**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• JeddahDohhmaJeddahDohhma Posts: 7
    Same issue here my phone is overheating ( connected to charger) after 19.0 update I can’t play arena in this condition I will probably damage the phone .
    Also I’m losing 5% to 6% battery for every fight in AQ (around 2 minuets/fight).
    When the phone starts to get really hot none of the phone functions are working ( volume buttons,home button,on and off button) I have to force restart the game to exit to home screen.
    All the other apps are working normal,only MCOC app having this issue after I updated the game.
    I’m using IPhone 7plus (8 months old) latest software.

Kabab please fix this I want to play the game.
  • NFN8JSTNFN8JST Posts: 2
    Since the 19.0 update I have noticed that my phone is heating up quite a bit and the battery draining much faster, definitely more than normal. Might have something to do with the load screen being so bright? Turned down the brightness and that helped a bit but makes it tough to play in the darker arena screens.

On a positive note I have noticed that the game seems to be loading screens faster and have no lag in fights at all.

iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    Verizon
    WiFi
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    MCOC V19.0
    AT&T & Wifi use

Glitching more than normal, but phone randomly crashes/resets during gameplay and phone seems to be hotter than normal
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Same issue here my phone is overheating ( connected to charger) after 19.0 update I can’t play arena in this condition I will probably damage the phone .
    Also I’m losing 5% to 6% battery for every fight in AQ (around 2 minuets/fight).
    When the phone starts to get really hot none of the phone functions are working ( volume buttons,home button,on and off button) I have to force restart the game to exit to home screen.
    All the other apps are working normal,only MCOC app having this issue after I updated the game.

Kabab please fix this I want to play the game.

Good luck, bcos they BREAK more than they fix, e.g. the new Dormammu soul bond bug introduced recently. How much trust do you have left with all these poor quality? I wish they can go back to their pre-v12 quality. Missing the good old time.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Still no update. Kabam pls fix this. We all want to play this game. Thank you.
  • JeddahDohhmaJeddahDohhma Posts: 7
  • GDEVIL69_GDEVIL69_ Posts: 25
    edited July 2018
    I've never really experience lag again since I started using the Apple iPad Pro 1.5 years ago.

Since the update, my device lags horribly in arena and very badly in AQ throwing my timing out resulting in being punched and kicked in the face!

iPad Pro
    WiFi
  • project314project314 Posts: 67
    To add to what I wrote, I enjoy playing the game for long stretches, running the arena for basic champs and catalysts, but I think I might need to give that up because of this issue.

I don’t know the impact of this overheating on my phone’s functionality and lifespan, but it can’t be good, and an iPhone isn’t cheap. At this rate, by the time 27.0 comes around, only the people who can afford to replace their phones monthly will be able to run content...
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    After updating , it eventually shows "unknown error occurred while entering to story quest
    For your information , it's Gionee m2 android 4.4.2
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 6s
    Verizon
    Verizon as well, always on WiFi.

Like OP stated, I had issues where I am stuck in game and can not exit unless I force restart my device by holding lock+home buttons.

Similar issues with LINE crashing.

Similar issues with over heating. Dropping a lot of frames because of it.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Iphone7plus ios11.2.5 so lag and freezes and even made me force to turn off the device. pls fix it
  • SunnyLeafSunnyLeaf Posts: 10
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone X
    On WiFi with full bars

After the update, this game cost so many phone power. For instance, i played just one fight in lol (about 10 mins), my IPX power reduced about 25-30% power. It's so crazy.
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    Game is closing
    Sometimes between transitions I got black screen with spin in center
    I need to click Home button to close game
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7

@Wimaks Same here, Iphone7plus, i think a little bit overheat also. my phone has never done this before too. 1st time crashed like that :/
  • LetLet Posts: 11
    IOS 11.4
    iPhone SE
    Experiencing extreme overheating and lag. Was blocking in aq and I somehow dashed forward running into a sp2 game then freezes and needs restart. Almost died in aq because of it. Started this morning after I updated.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    ctp1223 wrote: »
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 6s
    Verizon
    Verizon as well, always on WiFi.

Like OP stated, I had issues where I am stuck in game and can not exit unless I force restart my device by holding lock+home buttons.

Similar issues with LINE crashing.

Similar issues with over heating. Dropping a lot of frames because of it.

I wanted to add: I received a one call through the LINE app during a fight. Normally, like other calls, it pops up on the screen. This time it did not. I received some performance issues at that time as well. Please note I still am getting the issues of overheating despite that one instance.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    iPhone 7+ here. Latest os. The game will randomly restart my phone, it’s happened 4 times since he update last night.
  • iPhone 6s
    IOS 11.3

更新后手机发热情况明显严重了很多,而且画面丢帧,更严重就直接自动关机重启了,真是莫名其妙,没优化好的更新包也有脸放出来的吗
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    edited July 2018
    OS - 11.4
    Device Model - IPHONE 7+
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network - ON WIFI

phone is feeling super hot and the game shut down by itself.
  • KillianderKilliander Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7+, OS 11.4, AT&T, but on WiFi (Comcast). Plugged in and not plugged in. My phone is over heating. In game purchases aren’t working until after I exit the game. The game has frozen. And my phone has frozen, wouldn’t restart until the phone cooled down. I can play up to 30min at most until the phone functions become unresponsive.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    iPhones 7 here and keeps overheating after the update.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    iPhone 6s,
    iOS 11.4,
    WiFi and Vodafone,
    MCoC 19.0,

Game lags anywhere, phone overheats and freezes, i cannot exit game and have to force restart the phone.
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    iphone 7 ios 11.4 mcoc 19.0 despues de un rato en el juego hace respring y nos saca del juego ya es bastante molesto y perjudica en los vs en guerras y gesta necesesitamos una pronta solucion
  • michaelvc9michaelvc9 Posts: 49
    phone 7 plus ios 11.4 mcoc 19.0 despues de un rato en el juego hace respring y nos saca del juego ya es bastante molesto y perjudica en los vs en guerras y gesta necesesitamos una pronta solucion
    Iphone7plus here, freezes n' overheating. even reinstalled
  • DigbobDigbob Posts: 6
    Exact same issues as above. iPhone 7+, iOS 11.4. kabam done seriously borked something. Also sound keeps cutting out in app, then system wide until reboot. I have completely deleted and removed from icloud, reinstalled, still exact same issues.
  • SunilDarurSunilDarur Posts: 53
    My phone screen turns black and nothing works. It reboots automatically after 2 to 4 mins. This is happening after I downloaded new version.

It gets really hot when I play game. And battery is drained like hell.

This occurs mostly when I’m in the middle of the fights. Here are the details below on device and os

iPhone : 7 Plus
    Game Version: 19.0.0
This discussion has been closed.