**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* WASP ARENA BUG - No Pym Canisters [Merged Threads]

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi, I noticed that there are pym canisters for the 4* featured arena as you reach each milestone, but the same cannot be said for the 5* featured arena. Is this a bug or intentional?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    I see them in 4* arena. Mail said 5* too?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Loto @Ad0ra_ I don't mean to be a pest by tagging you, BUT I would like to know as soon as possible since I'm hoping to use arena as a means to get as many pym canisters as possible. Thanks :)
  • AucozAucoz Posts: 4
    The pym canisters come into arena on July 5th.
    I don't think you understood what I wrote. There are pym canisters in the 4* featured arena milestone rewards, but not in the 5* featured arena.
    Aucoz wrote: »
    The pym canisters come into arena on July 5th.
  • Black2011Black2011 Posts: 6
    Why in the in-game mail does it say both then?
    m3i5nzk8j1c6.jpg
  • StrikerCStrikerC Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike

Pym canisters are only in the featured 4* arena milestones.
    Were they intended to be in the 5* featured arena as well?
    How about the basic 4* arena?
    Where I come from that means more than one arena.......
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    @Kabam Miike just so u know there missing from milestone rewards 4 star feature has them
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Black2011 wrote: »
    Its says Arenas not arena

God i hope so, would suck if it was just this one arena and no others over the course of the month or even the second running of Wasp.
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    apparently not if you read the other thread kabam have stated that it's only the 4* feat arena.
    Every 4* Featured Arena this month will have the canisters, regardless if it's a new champion or old one
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Black2011 wrote: »
    Its says Arenas not arena

God i hope so, would suck if it was just this one arena and no others over the course of the month or even the second running of Wasp.

• FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    The Pym Canisters in arena appear to be exclusively available in the 4* featured arena ("Small Wonder"). None of the other arenas have them as milestone rewards. This seems a bit odd, since players who can't do the 4* featured yet can't get them, players who don't bother as much with 4* featured anymore won't get them, and players who are just more interested in going for Sentry won't get them. The arena that has them doesn't even have a whole lot of them, so why aren't they just available in all of the arenas?
    They said in the mail 5 star featured so I’m annoyed there not !!
    panaxf37s1g7.png
    Sort it out Kabam
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Apparently they actually meant the 4-5 star champion arena
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    And that’s the problem with kabam....we’re supposed to “know” what they mean. They need to hire someone to write for them that is very specific and people know and understand what is meant.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They said the 4-5 Star Featured. Meaning the Arena we use our 4-5 Star Champs. Not the 4 and 5 Star Arenas.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    And that’s the problem with kabam....we’re supposed to “know” what they mean. They need to hire someone to write for them that is very specific and people know and understand what is meant.

I was thinking the exact same thing, they have to make sure to reread what they send out whoever does these mails isn't doing well.
    4 to 5 star feature !! No such thing there is. 4 star feature and 5 star feature —- yes u can use 5 stars in the 4 star but don’t say that they should be in the 5 star feature sort it out Kabam
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    They said the 4-5 Star Featured. Meaning the Arena we use our 4-5 Star Champs. Not the 4 and 5 Star Arenas.

I guess I missed that. Still seems weird that they're only in this one arena and not spread out in varying amounts.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Noob2435 wrote: »

I was thinking the exact same thing, they have to make sure to reread what they send out whoever does these mails isn't doing well.

I agree. It is a trick of editing...they need to read it again and ask themselves, “if I knew nothing about what I was reading...does my point come across properly?” A lot of these are written from a “recap” point of view rather than a “sharing new information” point of view. Champion Spotlights, too.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Also...why not put them in all arenas? There are micro realms for all levels, so let all levels of players obtain more materials to play them. But I digress....
    DNA I’m with u on that totally