Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

191012141522

Comments

  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 993 ★★★
    You lot never cease to amaze hahaha.

    For less than a week you all start posting threat threads about what should be valid compensation, hyping eachother up to no end. Then when a reasonable package is handed out, you all lose your ability to keep a sphincter closed and freak.

    Always a good way to spend dinner, reading all of these replies. I’m sure I’ll be reported, which is fine, but for what it’s worth, I welcome any free stuff. And when the game goes down, I do other things having, you know.. a life..

    Now please continue. Don’t forget to rage out over there not being RDTs. Those are missing still.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    It is what it is. My only question: you guys took all the time for this? Couldn’t this have been cooked up over a couple of frosty beverages at the weekly game team powwow?

    Dr. Zola

    Exactly this seemed more like a phonecall...email...facetime even?
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 205
    Bapoi wrote: »
    You lot never cease to amaze hahaha.

    For less than a week you all start posting threat threads about what should be valid compensation, hyping eachother up to no end. Then when a reasonable package is handed out, you all lose your ability to keep a sphincter closed and freak.

    Always a good way to spend dinner, reading all of these replies. I’m sure I’ll be reported, which is fine, but for what it’s worth, I welcome any free stuff. And when the game goes down, I do other things having, you know.. a life..

    Now please continue. Don’t forget to rage out over there not being RDTs. Those are missing still.

    So this one is an "adult constructive response"?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Does this compensation package include compensation for the assignments that wheren’t resetting at the start of the event, or are you guys still discussing that?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 993 ★★★
    Rodstein wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    You lot never cease to amaze hahaha.

    For less than a week you all start posting threat threads about what should be valid compensation, hyping eachother up to no end. Then when a reasonable package is handed out, you all lose your ability to keep a sphincter closed and freak.

    Always a good way to spend dinner, reading all of these replies. I’m sure I’ll be reported, which is fine, but for what it’s worth, I welcome any free stuff. And when the game goes down, I do other things having, you know.. a life..

    Now please continue. Don’t forget to rage out over there not being RDTs. Those are missing still.

    So this one is an "adult constructive response"?

    Given the fact that the vast majority of these forums are currently acting out like a bunch of entitled little brats, believing that they are owed free stuff in a free game because their addiction was tested... Definitely.

    Now if there was a monthly fee connected to the game, yes, I would want to be compensated as well, as a service I was paying for would be affected.
    As it is however, I play a free game, so I have no place demanding anything. I can request something. And if the answer is no, that’s fine.

    Too many people are showing way too much testosteron over this game, honestly...
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 89
    Damn why did it take a week to come up with that. Hire me and I can do a better job then you guys. It never should have taken that long to come up that sad of a compensation package. Just for how long it’s takdn the compensation package should be better then this. Did I miss when we are getting this.
  • Grobinson06Grobinson06 Posts: 30
    Just not good enough plain and simple I'm done thanks for the memories kabam can't believe I ever spent money you have gone too far that compensation is a joke!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 432 ★★★
    ASV27 wrote: »
    What I don't get is, due to all this being digital goods with no actual value, why not go above and beyond to make the player base happy?

    I think after everything this year we've been through alone, to see what their answer was for this "package" it's safe to say they don't care. They just really don't care at all anymore. Any pretense they had any intention to follow through on what they promised the player base after 12.0 it's safe to say is officially dead. They took a look at all the grievances and decided: 3 energy refills with a value of 90 units total, a small amount of gold, and less 5 star shards than you could earn in this months already terrible rift event (which hasn't scaled in rewards since it started in 2016) was enough to justify all of it. Oh and all of those people who spent thousands of units to get a Goldpool arena ticket and were duped into thinking the milestones would be different or worth it? Sorry guys, you gotta run that whole thing again. Cuz of the fun of it!

    I have never dealt with a more out of touch, uncaring and completely oblivious gaming company (or really any company besides Comcast lol) in my entire life. I really hope they don't expect goodwill or thank yous on this answer to the player base. I mean they will have at least one person on this forum in their pocket, making excuses for it, but that was a given. I would challenge a moderator to ask literally anyone else if they think this is fair for even the problems the game had in the last 2 weeks, let alone for all the issues before it building up over months and months. I have completely lost any faith I had in this company to do even the bare minimum anymore. And if my phone starts heating up like everyone else's, that's probably gonna be it for me. I stayed around for everything else we had been subjected to, but this just seems mean at this point.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 96
    Extremely disappointed about compensation! This is the worst compensation ever! This can’t even claim as “compensation”!

    Kabam assume us did what we doing normally after that crazy long maintenance. But did Kabam know many of us have to shorten sleeping time for continuous the AQ and arena? Did Kabam know that we still spend a lot of time trying long in and failed, trying to catch up those milestones and AQ target?!

    This is absolutely not acceptable compensation! If Kabam act like this, I must stop any purchase which I did a lot in this game!

    Extremely disappointed!!!!!
    🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    Do you even hear this Kabam? Or are you just gonna say that it isn’t relevant to the current situation, it’s clear that your weekly table meet wasn’t effective, sorry, but it wasn’t, there needs to be more done if you want to appease
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 248
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can you explain about the last part of the compensation: “3 refills, shards, etc for everyone that was in game before the down time”?
    I wasn’t inside the game before the downtime. Game went down exactly two minutes before getting back from work while I got ready from my grinding, merc missions, event quests etc..
    I was effected like every other person that was inside the game before the down time.
    Will I get compensated as well?
  • Grobinson06Grobinson06 Posts: 30
    You've addressed the Map crystals we missed what about the milestone we missed and glory we would have received what about the points we had already put in on the modok arena and the fact that when you put the modok arena goes on we may not have the time this round this compensation is so wide if the mark I can't even laugh about it anymore how could you spend a week coming up with an answer and come up with 1500 5* shards I used boosts and units in the war we lost you really need to rethink this and come back with something more suitable to the problems you Caused and continue to cause for the community because if this keeps up you won't have a community left to disappoint
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can you explain about the last part of the compensation: “3 refills, shards, etc for everyone that was in game before the down time”?
    I wasn’t inside the game before the downtime. Game went down exactly two minutes before getting back from work while I got ready from my grinding, merc missions, event quests etc..
    I was effected like every other person that was inside the game before the down time.
    Will I get compensated as well?

    I feel a lot of people are going to get shafted like you unfortunately.

    Because please oh no let's not accidentally send out free stuff to all our players!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,229 Guardian
    BigTuna13 wrote: »
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ can you explain about the last part of the compensation: “3 refills, shards, etc for everyone that was in game before the down time”?
    I wasn’t inside the game before the downtime. Game went down exactly two minutes before getting back from work while I got ready from my grinding, merc missions, event quests etc..
    I was effected like every other person that was inside the game before the down time.
    Will I get compensated as well?

    I feel a lot of people are going to get shafted like you unfortunately.

    Because please oh no let's not accidentally send out free stuff to all our players!

    And whats really dumb if this is the case, is that the thousands of players that tried to log into the game while it was down will get nothing.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    You must be kidding me 😂😂😂👏👏👏
Sign In or Register to comment.