**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Thanks for your patience again and apologies for the delay. Please check out our plans for compensation in this thread.

@Kabam Miike Or Lyra, quick question. Will this compensation package include the correct 5* Marvelous crystal for those that purchased the offer, or is that ETA next week still?
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    It is a slap in the face. Maybe the mods will provide some justification why they were so frugal
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Hi all!

Thanks for your patience again and apologies for the delay. Please check out our plans for compensation in this thread.

What about those that used arena boosts and or units to refresh champs.. (I didn't) but surely there was some that did.. Are they going to be reimbursed? I see no mention of it in the thread..
    (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Joey0480 wrote: »
    It is a slap in the face. Maybe the mods will provide some justification why they were so frugal

They have to be frugal... especially after all of those raises that they handed out from their July 4th earnings.
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Is this a joke? Seriously.

The disconnect with Kabam and the player base is absurd at this point. There is an entire thread of what people want. You can take ideas from there instead of throwing darts at random low level “rewards” with a blindfold on.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

@Kabam Miike Or Lyra, quick question. Will this compensation package include the correct 5* Marvelous crystal for those that purchased the offer, or is that ETA next week still?

That is a separate issue and the resolution explained in the announcement still applies.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I got nothing, this compensation is extremely disappointing, but it can still be fixed, if Kabam can realize that this compensation is too little, they repair those bonds that are currently broken. Please Kabam, Fix yourself
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Definitely disappointing for just a few more 5 star shards, a bit more energy refills, and maybe some revives and a 4 star crystal you could have made a lot more people "okay" with it.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hi all!

That is a separate issue and the resolution explained in the announcement still applies.

So...nothing on the outrage of how pathetic this compensation is? Just a confirmation that marvelous crystals are coming “next week”
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Hi all!

I think the question was, will the crystal be included in the same message of that compensation? Becaise in the announcement thread it literally says "combine".
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Hi all!

I knew it would be bad, but damn that's some pretty terrible compensation. This could have been Kabam's moment to show that the player experience actually matters to Kabam and it's not just about money. Could've boosted compensation a decent bit and raked in a lot more money down the road from the good PR. As is, it looks like you guys hated giving out the compensation so you gave the bare minimum.

Sadly this wont even hit the bare minimun. Last compensation we had, was decent, made me spend here and there, this time around, I wont feel on the same mood
  • Mjölnir1852Mjölnir1852 Posts: 22
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Hi all!

I knew it would be bad, but damn that's some pretty terrible compensation. This could have been Kabam's moment to show that the player experience actually matters to Kabam and it's not just about money. Could've boosted compensation a decent bit and raked in a lot more money down the road from the good PR. As is, it looks like you guys hated giving out the compensation so you gave the bare minimum.

Sadly this wont even hit the bare minimun. Last compensation we had, was decent, made me spend here and there, this time around, I wont feel on the same mood

Do what I just did, disable in-app spending. Money is the only thing Kabam cares about.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Don't worry they will throw in a 2 star crystal, I have faith in them.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Man oh man no compassion lmao so pathetic!
  • Mjölnir1852Mjölnir1852 Posts: 22
    ASV27 wrote: »
    wow talk about the bare minimum you could do for the community, lol.

Hahah they missed the bare minimum by a mile.