**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7,000 prestige looking for ally

I am a 7,000 prestige experienced player. I'm looking for a 5x5 ally that 100% every day.
I don't really care what AW tier you're in. I'm U.S. pacific time.
Leave me a message here with your in game name and line ID, and I will contact you ASAP.
Thanks!

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Hey man, hit me up, I think you’ll fit right in with our group. Find me @ Petedabeat (line ID & in game)
  • Nsx2346Nsx2346 Posts: 32
    Nsx2346 is ign and Line ID
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    AQ 5X5, score around 125M. Clear every week with hours to spare - none of that last minute tagging people to move.

Line ID: khaldj
    IGN: Khal DJ

Alternatively you can also look up my ally mate:
    Line ID: idocnole
    IGN: idochashi

We’re both active and will respond to any inquiries you may have. Thanks!
  • Aclark151Aclark151 Posts: 138
    Add me on Line app. Aclark151 let’s chat.
  • SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    If you haven't found an alliance yet, would love to talk to you. IGN/Line ID: Sayfasi
  • NinjaiXNinjaiX Posts: 41
    Hi Ricky, our AQ prestige is well over 6200. Please contact me on line to discuss. My iD is ninjaix1
  • Ben0925Ben0925 Posts: 30
    If you are still looking ign Ben0925 line @benjamin0925
  • KhalDJ wrote: »
    AQ 5X5, score around 125M. Clear every week with hours to spare - none of that last minute tagging people to move.

Line ID: khaldj
    IGN: Khal DJ

Alternatively you can also look up my ally mate:
    Line ID: idocnole
    IGN: idochashi

We’re both active and will respond to any inquiries you may have. Thanks!

I'll hit you up in a few hours after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway (thanks Kabam!!!)
  • NinjaiX wrote: »
    Hi Ricky, our AQ prestige is well over 6200. Please contact me on line to discuss. My iD is ninjaix1

Will do after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway, you know... Kabam!!!
  • Ben0925 wrote: »
    If you are still looking ign Ben0925 line @benjamin0925

Awesome stuff, Will do after the England-Colombia game is over. The Contest is down anyway thanks to Kabam
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    My alliance is 5x5... already over 100M this round, should finish at 127-128M. We are (were really) more war focused and finished Plat 3 last season. With the changes though, we're taking it easier and transitioning to minimal item use style wars (only used to get us a win if it is close enough to make the difference). We should still end up Gold 1 easily. My IGN is FBGHlk77 and Line is: hulkhulksalot. Much easier to chat on Line so reach out if you're interested and still looking.

ETA: We have exactly 1 spot open and are predominately US based.

Oh, and if 75 is your birth year, you'd probably fit in well, lots of 70s and early 80s in our alliance.
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78
    We run 5x5 and were top 300 last AQ series, would love to see if we are good a fit for you. Eric987 IGN and on LINE
  • KhalDJKhalDJ Posts: 27
    Sounds good man, I’m watching the game right now too.
  • Aclark151 wrote: »
    Add me on Line app. Aclark151 let’s chat.

I'm sorry, you guys don't seem like the kind of alliance that can 100% 5x5 AQ. Your prestige is too low for what Im looking for. But thanks for the reply.
  • RickthemangRickthemang Posts: 136
    Hey Ricky,

If you’re still searching, feel free to chat with me. Our group is 6450 day 1 prestige, top 50-75 AQ weekly (1 map 6/week) and ranked 112 in Gold 1 season 2, but have retooled to break into plat 3 or above this season.
    North American based alliance, adults, organized and fun.

CHQ: Rickthemang#iTve
    Line: Rickthemang
    x8ssh5c65c0x.png
    b6o2upaf6a4u.png
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147
    6isju24v9laa.jpeg
    http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

A link to our recruiting chat group
  • 6isju24v9laa.jpeg

your panflet says you're pushing for plat. I'm sorry, not looking into stressing over pushing a 1700 AW rating alliance into platinum. thanks for the reply though.
  • Hey Ricky,

If you’re still searching, feel free to chat with me. Our group is 6450 day 1 prestige, top 50-75 AQ weekly (1 map 6/week) and ranked 112 in Gold 1 season 2, but have retooled to break into plat 3 or above this season.
    North American based alliance, adults, organized and fun.

CHQ: Rickthemang#iTve
    Line: Rickthemang
    You guys look great but I'm trying to stay away from map 6 bud.
  • http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

what is your in game name buddy?
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    5x5 Weekly T4CC
    Plat3, tier 2

Add me on Line: irush_gt
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    5x5 Weekly T4CC
    Plat3, tier 2

Add me on Line: irush_gt

Alliance is No X-cuses
    tag: ÑøX

IGN !..R4GE..!
    http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

Same name minus underscores, I posted the poster for mbh8, you weren't interested
  • http://line.me/ti/g/BrDN_0gFlJ

Same name minus underscores, I posted the poster for mbh8, you weren't interested

gotcha, thanks bud!
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    @Ricky_Bobby75 wuhzly is my game name AjTodayB is my Line
  • takeФfftakeФff Posts: 48
    come check us out https://discord.gg/mFwhpT6