**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PASTOR SAMMY RECRUITING FOR OUR NEW RELAXED = SGA-R = ALLIANCE PLAYERS OVER 6K+ prestige

SGA-R (Pastor Sammy Retirement)
An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We Do Map 3 at the moment once we fill up to 30 members will do map 5/6 later on ( NO DONATIONS, NO MINIMUMS)

For AW we’re pushing for platinum top priority ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.
This is a very relaxed alliance running with no requirements other then over 6000 prestige.
If You're Interested,
Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:
https://youtube.com/c/SammyStoicescu

Pastor Sammy -
IGN: SammyStoicescu
Line: SammyStoicescu
Twitter: @SammyStoicescu

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

• SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    After the AW SEASON IS OVER please join us, if you’re looking for sweet rewards without the stress.

We’re very chill without the pressure and donations.

The only reason I’m ONLY recruiting high prestige players so we can be in the high tier rewards with minimum effort.

With us, you’ll be able to save units, Glory...etc and have plenty of time to get LOL finished 100% without any pressure.

That’s the reason I stepped down from high alliance, because most of my units end glory and loyalty went to AW, plus the boost.

I felt like going nowhere, I was getting burned out and started losing interest in the game.

Believe it or not, with this new alliance, I started loving the game again, suicides are back ON, I’m back to 5* feature arena to get those 2k 5* shards, so easy to get 12mil every 3 days, 5* champs are coming in almost every week, or week in a half, without any stress.

The guys here are having fun and they ❤️ love it 😍 on how I structure this alliance.

My whole goal is for you to have fun and not getting burned out from arena or AQ/AW and still get sweet rewards from the high tier bracket because everyone here must be over 6000 prestige.

My contact info is on the previous post:

Email: SammyStoicescu@gmail.com

Thx so much for joining Pastor Sammy may the Lord bless you and have an amazing 😉 weekend.
    GBU
    JESUS LOVES ❤️ You
    v533lkudr3jd.png
    y5dx71k4a8n6.png
  • 7slayerMDK7slayerMDK Posts: 18
    I connect with u online and in-game. Koc
    Thank you 🙏 Sir
    Looking forward to have you Sir
    The season is over guys. Please join us for a more relaxed 😎 alliance 🙏🙏🙏
    God bless you
    We need 14 more guys
    I’m only recruiting 6000k or over prestige
    Please advise
    GBU
    Still looking please let me know GBU
    Lots of promises nothing concrete 😂
    Still have plenty of spots available 🙏
    We got couple new guys 12 spots open
    Everyone is over 6000 prestige
    Need couple more
    Please come join and have fun
    🙏🙏🙏
    God bless you
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    edited June 2018
    We got couple new guys 12 spots open
    Everyone is over 6000 prestige

You have 18 members and 7-8 of those guys have no where near 6k prestige.
    Some of the low prestige will step down very soon.
    Can you join us?
    🤞 we still need more guys please let me know 🙏
    God bless you and have a blessed weekend
    We got one more. Please join 🙏
    GBU
    Someone asked me to join alliances with high prestige players just like ours

So merging alliances is also an option.

If you can join us will be greatly appreciated.
    GBU
  • jennyfatfatjennyfatfat Posts: 48
    Pastor Sammy thank you for you kind words god bless
    Thx so much @jennyfatfat God bless you as well. Looking forward to connect maybe merge our alliances 🙏🙏🙏 with God’s help 🙏🙏🙏
  • jennyfatfatjennyfatfat Posts: 48
    If god wills it so there will be a way

• SGA-R (Pastor Sammy Retirement)
    An Alliance Hosted By Pastor Sammy, And An Official Part Of The SlycemGaming Alliance.
    The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We Do Map 3 at the moment once we fill up to 30 members will do map 5/6 later on ( NO DONATIONS, NO MINIMUMS)

For AW we’re pushing for platinum top priority ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

An alliance that is relaxed, yet you say you’re going to do maps 5&6 and push for Platinum?

This is the opposite of a relaxed alliance.
    Dear Sir @TurdFergusonn we only keep 1 or 2 BG busy other BG’s are relaxing 😎, if they want rewards then they’ll jump in on the active BG’s

If they get burned out then they go back to BG3 to relax with no donations.

This way everyone is happy 😃 and they don’t need to jump alliances to get rewards. It’s one ☝️ big CHRISTIAN FAMILY in here and you’re welcome to join us.

Have a blessed weekend Sir Fergusonn
    God bless you Sir
    Hopefully you can join us, looking forward to have you Dear friend 🙏🙏🙏
    Yes @jennyfatfat looking forward 🤞🙏🙏
    GBU
    The reason I started this relaxed alliance because I was getting burned out playing at high level running a full time business very hard to find time for the game. I want to have an alliance for high end players that still want to play without the pressure of logging in every 5 min.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We’re running Map 3 /4 at the moment Once we fill up to 30 players, then we’ll go to map5/6 “” ONLY 2 Active BG’s”” the 3rd BG will relax.

