**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

micro realm awarded me chaos crystal shards???? [Merged Threads]

xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
why was this? it rewarded me 5000 tier 3 chaos crystal shards yet theres no chaos crystals I can see??
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    ????
  • xgriffxxgriffx Posts: 33
    as I just said, I did the new heroic microrealm (bought the Pym particle disk in the store for 125000 canisters) completed it, got rewarded a tier 3 class ca crystal and 5000 tier 3 chaos crystal shards.... but I don't know what these 5000 shards are for as theres no crystals to use them on,,
    like the last realm event that was out, you used to complete a certain level then get rewarded and item plus 2500-5000 shards towards the next difficultly... or you could just use them to buy a crystal.. I just got 5000 shards but theres nothing to use them on....
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    The item probably isnt available for purchase yet
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    This could be why it went into maintenance?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Looks like this is reason the servers are down
    yea that's what im thinking....
    xgriffx wrote: »
    yea that's what im thinking....

At least you managed to complete I'm still in...
    yea but all I got was a level 3 tech cat lol nothing exactly amazing!
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Where chaos crystal shards the intended rewards for completing micro realms, if so where are the supposed to be displayed after finishing said micro realm?
  • edited July 2018
    Hey there, I'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would any of those who are seeing the chaos crystal shards happen to have any screenshots of them? Would you also be able to tell me how long ago you completed the micro-realm and if anything else was awarded from those micro-realms?
    Hey there, I'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would any of those who are seeing the chaos crystal shards happen to have any screenshots of them? Would you also be able to tell me how long ago you completed the micro-realm?

While you're asking for that it would be great if you could ask about compensation for losing Pym canisters from this maintenance
    Hey there, I'll ask the rest of the team about this. Would any of those who are seeing the chaos crystal shards happen to have any screenshots of them? Would you also be able to tell me how long ago you completed the micro-realm?

No screen shot but I completed a run of each of the two lowest levels of the micro realms and received 5,000 shards from each. They were both done almost immediately after the update was released on iPhone.
  • Icy1985Icy1985 Posts: 5
    Just completed and got shards
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    xkkd18jlep7l.png
    Done after maintenance
    The above rewards were from the normal level @Kabam Zibiit
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    For completing the realm??

• KOST2PLAYKOST2PLAY Posts: 5
    So Kabam, what can I do with Chaos shards from winning in the microrealm? Oddly enough, They’re not in my inventory either. Can you guys get it together?!
    In all seriousness I expect another emergency maintenance to fix the issue, I’m betting we were supposed to receive more pym canisters or discs.
    cen163rjgych.png

And again right now from the beginner level @Kabam Zibiit
    edited July 2018
    I didn't get a screen shot either but got the same rewards as spaceoctopus (5000 shards) and I got them about 5 mins before I put this post up and a few mins before the game went down for maintenance
    I sent a support ticket aswell to kabam on the game about this
    KOST2PLAY wrote: »
    So Kabam, what can I do with Chaos shards from winning in the microrealm? Oddly enough, They’re not in my inventory either. Can you guys get it together?!

Agreed, I should have the ones I just earned that i posted above, but nothing
    l6p7vtx9m5li.png
  • silverzealot22silverzealot22 Posts: 1
    I've spent 125k for a disk, i managed to win a fight then game crushed and go for maintenance. I reloaded after 1 hour and no rewards or disk to make another run. So what now?
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    njd1rcqfhcc9.png

Mine
  • VisoViso Posts: 2
    hkvq17c76siw.png
    Here the same. Nowhere to find....
  • Hey there, I just wanted to confirm for everyone that those chaos crystal shards are not supposed to be there and are a visual bug, which is why they can't be seen in your inventory. You can find all of the rewards that are available from micro-realms here. Based on the screenshots, they aren't interfering with the rewards and you all are still being awarded the correct rewards from the quest.

We are currently in the process of a fix for this so that we can avoid further confusion.
  • Same happened to me about 5 minutes ago. Completed heroic and got 5000 chaos shards
    Hey there, I just wanted to confirm for everyone that those chaos crystal shards are not supposed to be there and are a visual bug, which is why they can't be seen in your inventory. You can find all of the rewards that are available from micro-realms here. Based on the screenshots, they aren't interfering with the rewards and you all are still being awarded the correct rewards from the quest.

We are currently in the process of a fix for this so that we can avoid further confusion.

It is my fault for not reading the posts before playing the micro realm, I assumed that like previous realms completing the lower ones helped gain more chances for the higher level realms.