**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected title

I recently just did the completion on act 5 chapter 2 when it gave me the uncollected title it says it will yield you more benefits in the future.. does this mean we will get some sort of reward down the road ?

Comments

• NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I heard of talk from a beta tester (not directly to me, so take it with a grain of salt) that the initial release will become easier (not easy) and those who completed it will get some type of reward. As of now, its just hearsay and would not expect anything else until we get some type of confirmation.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yeah, I've been wondering too
    Had that title for a while, and haven't seen it spoken of since it was announced. Made a post about it a while ago, too, and Miike just said it was an "advantageous position"
    Wonder what it'll end up being good for
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I think it will give us nothing. I think it's just a silly way of giving us access to 5.3, similar to unlocking master mode.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I keep hoping for that 5 star awakening gem
  • I heard of talk from a beta tester (not directly to me, so take it with a grain of salt) that the initial release will become easier (not easy) and those who completed it will get some type of reward. As of now, its just hearsay and would not expect anything else until we get some type of confirmation.

This is not correct. We've already stated that that "leak" was not correct and should not be believed.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    I heard of talk from a beta tester (not directly to me, so take it with a grain of salt) that the initial release will become easier (not easy) and those who completed it will get some type of reward. As of now, its just hearsay and would not expect anything else until we get some type of confirmation.

This is not correct. We've already stated that that "leak" was not correct and should not be believed.

Is there anything else you can tell us? I feel like you guys build up the suspense so much only to be let down. Is it just going to be a "key" or is it going to actually give us items?
  • I heard of talk from a beta tester (not directly to me, so take it with a grain of salt) that the initial release will become easier (not easy) and those who completed it will get some type of reward. As of now, its just hearsay and would not expect anything else until we get some type of confirmation.

Is there anything else you can tell us? I feel like you guys build up the suspense so much only to be let down. Is it just going to be a "key" or is it going to actually give us items?

There is no more that I can say than what the Grandmaster has said himself!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★

Can you give us a timescale at least or rough one? End of year? In July? When Chapter 3 launches??
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Can you give us a timescale at least or rough one? End of year? In July? When Chapter 3 launches??

Coming soon
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158

Is not like they will answer you after so many people asked them already.

So answer is do it as soon as possible.
    Dont wait.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Arus25 wrote: »

Dont wait.

What are you referring too?

Do what as soon as possible?

I'm wondering if there is a timescale for this title/reward and when we will receive it, not about anything else... I've already completed the story quests.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Arus25 wrote: »

Dont wait.

What are you referring too?

Do what as soon as possible?

I'm wondering if there is a timescale for this title/reward and when we will receive it, not about anything else... I've already completed the story quests.

Since you completed it.
    Then just wait then. Waitttttttt
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    when is the base thing coming!
  • I would like to know 1: if there is any real worth beyond its title and 2: If it will still be available to those who put off completing 5.2 for a couple months
  • Drakon56Drakon56 Posts: 32
    I would like to know 1: if there is any real worth beyond its title and 2: If it will still be available to those who put off completing 5.2 for a couple months

yes please! I've 100% explored till 5.2.5. I'm putting off attempting the collector quest till I amass a ton of pots from ROL, so knowing I still have time to get the title will help me a ton.