Options

Golden deadpool crystals

I had 50 pools gold crystals exactly 1000 units spent and they were sitting there because my alliance does bi- weekly SA so i could open or i would've been kicked i knew the crystals were ending but i thought the ones i bought before it ended i would get to keep turns out no they turned into greater gold crystals the only reason why i wasted 1000 units was for the chance at Golden deadpool and now i don't even have that i want a refund on my money spent a refund on my units or those 50 chances to get goldpool like i was planning to do originally

Comments

• Options
    I did not know you were replacing my chance at goldpool. Normally any special crystal stays as they are until you want to open them.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    You should request a refund from your alliance since they are the ones that prevented you from opening the crystals.
    Goldpool crystals had a countdown to expiring.
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    So if you had goldpool crystals saved til after event then they automatically get converted into greater gold crystals?
  • Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    So if you had goldpool crystals saved til after event then they automatically get converted into greater gold crystals?

yes.
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    hope4tg wrote: »

yes.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Gokuer!

During the event the Golden Crystal was replaced with the Pool's Gold Crystal. The promotion ran from June 4th until June 30th. We are sorry to hear that you missed out on this. Please keep a look out for more great offers in the future.

They were replaced with Pool's gold crystals but not converted. Those are two different things
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,826 ★★★★★
    Hi Gokuer!

During the event the Golden Crystal was replaced with the Pool's Gold Crystal. The promotion ran from June 4th until June 30th. We are sorry to hear that you missed out on this. Please keep a look out for more great offers in the future.

That wasn't the case this time. The crystal was not replaced, it was a brand new crystal. If it was a replace, then I would have 500 of them, which I didn't had.
    After the update, the crystal disappeared and was replaced for the standard golden crystal, when it should had been not
  • Options
    WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    I had the same problem as well. I bought 8 crystals before the offer ends and this morning, without knowing they are converted, I thought I had some gold crystal from doing the event or arena. So I have wasted 160 units and got Gold that I don’t need...

Can your mail be more clearer about what is changing because I read your mail twice and it sound like the crystal offers are there to stay but without Goldpool or gold tickets.

Already getting very disappointed with only one round gold member arena + poor milestone + server down. Now my only chance to get a goldpool just turned to Gold as well.
  • Options
    the alliance telling you to hold the crystals so its there fault not kabam there was plenty of warning this is why i dont have holding rule for alliance also i am sure this is against kabam pollicy for hording crystals
  • Options
    DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    They were set on a timer. The crystal was timing down. Should have opened.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    I opened all mine as I got them. Kabam was ambiguous with the crystal. All crystals have count down timers for purchase which adds to the confusion. Was there ever any indication made from kabam that the purchased crystals would revert or change to a different crystal after a certain time?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,325 ★★★★★
    I opened all mine as I got them. Kabam was ambiguous with the crystal. All crystals have count down timers for purchase which adds to the confusion. Was there ever any indication made from kabam that the purchased crystals would revert or change to a different crystal after a certain time?
    Yeah in game mail say it im pretty sure thah hav im understand the mail
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    You purchased something with in-game currency based on the idea that you would get what you paid for. Kabam instead changed out your purchase for a crystal you didn't want, nor would you pay for. There was no message warning players that the crystals they bought would be converted to gold crystals. The only messages implied that the goldpool crystal would no longer be able to be purchased. They know fully well that many players commit to a 'hold week' to hit rank in summoner advancement, and in essence, they just screwed over anyone who does participate in that.

They need to rectify this.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

They never once stated that the crystals you had already purchased and held would ever be reverted or changed at any time.
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 405 ★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Hi All,

Sorry for any confusion that my initial post may have caused. When the offer was sent out to all Summoners it said, DeadPool had replaced the Golden Crystal with the Pool's Golden Crystal. Which would be available during the limited time event.

We did follow up with a second in-game e-mail prior to it closing, informing Summoners that the event would be ending soon. And that you could test your luck with the limited time Pool's Golden Crystal while it was still available.

Oh right, you meant that vague line that said ""Pools Gold Crystal may have to come with me, I've decided to leave behind something as good as gold! Because it is Gold. It's the Greater Golden Crystal!""

This could imply anything. I interpreted it as that you can't BUY the goldpool crystals anymore, not that they would be TAKEN AWAY from me.

For the future, with something like this. Please don't use vague language. Just put it in big capital letters: "YOUR GOLDPOOL CRYSTALS WILL BE CONVERTED TO GREATER GOLDEN CRYSTALS"
    DJYANKEENY wrote: »
    They were set on a timer. The crystal was timing down. Should have opened.

Dumb argument. The old gold crystals were on a timer too before the goldpool crystals came about. I still have all of those.

Exactly right LoPresti! I submitted a ticket yesterday with this exact reasoning, as I had 50 to open and was waiting until I had gotten home from work to record doing so for my channel. I told them the same thing; I get that they were trying to use fun language/vernacular because it’s Deadpool-related, but it made the language of the situation TOO vague that crystals would be immediately converted so no shot at Goldpool anymore.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Yeah this is serious bull. The in-game message never said Goldpool Gold crystals would be converted.
    Featured hero crystals aren't converted to premium hero crystals after they stop selling them.
    That was basically robbery. I want my units refunded.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 506 ★★
    If kabam doesn’t fix this it’s basically a bait-and-switch or just our right stealing.
  • Options
    CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    This is wrong. Kabam should refund his units. Nowhere did it say that they would change into something else.
    This doesn't happen with any other type of crystal
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Hi All,

Sorry for any confusion that my initial post may have caused. When the offer was sent out to all Summoners it said, DeadPool had replaced the Golden Crystal with the Pool's Golden Crystal. Which would be available during the limited time event.

We did follow up with a second in-game e-mail prior to it closing, informing Summoners that the event would be ending soon. And that you could test your luck with the limited time Pool's Golden Crystal while it was still available.

So what those of us who cant open a crystal cause we are on a save week just got screwed out of goldpool is what im hearing correct?
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    Hi All,

Those of us who are like me have GDP and thats the only champion on your roster thats not awakened how are we supposed to awaken him
This discussion has been closed.