**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PYM TECH SHARD BUNDLE BEFORE MAINTENANCE PYM TECH FRAGMENT BUNDLE AFTER MAINTENANCE

Hi, I was on YouTube watch DorkyDave live stream and saw offer after update much different than the one we saw after maintenance. First one had gold shards and the one I see now has catalyst fragments. Please explain why this was changed? Was hoping to purchase the shard deal. Thanks
pd4sbie1h732.jpg
yru8nxg01suv.png

Comments

• NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    What the......
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Fake news the picture below it’s probably from 2 years ago. Smh
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    KyrieRed wrote: »

Not fake at all
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56

Yes this is from the original ant man/wasp quest from 2 years ago. Think before you jump into a thread and start discrediting someone. Also the bottom picture is the offer you have in your game currently go open the game and look at it.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I think it's platform related. I do most of my purchases on my Android and the offer was different on the phone compared to the iPad mini.
    Robinfifth wrote: »

Yes this is from the original ant man/wasp quest from 2 years ago. Think before you jump into a thread and start discrediting someone. Also the bottom picture is the offer you have in your game currently go open the game and look at it.

No i have the same offer as Dave is showing on the top picture

ge6zrg9fxvpp.jpg
    I have the bottom offer, this is pretty whack if it's OS specific.

• OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★

I TOOK BOTH THESE PICTURES TODAY!!! SCREENSHOT MY ACTUAL GAME AFTER MAINTENANCE AND DORKY DAVE LIVE STREAM OF NEW 19.0 UPDATE BEFORE MAINTENANCE.

ge6zrg9fxvpp.jpg

Yep if its true it sucks for you
    otse0barod8f.png
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I think it's platform related. I do most of my purchases on my Android and the offer was different on the phone compared to the iPad mini.

Really? I have both devices. I will check.

ge6zrg9fxvpp.jpg

Yep if its true it sucks for you
    lol I wouldn't buy either of them 1/4 of a t4 basic or half a 4* doesn't really matter. I just don't like the idea that the playing field is not even. Regardless of your device you should have the same opportunities as everyone else.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I just confirmed it. Well so I think. The bundle with the shards is for iOS. The bundle with the basic cats is Android.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I play on my phone and ipad. I bought the deal earlier not knowing the other even existed. Its not right having different offers for different systems. I chose the
    wrong deal to buy. Guess i shouldnt be an impulse buyer
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Neotwism wrote: »
    I play on my phone and ipad. I bought the deal earlier not knowing the other even existed. Its not right having different offers for different systems. I chose the
    wrong deal to buy. Guess i shouldnt be an impulse buyer

You could buy both if you really wanted to, divided you have an Apple device and an Android.
  • KyrieRed wrote: »

Wrong. The guy has 200 glory. Glory was not there 2 years ago. Think and observe before you get to a conclusion.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Does anyone know why this is? It doesnt seem fair that sum ppl get different reward offers than others. Why not ofger both rewards to everyone and let ppl choose?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If I was to actually buy this I'd be quite happy with the catalyst offer, what exactly does 1/2 a 4* do for a player these days.
    The rank up materials are much better for me
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Why does someone in my alliance have the iOS offer with the hero shards but he has 500k Pym canisters but all others I've seen have 250k?
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Kabamed again.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Pretty obsurd since catalysts are easy to come by and the shards I would take the 1k 4 star shards than some basic cats