**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing Event Quest: Return to the Micro-Realm

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
The Battlerealm is still recovering from the damage that Thanos has done. This has given some Champions the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the chaos. A group of Champions, lead by Ghost, has gone into the Micro-Realm to steal condensed ISO-8. It is up to Ant-Man and The Wasp, with the help of The Summoner, to stop Ghost and her crew!

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!

The Wasp has entered The Contest to help our Heroes bring order to The Battlerealm, however Hope is not the only new resident. Ghost has phased into The Contest and has mysterious plans of her own. Why is she stealing condensed ISO-8? Who does she work for? The only way to find out is to return to the Micro-Realm!

Wasp is here to kick butt and shoot pym particles at bubblegum, and she is all out of bubblegum. Thanks to her high-tech tools Wasp has the ability to shrink herself, and enlarge inanimate objects, making for a fierce Champion ready to bring down any size of opponent.
However, Ghost is no ordinary ISO-8 stealing goon. She can phase through solid walls and has some crazy fighting skills that makes even the toughest Champion shiver in their boots, last but not least she is a master thief and is about to put her skills to good use in The Battlerealm!
--
Q&A
How long does this quest run for?
This quest will be starting on the 4th of July at ~10:00AM PST and will run until August 8th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until July 18th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

I can’t see some of the rewards under “View Rewards” Are they missing?
No, they’re there! Currently we can’t fit all the rewards in the preview. In Particular, the title on Heroic difficulty cannot be previewed but you will still receive it upon meeting the required criteria.

How do I get the Legends title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the event being live will win the title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--

Rewards

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner quests, you earn:
4000x Premium Crystal Shards (2x Crystals)
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
2x Generic Tier 1 Catalyst
2x Generic Tier 2 Catalyst
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
150,000x Pym Canisters
1x Tiny Avenger

For completing and mastering all of the Normal quests, you earn:
1x 3-Star Ant-Man
5000x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
2000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1x Crystal)
150x Units
2700x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments
1x Alpha Catalyst
3x Tier 2 Generic Catalyst
5x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
225,000x Pym Canisters
1x Tiny Avenger

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
800x 4-Star Crystal Shards (40% of a Crystal)
1000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
x1 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
1x Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Generic Catalyst
12x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
300,000x Pym Canisters
1x Tiny Avenger

For completing and mastering all of the Master quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
6000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (3x Crystals)
2000x 4-Star Crystal Shards (100% of a Crystal)
1500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (15% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Generic Catalyst
3600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
55x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
28000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment
375,000x Pym Canisters
1x Quantum Ghost

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected quests, you earn:
4020x 4-Star Crystal Shards
7500x 5-Star Crystal Shards
2500x 6-Star Crystal Shards
12000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9000x Tier 5 Generic Catalyst Shard
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
450,000x Pym Canisters

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Do we get access to Master quest for free this month or is it back to completing heroic/buying a key?
  • VoodoomooVoodoomoo Posts: 17
    If I do normal, then heroic, I won’t have enough canisters to do master. Will there be another way to earn them?
    Voodoomoo wrote: »
    If I do normal, then heroic, I won’t have enough canisters to do master. Will there be another way to earn them?

p1ez67fyrudt.jpeg
  • VoodoomooVoodoomoo Posts: 17
    edited July 2018
    Thanks I found that thread next. :)

Edit: deleted post due to me being thick
  • Hi V1PER1987 ,

As Deadpool was kind enough to give us the master key in the previous event, he has taken time off running event quests, for now we will have to battle once more through Heroic to obtain the Master Key!

Thanks,
    Kabam Jimbo
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    What is a tiny avenger and quantum ghost
    PeeinButt wrote: »

Titles
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    PeeinButt wrote: »

Personal... Very personal...

They are the titles this month
  • Crosswolf1Crosswolf1 Posts: 26
    I’m still waiting for compensation from the servers being down and screwing me out of the time I would of had available to grind the Gold Arena. For real Kabam could just this once you guys not drop the ball and give us compensation that fits what we missed. I could of easily hit 15mil cutoff for Goldpool had the servers not been down for as long as they where. Fingers are crossed , I’d be happy with a 4* DP if it’s way to much to give a paying customer the 5* Goldpool. Hell I bought more then two odins worth of gold crystals and only got the damn gold ticket. I think for the money I spent and the time the game was down it would only be right to do the right thing and give me Goldpool or like I said a 4* DP
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    I dislike the events where you have to earn this to unlock that so you can get into whatever....its just to much stuff. Make a normal event..smh
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Seriously uncollected should have master already unlocked. Doing heroic is pointless.

It's probably due to the legend runs.

But i agree, if uncollected difficulty is unlocked, why have to earn master each month?

• KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Are the rewards ever going to be better? They should progress month after month, not get stalled like if this was 2017. Come on dont be cheap, generosity wont kill your company
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Seriously uncollected should have master already unlocked. Doing heroic is pointless.

It's probably due to the legend runs.

But i agree, if uncollected difficulty is unlocked, why have to earn master each month?

Legend run is irrelevant. If master was unlocked you would still have to finish heroic for the legend title. There is only one rationale for it, and that’s to try and get units/money out of you to fast track it.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    Are we ever gonna see the return of Rare (Blue) titles with Uncollected Difficulty? I understand that "Unchallenged" was sort of Pivotal but come on Uncollected should at least reward one of these things over a few months or so. I think.
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    You guys know you can buy the Key to master from item store right? For just 300 units? I'm not disagreeing with you guys that Master should be unlocked, but there is a way to unlock it right off the bat and this is Kabam, either your units or your time. It's an "MO" we should be used to by now.
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    It's good if there is also link between master and uncollected like heroic n master

You can make it for those who have already did full explore at act4
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    The pym canister cost for uncollected event quest is not shown. Have I to assume it doesn’t need any pym canister?
  • BarroBarro Posts: 7
    Maybe i'm mistaken but there is written that since yesterday we'll receive pym canister from a particular weekly calendar. Am i the only one that in the 7 day calendar still see the old rewards?

For info i updated the App just a few minutes ago.
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    I cant seem to get any pym canisters. I have fought in many arena fights and also done some daily quests. But no pym canister rewards. How do I get these pym canisters?
    chuiku2 wrote: »
    I cant seem to get any pym canisters. I have fought in many arena fights and also done some daily quests. But no pym canister rewards. How do I get these pym canisters?

In the ingame message there's written that the pym canisters are available in the arena since 5 July 7 P.M. (CEST)
    Barro wrote: »

In the ingame message there's written that the pym canisters are available in the arena since 5 July 7 P.M. (CEST)

Oh so I have to wait until then to start on my micro-realms. That's not too bad.

Oh so I have to wait until then to start on my micro-realms. That's not too bad.

Yep, i already used the initials one to enter 2 times in the normal one... probably a mistake. Anyway in the 7 days calendar do you you see the pym canisters or the old ones like always?

Yep, i already used the initials one to enter 2 times in the normal one... probably a mistake. Anyway in the 7 days calendar do you you see the pym canisters or the old ones like always?

Unfortunately not yet. Maybe have to wait till tomorrow for that also.
  • DESTROYALL11DESTROYALL11 Posts: 55
    So basically copy and past the plot but with ant man and the wasp.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I Want Low Cost Energy As Discount 80% Please I 1 Energy In Normal
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @kabam Jimbo what is a “tiny avenger”
  • Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @Kabam Miike as mentioned In the rewards what is a “tiny avenger”