**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PASTOR SAMMY RECRUITING FOR OUR NEW RELAXED = SGA-R = ALLIANCE PLAYERS OVER 6K+ prestige

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Outsider75 I’m so sorry 😐 for you my dear friend that you’re filled with hatred, I’ll pray for you that God will open your eyes, so you to can have a personal relationship with Jesus. It seems from everything I’ve mentioned above, nothing got to you, but you got stuck in only one thing, I’ve mentioned that people entered heaven because of this game, we meet I shared the gospel and now their sins are forgiven and their lives are changed. I’ve also share the gospel when I go to the gym and also a lot of ppl received Christ is that a blasphemy as well?

Our main pastor preached about people like you that always complain and criticize when we try to do something for God, but he told us to ask this question: “ what have you done for God? If our ways is bad, teach us how do you share the gospel? Have you invited anyone to accept Jesus This week?
    Now im asking you the same question! Please advise.

I don’t want to use this platform to communicate so others won’t stumble but I’d love to speak with you more, would you like to talk more and I’ll explain to you how many people got saved because I’ve mentioned God Into this game, the most amazing case that I can never forget.
    There was a kid that wanted to comit suicide and I told him about Jesus through the GAME and he accepted Jesus as Lord and savior, then he contacted me later as a different person so happy that he has Jesus and the thoughts of killing himself are gone.

Do you think that God thinks is blasphemy for helping that kid?

When you love God ( if you do) you’ll do anything to share His love anywhere and everywhere you go. That’s only if God lives inside of you, otherwise you’re just a religious person that believes but never met Him personally.

Please email me: SammyStoicescu@gmail.com
    I’d love to continue this conversation and explain in more detail how many lives got changed and impacted because of this game.

Looking forward to speak with you,
    Remember is never too late to repent and give your life to Jesus and let go of the anger.

I’m sure you’ll snap back at me that you got nothing to talk to me about because I ran into persons like you before, very easy to criticize others for doing something good for God, but they don’t move a finger, and I’ll leave you with this piece of mind. If I’m wrong I’d like you to share with me privately use my email and show me how do you share the gospel I’m very interested.

Wow, so shameful that you are not only using the lord's name in vain. But you are also using it to bully that guy.
    What a clown fest. You need to repent @SammyStoicescu , ask the lord for forgiveness, and stop humiliating people.
  • Options
    SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    @Ricky_Bobby75 if you’re a believer in Christ and truly love ❤️ God then you’ll understand.

Read the previous comments my dear friend.

Before start bashing people working for God, how about we gather and pray together for the people in need instead of wasting our time hurting each other.

I forgive you my dear friend and God bless you.

I love ❤️ and I’ll pray for u.

Have a blessed day
  • Options
    Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    @Ricky_Bobby75 if you’re a believer in Christ and truly love ❤️ God then you’ll understand.

Read the previous comments my dear friend.

Before start bashing people working for God, how about we gather and pray together for the people in need instead of wasting our time hurting each other.

I forgive you my dear friend and God bless you.

I love ❤️ and I’ll pray for u.

Have a blessed day

Maybe you grew up being a bully @sammystoicescu ?
    I pray that you truly accept the lord in your heart and stop your evil ways.
    I pray you the holy ghost seats atop your head tonight when you are in bed. But mostly I hope you stop using the lord as a vulgar panflet.
    God bless you!
  • Options
    @Outsider75 as I mentioned above if you really feel like hurting me, do it privately, I got my email above, the Bible says “ they hate me first before they hated you” so now I understand what Jesus was talking about. He was trying to heal someone on the sabbath day, but the religious ppl wanted to kill Him.

Same with me because I’m sharing the love of God using this platform, ppl started hating and bashing me for a good did.

When you bring the light of God into a dark room, the Bible says, ppl will hate you for that, because they don’t want to repent. I’ve done a good deed sharing the gospel , ppl entered heaven, the enemy is not happy about it, and is trying to stop God’s work.

Is good that I’m getting bashed and bullied that means I’m doing something good and the enemy is not happy about it.

You can not stop the word of God to be spread no matter what platform we use, ppl are accepting Christ and their destiny changes from hell to heaven to God be the glory.

And thx for praying for me, I need the prayers I really appreciated.

Use my email to continue this conversation don’t use this forum so others won’t get stumbled.

Please. God bless you Sir and have a blessed 4th of July
  • Options
    Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    @Outsider75 as I mentioned above if you really feel like hurting me, do it privately, I got my email above, the Bible says “ they hate me first before they hated you” so now I understand what Jesus was talking about. He was trying to heal someone on the sabbath day, but the religious ppl wanted to kill Him.

Same with me because I’m sharing the love of God using this platform, ppl started hating and bashing me for a good did.

When you bring the light of God into a dark room, the Bible says, ppl will hate you for that, because they don’t want to repent. I’ve done a good deed sharing the gospel , ppl entered heaven, the enemy is not happy about it, and is trying to stop God’s work.

Is good that I’m getting bashed and bullied that means I’m doing something good and the enemy is not happy about it.

You can not stop the word of God to be spread no matter what platform we use, ppl are accepting Christ and their destiny changes from hell to heaven to God be the glory.

And thx for praying for me, I need the prayers I really appreciated.

Use my email to continue this conversation don’t use this forum so others won’t get stumbled.

Please. God bless you Sir and have a blessed 4th of July

I am praying you stop bullying people. I dont want to hurt you. I want you to accept the lord in your heart and be a kinder person.
    God bless you @sammystouicescu I hope the blood of the lord washes all that aggressiveness away.
  • Options
    @Outsider75 thx for your prayers Sir, I’ll take all I can get, any prayer 🙏 helps, I really appreciated Sir, you’re too kind.
    May the Lord bless your kind heart ❤️
    Have a blessed weekend
    GBU
  • Options
    SGA-R (Pastor Sammy Retirement)
    An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
    The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We’re running Map 3 /4 at the moment Once we fill up to 30 players, then we’ll go to map5/6 “” ONLY 2 Active BG’s”” the 3rd BG will relax.

That way if you want rewards jump on the active groups, if you’re too burned out then jump on the 3rd BG to relax.

Until we get up to 30 players we’ll do the lower maps to get those new juicy rewards after the update the lower maps are even easier.

For AW we’re pushing for platinum with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.

ALSO THE IDEA OF A MERGER ALLIANCE WITH SIMILAR GOALS IS WELCOME

If You're Interested,
    Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
    https://youtube.com/c/SammyStoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
    IGN: SammyStoicescu
    Line: SammyStoicescu
    Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏
  • Options
    So hard to find loyal players still looking 🙏
    GBU
    HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
  • Options
    Happy 😃 4th of July everyone
    God bless you
  • Options
    7baibhz680wh.jpeg