**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ sooooo... when we getting dr doom >.>
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Any update on the servers @Kabam Miike ?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Adora and mike,

This game has been down for over 5 hours now. Let us know what is going on, and let us know how this is going to effect aw and aq. I’m not asking for compensation. F compensation. Check my account, I dont give a **** about meaningless comps that don’t do us any good. I only care about when we get to play, coz that’s when I spend.

Golden standard answer ...
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    I don't have a specific update for you right now, but I can understand why you would want one. I'm sorry the servers have been down for so long, and that it's causing this much frustration. We WILL update once we know more.
  • Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    Can we get an update on war defense synergy?? Are all synergys disabled still?? Is there a fix coming if so?? I understand the idea of disabling unique synergies, but Crit, Armor, perfect block, etc??? Any fix in sight? @Kabam Miike
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 128
    Please change your game down msg to check back in a few hours as shortly is an out right lie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Are they still making xmen movies?

You're joking right? Sophie Turner is the Dark Phoenix in the next Xmen movie.... should be epic

yes, I am so HYPED for that!
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’m still waiting on jubilee
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.
    Disney should buy Warner next. That way, after the Dark Phoenix movie Kevin Feige can work on getting this on the screen:

XMT2.jpg

I would love to see some of those old marvel vs dc comics come to the big screen
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lmao Antman broke the game. Kabam you should have given dude a buff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    What time is it for everyone rn ? It's 12:35 AM for me lol ! I'm waiting for the servers to come back so I can't continue u Act 4 exploration lol... Probably should've done that before Act 5 Uncollected run 😂🤔

10:45pm here
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Was really hoping to do some 4* Modok arena grinding today. This outage is right through the heart of my Saturday off. 😔
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Can someone lend me an iphone
    Can I order you guys a pizza while your getting things working again, my treat :)
    Gotta do legends run
  • Why’s it a ‘scheduled’ maintenance all of a sudden?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    What time is it for everyone rn ? It's 12:35 AM for me lol ! I'm waiting for the servers to come back so I can't continue u Act 4 exploration lol... Probably should've done that before Act 5 Uncollected run 😂🤔

10:46pm for me
    @Ad0ra_ wow well ig it isn't that late for u guys ? Thought it'd be like 4 in the morning 😂😂😂
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I though they cancelled that cuz of disney buying fox

That merger will take time & be subject to approval by the Govt. They were nearly done filming once the merger was announced & if I'm not mistaken it was part of the reason Game of Thrones was delayed because Sophie Turner was busy filming Xmen
  • Blaker029Blaker029 Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    never mind the fact that were screwed on AW/AQ I'm more concerned about my arena grind just lost the last 5+ hours of grinding and got to sleep now. What a joke
  • DisiphaDisipha Posts: 2
    I'm sorry if I missed this but I since we can't log in will we lose our login streak I've been trying to login for hours.
    Might even send over a round of beers......
    6:47 am for me i feel dead
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    edited June 2018
    How do I go about changing this spidergwen profile photo :/
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    5:47pm here. Saturday is a grinding day for me and it's been down all afternoon 😥😥😥
  • Dark Phoenix got pushed back, but is for sure coming out. They finished it. No sense in wasting all that time and money by not releasing it.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Filmsauce wrote: »
    How do I go about changing this spidergwen profile photo :/

Why would u want to change it? Spidergwen is OP. U should be proud to have that profile pic
    @Alienbj13 time to grab some coffee bro lol!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Not sure if I want coffee or Jameson
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 128
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    5:47pm here. Saturday is a grinding day for me and it's been down all afternoon 😥😥😥
    Kiwi bro?
This discussion has been closed.