**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    the longer u make us wait, the better compensation we should get!
    That server down time is a tiny issue now in comparison to the phone-destroying issue we’ve got happening on iPhones since the update.

Crashing game and unresponsive overheating phones is way more of a problem than the server down time we had the other day.

Going from bad to worse to even worse...

doesnt effect me but yeah compensate all of us for everything!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This might as well be closed because they said sometime this week we will get compensated and I highly doubt it will happen just enjoy the game play or find something else to occupy your time save your self the disappointment.
  • Where has been our compensation? i got ripped off too i feel like the 50$ 4th of july offer wasn’t good enough.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    It seems now that people are digging up anything and everything they can to use as an excuse to get something for nothing. Anyone that grinds arenas KNOWS that the first day is the most important. Getting as many points as you can day 1 is of the utmost importance and if not you usually won't post enough points. That being said, the complaints about Alliance events, among others, fall under the same thing.

The endless posts about compensation is pointless and will accomplishing Nothing. Anyone that's played this game for any real length of time knows Kabam works at their own pace. And there in lies the main issue. I'd say 99% of the endless complaints about compensation are coming from Noobs. People wanting something for nothing. People who never had a chance at most, if any, of the Champs in the arenas during that down time. I got Modok (dupe) 4.5 million and posted 5 million in Goldpool. Along with the milestones in the other arenas. Veterans aren't really that upset about this outage, it's the Noobs. So basically guys, build your roster with Work like the rest of us did. If you put half the energy into grinding as you do crying you'd be further along in the game.
  • Why does compensation matter?
    If you want some big items PAY!
    They have items in stock.
    You guys don't NEED anything. Remember this is a IOS and ANDROID video game. You didn't have to pay money for that **** deal.
    That's just my opinion. If you are gonna attack me.
    Have Fun! XD
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So...about that Thursday plan?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Any update yet on this????
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I'm hoping the longer we wait, the juicier it gets. In which case I'm willing to wait, but I'm not holding my breath.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I don't know why everyone is so angry. My hands and eyes often go numb from playing this game too long. The new hand warmer and auto shut off functions in v.19 are an absolute godsend.

lol! this is great.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    the 19.0 update is godsend! The slow motion during fight is amazing you can actually see how the opponents punch and kick slowly digging into your behind with feeling lol
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Please listen all. I’ve been a big pusher in commenting on the issue being delayed and so on. That being said I will give @Kabam Miike some due here. He did post that they want to have the info out to us by Thursday afternoon on what compensation will be given out. This would be afternoon at the offices I’m assuming which it was just lunch there. They still have a few hours that they can make good on this promise.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    They did say early this week!
  • Kroden0517Kroden0517 Posts: 10
    Can we get our daily “ be patient while we figure out the details” post from the mods. How many day has it been again? Strategic military strikes have been planned in less time. Lol
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    Im beyond done waiting for them. And beyond pissed i cant even pull a decent 5* after 12 openings
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Im beyond done waiting for them. And beyond pissed i cant even pull a decent 5* after 12 openings

Is there an "or else" in there?
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Kbugii wrote: »
    Please listen all. I’ve been a big pusher in commenting on the issue being delayed and so on. That being said I will give @Kabam Miike some due here. He did post that they want to have the info out to us by Thursday afternoon on what compensation will be given out. This would be afternoon at the offices I’m assuming which it was just lunch there. They still have a few hours that they can make good on this promise.

Its thursday afternoon wheres the answer.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    For me, Compensations for:
    1) 7hour server down. Which includes
    Arena grind
    Events
    Alliance war
    I also want compensation for this messy issue or glitches after update!
    Too laggy
    And buttons freezes which is really annoying
    I don’t even know if it’s okay for my phone
    Can’t even arena grind
    Died in quest because of laggggg..
    For all of this there should be a lot of 🎁 for us!!
    Bunch of 4* 5* shards potions revives ect.. or maye fuly formed 5star crystal is not enough..
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    Game devs are really not to blame. I assume they are trying. It’s a lot to keep up with. Imagine if there wasn’t a Contest of Champions. Being creative is hard. Mix that in with the unpredictable state of technology and it gets harder. Nothing is guaranteed but the world will turn, day will become night, and we will get older. I applaud the creative team. It’s the marketing and accounting sharks that muddy the experience. You know, the ones we don’t see! The game dev’s hands are tied. Give them a chance fellas! @Kabam Miike and @Ad0ra_ do their best to weather the storms. Please be patient. Fight on warriors!
    We were promised updates as soon as something was available...is nothing available yet? Cause I mean, we’re losing daylight
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    It's definitely Thursday afternoon right? Lol
  • amitrixamitrix Posts: 11
    at least say something Kabam! we'll appreciate an update from you guys.
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the delay on this. We've had a lot going on around here, and will have some news for you all tomorrow morning. We'll detail out our plan, as well as some tentative timelines.

At the very least, we got an update, it’s somewhat disappointing, but it is a sign of acknowledging us
  • amitrixamitrix Posts: 11
    Hey Everybody,

Sorry for the delay on this. We've had a lot going on around here, and will have some news for you all tomorrow morning. We'll detail out our plan, as well as some tentative timelines.

Well, even little updates like this is a progress and thanks for keeping us posted!