug pls
    I'm dying over a mobile game
    gralterist wrote: »

are you stupid? the cutoff will be lower since everyone didnt grind for however many hrs so you wont have to put 3mill... think before you post! jesus!

Like people dont put up 3-5 mil points in 2 days then stop knowing they will get the basic champ. This might not affect others but will for me
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Ad0ra_ if you are at the office with @Kabam Miike then you two should arm wrestle on who gets to write the next message about server downtime
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I need a hug pls

<hug>
    Arm wrestle?? Nah fist fight!!
  • What do you call Batman when he quits going to church?

- Christian Bale

wah wah wah :#
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ if you are at the office with @Kabam Miike then you two should arm wrestle on who gets to write the next message about server downtime

Miike would have an unfair advantage, I think I have tendonitis in my elbow right now from boxing. (or maybe we HAVE arm wrestled and I've already lost, you'll never know!)
This discussion has been closed.