**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Just may head to bed seeing as it's 2:11 here in Bama haha but idk I kinda feel bad leaving u guys here
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Trying to get an answer on this new thing you all are doing with Dr. Strange in new update? Something about one of his buffs being removed and turned into a passive ability? Since I just woke up, and game is still down can a mod elaborate on what this will actually look like in game please?

Nothing changes with DS. His hoggoths wisdom purple buff didn't act as an active buff for some reason and this change simply reflects that
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Not marvel related but it's almost midnight here so what the hell.
    Was anyone else annoyed to find out logan didn't die when William stripped him naked, tied him to a horse and sent them out into the desert during season 1 of westworld? I felt like that ruined a great moment in the origin story of the man in black.

Great show... And, no, that would not have been good because breaking a man's body is not good enough. You need to destroy mind (i.e.rock bottom, suffering) before destroying the body.

Why would William want to kill Logan? That would not have made any sense. He knew Logan was no threat to him any longer. And it was kind of dumb that Logan ended up in the desert half dead. It should have been enough that William became the heir apparent to the Delos company to drive Logan to substance abuse.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    edited June 2018
    Hey Miike/Ad0ra
    Since I know you guys both play, and since Kabam staff members can’t qualify for legend titles, can you guys grind for champs? Like, can you get a featured 5*, or is that against company policy? If it isn’t, have you ever done it? What champ did ya do it for?

Thanks for having these types of conversations with us!

Edit: Autocorrected Ad0ra to Adorbs. My bad for not catching that at time of post!

So, Kabam Employees aren't restricted from going for Legends Titles. There are certain ones that we aren't allowed to go for (Act 4, Act 5, Realm of Legends, Labyrinth, or anything that they have any insider knowledge of or were involved with). We do have a few Arena grinders in the Studio, but I have to say that I am not one of them. I have gotten a few of the Basics (Cap WW2, Cable, X-23), but Arena is just not my thing.

I go for Milestones in the 5-Star Featured Arena, but not much more.

Care to share your roster? 🙊 @Kabam Miike
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I really wish they would improve Dr. Strange's energy gain. Right now i can wail on his ass and reach special 2 before he gets to special 1.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Trying to get an answer on this new thing you all are doing with Dr. Strange in new update? Something about one of his buffs being removed and turned into a passive ability? Since I just woke up, and game is still down can a mod elaborate on what this will actually look like in game please?

Nothing changes with DS. His hoggoths wisdom purple buff didn't act as an active buff for some reason and this change simply reflects that

What are you talking about? I still use my Dr. Strage all the time. I don't see anything different about him.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    I'm sure they'll have it up soon. I get that it's frustrating when you're in the middle of something. Just saying.

Soon you say

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll have it up soon. I get that it's frustrating when you're in the middle of something. Just saying.

Soon you say

Well, that's usually the case, yes. This is quite an extenuating situation.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

What are you talking about? I still use my Dr. Strage all the time. I don't see anything different about him.

It will be after the update natch
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Uh this is sooo long. I don't have any other games to play lol
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Hey Miike/Ad0ra
    Since I know you guys both play, and since Kabam staff members can’t qualify for legend titles, can you guys grind for champs? Like, can you get a featured 5*, or is that against company policy? If it isn’t, have you ever done it? What champ did ya do it for?

Edit: Autocorrected Ad0ra to Adorbs. My bad for not catching that at time of post!

So, Kabam Employees aren't restricted from going for Legends Titles. There are certain ones that we aren't allowed to go for (Act 4, Act 5, Realm of Legends, Labyrinth, or anything that they have any insider knowledge of or were involved with). We do have a few Arena grinders in the Studio, but I have to say that I am not one of them. I have gotten a few of the Basics (Cap WW2, Cable, X-23), but Arena is just not my thing.

Care to share your roster? 🙊

Lol they would but the game is down
  • Hollywood_Hollywood_ Posts: 70
    Lol this is actually not new for us, but I am sure kabam will act like cheap a** not won't give any rewards 😂😂😂

Two things:
    a) This change hasn't gone into effect so of course you won't notice anything different
    b) like I said in the beginning of my post, "Nothing changes with DS." Even after 19.0, you won't notice in any difference in the performance of DS. He will still suck. Only difference will be that his hoggoths wisdom phase will have a passive buff icon instead of an active one
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    What songs are you guys jamming out to? There has to be music in that office! 🎶 If not, what’s your current favorite song?
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    My Saturday had been ruined badly. Can’t believe it. I thought it would last for one hours and now it could be forever.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Kabam Miike the down time has got me thinking. I’m sure you’ve seen/heard of the complaints about gold shortages. Moving the gold to the first 3 milestones of arena has helped but I’m at a stage where I’m only leveling up 5 and 6 Star champs. Would the Team consider increasing the amount of battle chips in arena milestones? The goldpool and Deadpool arenas were god send for obtain battle chips as they are still the best source for building up gold
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Is it true that somewhere inside the server room is a guy with the infinity gauntlet snapping his fingers to cause server problems?
    edited June 2018
    [
    Yo Miike, care to check the last few pages of the Domino spotlight and see if you can get some answers from the character designers?

No?
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Hey Miike/Ad0ra

Lol like everyone doesn’t have screenshots saved.
    Hey Miike/Ad0ra

Adora's top champ is a 4* HB
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Hey Miike/Ad0ra

It was for recruitment purposes I swear!
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Not marvel related but it's almost midnight here so what the hell.
    Was anyone else annoyed to find out logan didn't die when William stripped him naked, tied him to a horse and sent them out into the desert during season 1 of westworld? I felt like that ruined a great moment in the origin story of the man in black.

Great show... And, no, that would not have been good because breaking a man's body is not good enough. You need to destroy mind (i.e.rock bottom, suffering) before destroying the body.

Why would William want to kill Logan? That would not have made any sense. He knew Logan was no threat to him any longer. And it was kind of dumb that Logan ended up in the desert half dead. It should have been enough that William became the heir apparent to the Delos company to drive Logan to substance abuse.

I wasn't a fan of finding logan in the desert either but I just want to say that ghost nation episode was one of my favorites this season.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    It’s been a looooong day here for me specially living in Australia. Worst time for the game to shut down, another 6 hours before I sign off for the night, but I have enjoyed reading this chat that’s for sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    [
    Yo Miike, care to check the last few pages of the Domino spotlight and see if you can get some answers from the character designers?

No?

Not at this hour, no. It's almost 1 am.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Night y'all! My arena grind is finished :(
This discussion has been closed.