**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    What songs are you guys jamming out to? There has to be music in that office! 🎶 If not, what’s your current favorite song?

We're actually working in silence right now, hahaha. Current favourite song is WAY too hard of a question to answer, but I was rocking out to The Goofy Movie soundtrack on my way to work this morning. Don't hate, it's a classic :D <braces for judgement>

I love lana del rey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Trying to get an answer on this new thing you all are doing with Dr. Strange in new update? Something about one of his buffs being removed and turned into a passive ability? Since I just woke up, and game is still down can a mod elaborate on what this will actually look like in game please?

Hogoth's Wisdom is one aspect of Dr Strange's abilities. It was previously able to be nullified or interacted with, but we decided to change it into a passive ability so that it cannot be nullified.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Do gotta say Ad0ra on the 19.0 YouTube video, damn! Haha :wink:
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Trying to get an answer on this new thing you all are doing with Dr. Strange in new update? Something about one of his buffs being removed and turned into a passive ability? Since I just woke up, and game is still down can a mod elaborate on what this will actually look like in game please?

Hogoth's Wisdom is one aspect of Dr Strange's abilities. It was previously able to be nullified or interacted with, but we decided to change it into a passive ability so that it cannot be nullified.

Thanks
  • Clobberin_TimeClobberin_Time Posts: 87
    I remember the simpler times, where you could randomly find kabam’s accounts In-Game due to their OG names, like Vision and Peter Quill, those were the good days. I think they value their secrecy, can you imagine the stress that would come with being a Kabam mod and joining an ally that requires line, then getting your contact is spammed and eventually people figure out your true identity and every time you open line It’s a cesspool? Ugh, that would suck. Think they value their privacy, but it’s always good to know they play the game ;)

Tyty!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    u30tofdao6d7.gif
    This has been my work night. 😂
  • Romo790 wrote: »
    What songs are you guys jamming out to? There has to be music in that office! 🎶 If not, what’s your current favorite song?

We're actually working in silence right now, hahaha. Current favourite song is WAY too hard of a question to answer, but I was rocking out to The Goofy Movie soundtrack on my way to work this morning. Don't hate, it's a classic :D <braces for judgement>

I love lana del rey

Born to Die is an excellent album

Haha, the OG Goofy soundtrack is the best!
    I mean, if that’s the judgement you we’re bracing for, I think you braced a lil’ prematurely
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    All Gold Member arena players should get no less than at least a 4* Deadpool , or maybe a special 5* Red Deadpool . I know I’m dreaming but , dreamers will dream. Don’t get why Deadpool is so hard to get anyways. Also since I’m writing I would like to request champs like Wolverine , SW, BW, OG Thor etc. should be in the 5* or 6* crystal. And what about giving us a Stormbreaker Thor :-) goodnight everyone
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll have it up soon. I get that it's frustrating when you're in the middle of something. Just saying.

Soon you say

Well, that's usually the case, yes. This is quite an extenuating situation.

Your mastery of malapropism is Jedi-like.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    u30tofdao6d7.gif
    This has been my work night. 😂

Entertain the crowd
    Talk about beer
    Talk about who you like in Marvel
    Talk about anything else other than the root-cause of the server down issue and ETA
    Say you don't know what's going on and no update for now
    Keep the thread as long as possible

These are few things you can consider
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    I love how Brian grants stream was 2 hours of him doing things other then playing the game
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Romo790 wrote: »

I love lana del rey

Born to Die is an excellent album

Dude! I probably listen to that album once a week at least. It's my go to.
    Any info on what class ghost will be?!
    I love how Brian grants stream was 2 hours of him doing things other then playing the game

Prof did the same thing.
    Bwahahahaha right @iWonderingWolf19
    So did Cade lol
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Science for wasp and ghots is my guess
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,623 ★★★★★
    Hey, since this has turned into a bit of a craptalking thread, I took my boy to see the Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N at Federation Square in Melbourne, Australia yesterday.

If anyone is lucky enough to have this visit their city i recommend it.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    google server employees not happy with the AW changes lol
    All I know is I’m looking forward to a 2 weeks off and actually taking an unplugged vacation in 2 days.
  • What songs are you guys jamming out to? There has to be music in that office! 🎶 If not, what’s your current favorite song?

Like Ad0ra_ said, it's pretty quiet here right now, but my favourite song is Midnight City by M83, and my go to song lately has been Okay by Holy Ghost!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    How many hours have passed by now? 6 hours?

Who has completely missed the free time before their bed?
    Who has completely missed the morning free hour before they head off?
    Who has completely missed the lunch break they have before getting busy again?
    Who has completely missed the evening free hour before dinner or time with family?
    Who has completely missed the free time before their bed?

darned.... I came one full circle around the globe/timezone ...
    BrianGrant wrote: »

Mentally I was grinding. 4-stars are about to come off cooldown again

Lol my 5 stars came off cool down about 1 hour ago but I can't reuse them lol... mentally I think my 7 stars should be able to be used again in the next few minutes.
    Oh, just as a heads up- The login servers for the forums aren’t operating correctly, returning a 502. I’m assuming this is linked to the server issues, as those (on occasion) return to the Kabam account sign in page when trying to reconnect, and then disconnect.
    Brian I enjoyed watching y grind put millions of points this morning
This discussion has been closed.