**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we getting Rankdow Tickets?

Lot of people have done Boycott . Even after this we are not getting any Rankdow Tickets?

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    What are you getting the rankdown tickets for?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Exactly. Why?
    What champion got nerfed or re-worked?
    edited July 2018
    How exactly does the md change warrant ranking down mystic champs primarily used for offence? Just curious
  • Pravin_Patil_07Pravin_Patil_07 Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    No one is finding shortcut. And we are ready for any change .Bt not the change that would ruined our progress . From last so many years there have been many changes . We had no problem . Bt now its getting too much . Evry time new changes . Once we get hands on the game . Then again new change comes out. If kaban is giving changes then atleast give 2-3 Rankdow Tickets . People who got 4* 5* same champs n they dnt need 4* .so they can Rankdow that champ and rankup 5*
    Well, the whole point of the game is that things do need to continuously be changed and updated to be more of a challenge than a "have this champ and you dont even need to be super skilled"

I mean, I haven't found the changes to really screw with me personally, but idk maybe thats just me
  • Pravin_Patil_07Pravin_Patil_07 Posts: 11
    So when u say its good for changes in game . It becomes challenging . I agree.
    Bt at same time some of them even need changes in thier champs list. So if they lack in iso or catalyst . Rankdown tickets provided would make them more to play . It wont affect any way to kabam if he gives Rankdow Tickets. people would get happy on kabam for that. There r many in need of Rankdow Tickets
    People would also be happy if kabam gave everyone 6* marvelous crystals, a generic AG, 50 million gold, 200,000 rocks of t6 iso and all the necessary cats to take them up to 5/65. I'd be ecstatic with that, but I hope you see the issue.

I get that's not what you're saying, but the whole point was that RDTs were originally created as a way of compensating for a change to a champion that altered the way they performed according to their abilities, and wanting them for everything basically means that we can choose to upgrade whoever we want whenever we want to, and if we don't like it then eh who cares, we can put them back and there's no point in thinking hard about it

If I was kabam, there's no way I'd give RDTs for a server compensation or a boycott for something unrelated, because it sets up the precedent that whenever the community wants something we have to give it to them, which eventually starts leading to a self-entitled, spoilt player base that believes that they can dictate how the game is run.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    No RDT! Only thing I have no issue with is an AA specific RDT.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    Exactly. Why?

AA, who was working as intended, Drax, who was working as not intended, for years, and people didn't know about that, and most important for me — SSM, SG, HTD evade changing to passive, plus upcoming md-dexterity changes, wich nerfes every mystic champ. for sure I'd rank down my 5* GR and 4* SW. be sure lots of people would love rank down champs like Dorm or MS or any other mystic champ they used for defence. also don't forget people spent a lot of loyalty and/or units to get md to 5

None of those is a nerf or a re-work. AA and Drax were clearly bug. The evasions were a small change and can't be consider a champion re-work.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Exactly. Why?

AA, who was working as intended, Drax, who was working as not intended, for years, and people didn't know about that, and most important for me — SSM, SG, HTD evade changing to passive, plus upcoming md-dexterity changes, wich nerfes every mystic champ. for sure I'd rank down my 5* GR and 4* SW. be sure lots of people would love rank down champs like Dorm or MS or any other mystic champ they used for defence. also don't forget people spent a lot of loyalty and/or units to get md to 5

You dont know what changes are being made to MD if any at all. I hope they give you a RDT and you rank down GR and then they don't change MD. They havent made any changes and might not at all and everyone expects RDT's and for a change the community has asked for since dex/MD was a thing.thing
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Not this nonsense again.

We are not getting rank down tickets! Learn to adapt to the changes in the game. And stop belly aching over the fact that a short cut to the end has been closed off.

You know you're basically saying. Kabam change what you like, when you like and how you see fit. Don't come and throw a fit when they do because if they do, you better remember your comments about "adapting". Some changes are sweet, but the recent ones (minus the t2A and t4b arena changes) are not.

Also you're calling his post nonsense, let me ask you. What if you did get said RDT? I'd bet you'd love it. Tell me you wouldn't rank down a single champ. I bet you've got items to rank them all and have them there don't cha? Be nice please.
    Neroa65 wrote: »
    Also you're calling his post nonsense, let me ask you. What if you did get said RDT? I'd bet you'd love it. Tell me you wouldn't rank down a single champ. I bet you've got items to rank them all and have them there don't cha? Be nice please.

