**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gulk question

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
In his abilities it is written that as crowd excitement increases so does his attack and once it reaches 100 i get (suppose +1000 attack) increase in attack, the question is most of the fights if the excitement is 60-80, will i get additional attack according to the number or does it only works for 100 excitement? I dont understand this particularly

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Has to hit 100
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    His dmg increases as crowd excitement goes up.
    You can see the dmg output increasing with crowd excitement increase.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    The crowd excitement attack boost goes up and down according to the level of excitement. My 3* has a boost of +80 so at 50 crowd excitement he’d get +40
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    So in short , i will always have some increase in attack depending upon crowd excitement, whether i reach full 100 or not. Correct?
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    So in short , i will always have some increase in attack depending upon crowd excitement, whether i reach full 100 or not. Correct?

Yeah. It seems to be based off the same wording as Wolverine’s regen so that’s what I’m assuming
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    The crowd excitement attack boost goes up and down according to the level of excitement. My 3* has a boost of +80 so at 50 crowd excitement he’d get +40

That was my understanding too. Similar to Doc Oc and his armor. Gulks attack scales with crowd excitement. I could be wrong because I haven't tested it though.