**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• device: iPhone 7 (also reports of iPhone 6 and android devices overheating, https://redd.it/8vwxvw )

Issue: since a day or so ago and especially after the update, phone overheats and even restarts itself at times while playing. I have actually done a factory reset to see if the issue gets resolved...but it still persists.
  • BertiBerti Posts: 18
    WiMak wrote: »
    Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

I have the same problem here. Game still functional for a while... but all buttons stop working. Then screen become black, an endless loading screen appears, and a have to turn off the device.

Iphone 7
    iOS 11.4
  • CaptTrickCaptTrick Posts: 8
    iPad mini 4
    iOS 11.1.2

Terrible lag loading, during fight, and in menus since v19 update. Have to close app and reopen to get back to ‘normal’
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    I have a Huawei Honor 9(4gb version)
    Game keeps prompting me to install Google play games when I know I only need a kabam account. I press cancel and it logs in normally, but I have to do that everytime I login game.
    Battery drain seems to be faster too since update. Also characters freeze when I try to do a heavy attack. And only unfreeze when Enemy AI hits me
    Is anyone else having these issues??
  • Grimv717Grimv717 Posts: 96
    iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4

Game gets extremely laggy at random times, such as during fights or while opening crystals. Phone overheated to the point of shutting itself off as well.
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    After installing the update my phone gets very hot very quickly - mostly the top half of the phone
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    Similar problems here, IPhone X and IPad Pro updated iOS. There was a statement in an earlier post this week that among the fixes was the “unresponsive screen” during battles. Where they used to last a few seconds...long enough to only take a few hits...now I can’t do anything at all but stand there, run forward, get hit, until I’m dead. Once the fight is over the screen responsiveness returns. Also I’ve had to hard close the app several times since updating as the game gets stuck on the new antman loading screen. I waited fifteen minutes the first time. The second time I waited like 1 because I already knew it wasn’t going to load.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Game is lagging severely after the 19.0 update. iPhone 6S running iOS 11.4.
  • AliakbarAliakbar Posts: 27
    Ever since I downloaded the new update problem started while playing game it crashing lagging & freezing .First, all buttons on iPhone 6s became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. & After a long interval of time mobile reboots itself ... pls fix this issue asap ! And we need compensation for this major issues!
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Having the same issue on my iPad. Also running iOS 11.4

• DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Currently performing full backup of my phone just incase it is destroyed by this game. Lol
  • JRobotJRobot Posts: 6
    iPhone 7, iOS 11.4

Version 18 was fine, but since updating to version 19 my phone starts getting very very hot while I play. After one of my fights the screen went black, the iOS loading circle appeared, and I ended up at the lock screen. Also, when the game starts up the Kabam logo is really tiny, like the resolution is cranked up way too high.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Iphone 8+ is running very hot since update
  • Solger25Solger25 Posts: 6
    Same here on iPhone , have restarted and still heats up very quickly any problem for android phones?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Got an Android and it overheats after about 5 minutes
  • M4rmotaM4rmota Posts: 6
    Berti wrote: »
    WiMak wrote: »
    Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

I have the same problem here. Game still functional for a while... but all buttons stop working. Then screen become black, an endless loading screen appears, and a have to turn off the device.

Iphone 7
    iOS 11.4

I have the same problem here...

The game stay funcional for some time, then overheated and the buttons stop working, requiring hard reset.
    Lag in fights and the loading time between fights is absurdly high, also had a greatly increased at the time it takes to confirm any key, such as the arena help requests.

iPhone 7 + 128gb
    IOS 11.4
  • IdelestIdelest Posts: 43
    Also having this issue. On an iPhone 7. It seems to come and go but heated my phone up at one point to the point where it restarted due to heat. Seen it happen before on a hot day in the sun
  • VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Posts: 33
    It is unbelievable that IPhone was hang during a AQ. I am suprise what has kabam done with 19.0 update.. Is anyone else too facing same issue. Even it did not allowed me to take a screen shot.. Please check for bugs in the updates.
  • The bugs are outrageous!! Liberate us from these bugs Kabam
    Majority of the affected are iphone users.
    Im not opening the game until the fix
  • drkmttr50drkmttr50 Posts: 19
    iPhone X running iOS 11.4
    Phone gets really hot within about 10 minutes of playing
    Im not gonna risk my beloved iphone for this game lol
  • xL3G3NDxxL3G3NDx Posts: 7
    iPhone 6s here and I am having the same issue. I thought I was going to go and need to get a battery replacement but looks like it's something with the new MCOC update.
    Kabam pls fix this
This discussion has been closed.