**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam You are in for a mouthful if you don't Compensate🤣

Who agrees?

Comments

• Legendboy2411Legendboy2411 Posts: 105 ★★
    Me
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    Lol
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Pretty sure it was gamers that caused this outtage. Therefore i don't see any rewards coming.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Boy this was a really funny post.. definitely fitting to use the “🤣”.... really a lot of comedy there. Wit at its finest. Also, bravo on being the first to post something like this.. it’s brought new insight and thought provoking ideas forth. Truly impressive.
  • Kybeans777Kybeans777 Posts: 14
    Agree 100%.. this is unbelievable. Completion event and AQ ongoing and now we've lost half a day.
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    @Bear3 Thanks my bro
  • babytarokbabytarok Posts: 2
    yup
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    @Dropfaith But knowing kabam, it ain't gonna be....
  • I lost 4 tier class catalyst lots of isos arena score aq , mers mission i want 6* as compensation
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ditto
  • I’d like the uncollected title as compensation *fingers crossed.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    not just that, but

1) So much wasted ENERGY (hey energy costs unit)
    2) Some expiring ISO and ITEMS
    3) Missed arena milestones (remember Earth is round, we don't get 24x7 to grind, you impacted our free time)
    4) Events and event milestones
    5) Assassin quests, Mecs and Daily Quests missed
    6) AQ/AW depending on how long is the down time (8+ hours and counting)
  • gouse1424gouse1424 Posts: 22
    edited June 2018
    I agree too
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I lost 4 tier class catalyst lots of isos arena score aq , mers mission i want 6* as compensation

How did you lose so much?
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Waits for incoming energy refills and wack ass xforce crystals.......
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    Pretty sure it was gamers that caused this outtage. Therefore i don't see any rewards coming.

The gamers didn't overload the games meta with super huge changes while pushing aside specific fix quests from the renound community.