**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Masacre combo being interrupted (with video)

wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi. As you know, masacre requires ramp up time to increase his ignition charges. You get this with critical hits, or hitting into a block.

Unfortunately, a four hit combo into block, which works for every other character, does not work with masacre.

On the third hit, the opponent can attack immediately. I've seen it with regular attacks but it is more prevalent when they have a bar of power.

https://youtu.be/Nbu3Xx7T-l8

Please fix this. I bought crystals to obtain masacre as a 5* and used precious rank up materials on him. He's a lot of fun and quickly becoming my favorite. But if he can't be used correctly because of a bug, I can't use him effectively as advertised.

Thank you.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    That’s not a bug, when you hit some one 5 times, they have the chance to counter on you and take out your combo and do some damage. Again, this isn’t a bug.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    That’s not a bug, when you hit some one 5 times, they have the chance to counter on you and take out your combo and do some damage. Again, this isn’t a bug.

Now if you were hitting it without him blocking, it would defenetly be a bug
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★

Now if you were hitting it without him blocking, it would defenetly be a bug

I only hit him 3 times. The 4th hit misses. Use any champ with this play style and it works. It's a highly popular tactic against stun immune oppenents and champs like medusa.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    This is definitely NOT working as intended!
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    That is some MODOK drifting level of shenanigans.

I swear the AI gets all the fun toys (also the most bugged and broken ones)
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    That happens to me all the time with luke cage as soon as he reaches back i get tagged. It happens with someone else too like the ai reads my champ reaching back and counters. Happens to me all the time in arena. I had to switch up my play style.