Ooh yes, if I had them I'd use them
    But hey why not give everyone 10 6* crystals? I bet you'd love it wouldn't you
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »

If I were to compare RDTs to champs or crystals, I'd say it's worth about 1 4* crystal or 5* crystal since RDTs do have tiers. This is because you rank down one champion with one ticket not 10 6* champs. So as far as worth is concerned, that shouldn't even be an issue. Can you see Kabam giving us free 10K 5* shards or a free 5* crystal? That is not impossible. And yes. I'd love even 1 6* crystal lol.

Anyhow, I'm just saying he should be a bit nice is all.

If I were to compare RDTs to champs or crystals, I'd say it's worth about 1 4* crystal or 5* crystal since RDTs do have tiers. This is because you rank down one champion with one ticket not 10 6* champs. So as far as worth is concerned, that shouldn't even be an issue. Can you see Kabam giving us free 10K 5* shards or a free 5* crystal? That is not impossible. And yes. I'd love even 1 6* crystal lol.

Anyhow, I'm just saying he should be a bit nice is all.

Yeah, fair enough lol

I'm just saying that the argument "you'd use it" doesn't validate wanting to have something when someone says it isn't a good idea

Also, going off the first guys statement, with updating the game and everything changing I understand that there are boundaries that shouldn't be crossed with regards to the changes they make, but just because something happens doesn't mean everyone has to go crazy and scream for RDTs, which frankly has happened too much for me to even want to consider thinking about if it's a valid point or not
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Not this nonsense again.

We are not getting rank down tickets! Learn to adapt to the changes in the game. And stop belly aching over the fact that a short cut to the end has been closed off.

You know you're basically saying. Kabam change what you like, when you like and how you see fit. Don't come and throw a fit when they do because if they do, you better remember your comments about "adapting". Some changes are sweet, but the recent ones (minus the t2A and t4b arena changes) are not.

RDT's are for major changes made to champs like 12.0 changes. There hasnt been any changes made to champs like that. Game mode changes dont warrant RDT's as we all know the game will change.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Not this nonsense again.

RDT's are for major changes made to champs like 12.0 changes. There hasnt been any changes made to champs like that. Game mode changes dont warrant RDT's as we all know the game will change.

There weren't any changes last Christmas either but we all got RDTs then.
  • venon87venon87 Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Only Class Specific RDT should be given. 1 for 5* Mutant, 1 for 4* Mutant, 1 for 5* Cosmic, 1 for 4* Cosmic. That's it. To cover for those which rightfully deserve the option to rank down Archangel and/or Drax if they have them. 3-4 RDT as you are suggesting doesn't have anything valid behind it as an request in order for us, the community, to deserve it. Change is good, I agree, but not the kind of very late change they did with AA and Drax though. I don't agree with that.
    Kabam have the tools to search for the active accounts which have 4*/5* Drax and/or Archangel in their collection of heroes, and send ONLY to those accounts the class specific RDTs.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Ooh these Rankdow tickets sound exciting, what do they do?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I maintain that rank down tickets should be available at times to allow players to update their rosters once in a while regardless of game malfunctions. We can adjust our masteries (but still need to pay towards doing so with gold and such). We should, at least on occasion be able to do the same with our rosters. With the second bout of RSTs we got, we got the catalysts back but needed to pay the iso and gold. That is similar to the masteries, and should be available as such.
    If RDTs didn't exist, if we had no previous instance of anything like it, would you still ask for the ability to rank down champs? Just curious.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Why the hell would we get RDT?

We should get pots and boosts for phones shutting down
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited July 2018
    Who is we? If your one of the 1st 1000 people who asked then, yes. If not, then you were too late and no.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Exactly. Why?

So wait the Evades changing to passives which is a buff is warrant for RDTs. You are literally grasping at straws now.
    INTEGRAL wrote: »

to rank down a champ

Alright then, let me clarify
    On what grounds do you feel like you deserve rankdown tickets?
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    INTEGRAL wrote: »

to rank down a champ

Alright then, let me clarify
    On what grounds do you feel like you deserve rankdown tickets?
    AA