**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RATING WAR BUG!

Yesterday before patch 19.0 we have been going to win the war against jokers, then updated the game and after an hour the war ended and we gained +93 rating war instead of +78 dispayed. Today nearly before the start of new war our rating war dropped by -150 points nonsense. What kind of bug is this? Then We lost x7 multipler. What xq884fy294wi.jpeg

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not a bug likely someone in your alliance was caught doing something that they're not supposed to do, it carries a variety of penalties and is the only way your rating decreases.
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    Same thing happened to my alliance - war rating down by 150 when we went to start a new AW. We submitted a support ticket and they said a lot of alliances were being affected and that they were investigating.
  • Not a bug likely someone in your alliance was caught doing something that they're not supposed to do, it carries a variety of penalties and is the only way your rating decreases.

None here does illegitimate things, we are an extremly fair alliance. Anyways everytime that kabam penalizes an alliance, they inform the leader with an in game email. Thing that don’t happened to us. So it is for sure a bug nonsense yet.
  • Same thing happened to my alliance - war rating down by 150 when we went to start a new AW. We submitted a support ticket and they said a lot of alliances were being affected and that they were investigating.

Can i ask you which is your alliance?
    Btw thanks for ur explanation’s answer. Glad to hear that we are not the only alliance affected due this bug. Hope they fix it quickly and give us the right compensations.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Not a bug likely someone in your alliance was caught doing something that they're not supposed to do, it carries a variety of penalties and is the only way your rating decreases.

None here does illegitimate things, we are an extremly fair alliance. Anyways everytime that kabam penalizes an alliance, they inform the leader with an in game email. Thing that don’t happened to us. So it is for sure a bug nonsense yet.

Are you the leader? If not maybe they aren't telling you or maybe they didn't send one you'd be surprised about kabam does and doesn't tell you and what you're leadership does and doesn't tell you and they're dealing with quite a lot ATM.

There's no bug that drops your rating, anytime it goes down by a amount it's due to a penalty, pretty sure an administrator will eventually chime in with the same.

Kabams said this numerous times now, it doesn't mean you hacked or anything there's numerous things your alliance could do like account sharring or pilioting or whatever they want
  • Not a bug likely someone in your alliance was caught doing something that they're not supposed to do, it carries a variety of penalties and is the only way your rating decreases.

Are you the leader? If not maybe they aren't telling you or maybe they didn't send one you'd be surprised about kabam does and doesn't tell you and what you're leadership does and doesn't tell you and they're dealing with quite a lot ATM.

There's no bug that drops your rating, anytime it goes down by a amount it's due to a penalty, pretty sure an administrator will eventually chime in with the same.

Kabams said this numerous times now, it doesn't mean you hacked or anything there's numerous things your alliance could do like account sharring or pilioting or whatever they want

No need to say this. I know what your are talking about and there isn’t the case. No piloting or sharing account. I appreciate your help to find a reason btw.
    However as you said there’s isn’t a bug that dropped rating, but for gained more aw rating point there isn’t too? So how could it possible that winning points were +78 but we earned +93?
    Please continue to follow this case to have an explanation about this bug. Thanks again.
  • Luke_Arruda_06Luke_Arruda_06 Posts: 11
    How do they detrmine pilot?? There's a big difference from piloting / sharing which i completely agree is unfair and cheating but is having more than 1 acct not ok now? It is not the same as sharing / piloting. Believe there is no limit on how many accts same person can have. They Just penalize and ask questions later?
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yeah I'm having the same issue with the same BS response from Tech support.
  • Luke_Arruda_06Luke_Arruda_06 Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Hope resolve it before season starts.
  • ProjectPCsProjectPCs Posts: 21
    We just noticed that in the last few Alliance wars, our war rating seems odd. For example we were rated 919, won 51 points from the last win and now our new rating is 769. Is there more to War rating than winning/ losing? I was presuming a bug. I’m am the Ally leader, no email that I’ve seen.
    pz5blzm6pf4d.jpeg
    zhg1qd4s5b0i.jpeg
    Response from support; not all that helpful. Shouldn’t an alliance be informed if the war rating changes were due to cheating? Or is it possible there is a different bug? f60e3g0lomoq.png