**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

14.0 Release?

RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
There was mention of 14.0 update coming soon. I was wondering if there will be any details coming this weekend?

Would like here if 5.2 will be getting adjusted with this update and if there are any player updates or adjustments being introduced with this update.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    What needs adjusting in 5.2
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Details will be revealed next monday or tuesday
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I'm hopeful there will not be another round of AW/AQ bugs like the last few releases.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

Overall nothing, it's very challenging but the Collector is just dumb. Im more asking in general as there was talk from the initial leak of a beta tester that they were going to downplay 5.2 after sometime. Which is what lead me to believe that everyone that had at least finished completion on it, would gain something extra for having the title.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017

Overall nothing, it's very challenging but the Collector is just dumb. Im more asking in general as there was talk from the initial leak of a beta tester that they were going to downplay 5.2 after sometime. Which is what lead me to believe that everyone that had at least finished completion on it, would gain something extra for having the title.

I wouldn't put too much faith in leaks from Beta Testers who break NDA. The information is not complete or confirmed.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I can't see Kabam discussing their plans with beta testers either.

Why would they need to know it will be toned down going forward?

I wouldn't put too much faith in leaks from Beta Testers who break NDA. The information is not complete or confirmed.

I would normally agree, however he was spot on with the nodes and boosts, not to mention all the mods tried to discredit anything he leaked before 5.2 actually came out and then most of it was confirmed during the launch. So it's really a toss up, and the wording behind the title makes it seem like you are owed something for your accomplishment.
    I can't see Kabam discussing their plans with beta testers either.

Why would they need to know it will be toned down going forward?

I think it may be more from the feedback and discussions with the beta testers than anything. I don't think they initially come out and say "hey we know this can be a money pit, but we plan on toning it down" but if they received enough feedback suggesting that then they may have responded with we will look adjusting it in the future.
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Why? 5.2.4 magik and ds can be easily beaten using guillotine. and collector can be beaten with minimum items by both visions, DD and NC. what exactly do you guys expect?

A true OneManArmy, beast mode. However most just don't enjoy money pits. We expect challenging "yes", pure unit pits"No". The whole point of the great nerf was to balance the game, yet to make specific content that requires unique champs doesn't seem very balanced.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

Why? 5.2.4 magik and ds can be easily beaten using guillotine. and collector can be beaten with minimum items by both visions, DD and NC. what exactly do you guys expect?

A true OneManArmy, beast mode. However most just don't enjoy money pits. We expect challenging "yes", pure unit pits"No". The whole point of the great nerf was to balance the game, yet to make specific content that requires unique champs doesn't seem very balanced.

I thought they were trying to make people stop using specific champs with the 12.0 nerfing... Yet all content released after legitimately requires using specific champs... lol... transparency from Kabam
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I would normally agree, however he was spot on with the nodes and boosts, not to mention all the mods tried to discredit anything he leaked before 5.2 actually came out and then most of it was confirmed during the launch. So it's really a toss up, and the wording behind the title makes it seem like you are owed something for your accomplishment.

It was mentioned that it may come in handy later on by a Mod. Nothing is confirmed yet. The Nodes may be the same, but as we saw with the false Rewards, it only led to disappointment. There are reasons people agree to NDA's. In general, it's best to take everything with a grain of salt before it's officially released. Leaked information breaks trust, and it can lead to false hope. Not to mention it breaks many rules. Whether these people are right or not, that makes them incredulous in my books.

You get revives from 4 hour crystals and solo events. doesnt have to be a money pit at all. just save up and do it run for run. what else are you supposed to use all those items coming in

That is very true, I've been hoarding crystals for the magical day when I dupe my 5* Sl to make a run at LOL. So one unit pit to another.