That way if you want rewards jump on the active groups, if you’re too burned out then jump on the 3rd BG to relax.

Until we get up to 30 players we’ll do the lower maps to get those new juicy rewards after the update the lower maps are even easier.

For AW we’re pushing for platinum with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

This Is A Pretty New Alliance And We're Looking For More Players To Start Progressing Through The Contest. Line App Is Mandatory.

ALSO THE IDEA OF A MERGER ALLIANCE WITH SIMILAR GOALS IS WELCOME

If You're Interested,
    Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:

Pastor Sammy -

PS: please give me at least 12hrs to reply, I promise I’ll get back to you ASAP...thank you so much 🙏🙏🙏
    I was thinking the option of an alliance merger please advise if interested
    GBU
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    If god wills it so there will be a way

What a blasphemy. You all think the lord doesnt have better things to do than caring about a mobile game???
    Shame on you @SammyStoicescu are you even a real pastor?
    @Outsider75 thx so much for the kind words Sir, I want you to know that Jesus loves you so much.

I’m sorry if I offended you, through our MCOC Chanel ppl received donations when the hard times hit and prayers were made, some ppl received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior because of this game. The Bible says “ through everything that you do, Glorify God”

Believe it or not ppl enter heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior into their hearts. I’m so happy that God is using us in misterios ways.

I hope 🤞 you’re happy 😃 that others entered heaven and God gets glorified.

God bless you Sir and have a blessed 4th of July.
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    @Outsider75 thx so much for the kind words Sir, I want you to know that Jesus loves you so much.

I’m sorry if I offended you, through our MCOC Chanel ppl received donations when the hard times hit and prayers were made, some ppl received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior because of this game. The Bible says “ through everything that you do, Glorify God”

Believe it or not ppl enter heaven by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior into their hearts. I’m so happy that God is using us in misterios ways.

I hope 🤞 you’re happy 😃 that others entered heaven and God gets glorified.

God bless you Sir and have a blessed 4th of July.

It doesnt make me happy that you are taking the lord's name in vain. And that you are making a mockery of his gospel.
    Shame on you if you're a real pastor
    @Outsider75 I’m so sorry 😐 for you my dear friend that you’re filled with hatred, I’ll pray for you that God will open your eyes, so you to can have a personal relationship with Jesus. It seems from everything I’ve mentioned above, nothing got to you, but you got stuck in only one thing, I’ve mentioned that people entered heaven because of this game, we meet I shared the gospel and now their sins are forgiven and their lives are changed. I’ve also share the gospel when I go to the gym and also a lot of ppl received Christ is that a blasphemy as well?

Our main pastor preached about people like you that always complain and criticize when we try to do something for God, but he told us to ask this question: “ what have you done for God? If our ways is bad, teach us how do you share the gospel? Have you invited anyone to accept Jesus This week?
    Now im asking you the same question! Please advise.

I don’t want to use this platform to communicate so others won’t stumble but I’d love to speak with you more, would you like to talk more and I’ll explain to you how many people got saved because I’ve mentioned God Into this game, the most amazing case that I can never forget.
    There was a kid that wanted to comit suicide and I told him about Jesus through the GAME and he accepted Jesus as Lord and savior, then he contacted me later as a different person so happy that he has Jesus and the thoughts of killing himself are gone.

Do you think that God thinks is blasphemy for helping that kid?

When you love God ( if you do) you’ll do anything to share His love anywhere and everywhere you go. That’s only if God lives inside of you, otherwise you’re just a religious person that believes but never met Him personally.

Please email me: SammyStoicescu@gmail.com
    I’d love to continue this conversation and explain in more detail how many lives got changed and impacted because of this game.

Looking forward to speak with you,
    Remember is never too late to repent and give your life to Jesus and let go of the anger.

I’m sure you’ll snap back at me that you got nothing to talk to me about because I ran into persons like you before, very easy to criticize others for doing something good for God, but they don’t move a finger, and I’ll leave you with this piece of mind. If I’m wrong I’d like you to share with me privately use my email and show me how do you share the gospel I’m very interested.

We Are Looking For Active Members At A Preferred Prestige Of 6000+ We’re running Map 3 /4/5 at the moment Once we fill up to 30 players, then we’ll go to map5/6 “” ONLY 2 Active BG’s”” the 3rd BG will relax.

That way if you want rewards jump on the active groups, if you’re too burned out then jump on the 3rd BG to relax.

Until we get up to 30 players we’ll do the lower maps to get those new juicy rewards after the update the lower maps are even easier.

For AW we’re pushing for platinum with no pressure ( right now we’re very low because we’re new ally).

ALSO THE IDEA OF A MERGER ALLIANCE WITH SIMILAR GOALS IS WELCOME

If You're Interested,
    Please Contact:

Or our YouTube channel:

Pastor Sammy -