**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    UndeadUndead Posts: 27
    Definitely not just an ios issue @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Thats for water damage not battery heating up

Might cook your rice tho. And who doesnt love a good bowl of rice?

Exactly

fried rice or iphone
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Thats for water damage not battery heating up

Might cook your rice tho. And who doesnt love a good bowl of rice?

With some butter on top..lol

Use your device to keep warm
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Undead wrote: »
    Definitely not just an ios issue @Kabam Miike

It's most definitely not just an iOS issue. It's much worse on iOS but it hits both platforms. Pretty sure Android doesn't have 11.4 issues to blame at the moment though.
  • Options
    Honestly I don't care if it gets fixed at this point unless Kabam changes their attitude. I haven't been this disappointed/mad with them since 12.0. At least the community cares enough to warn people not to play much because it could damage their device.
  • Options
    JJ4JJ4 Posts: 41
    Hi I have an iPhone 6SE and use WiFi and the latest iOS version.

After 5 mins of starting the app since the update my phone heats up. At present I can do only 1 fight in aw and then by the time I’m at the second my phone is hot and then I can’t block or parry and take huge damage. This is resulting in me buying 2 level 4 potions today and probably more later to finish any nodes left. If I leave the app open longer than 10 minutes the phone goes into restart and I either lose 50% of my champs health on restart or am completely kod. I have had other apps open today for hours and no temperature change or battery drain. The new update is draining my battery quickly too. I am worried as the touch screen controls are being affected so quickly that my phone will very quickly be destroyed because of the heat. Maybe if you wish for such high performance from the game which is making phones o delete you should consider releasing on PS4 or other consoles that can cope with what is required. Previous update there were no issues like this except for the occasional game glitch which we have all come to be normal
  • Options
    Keeks5Keeks5 Posts: 3
    iPhone 7 overheating OS 11.4
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Turn your brightness down to minimum and don't play while it's plugged in. That's not a fix but it helps me.
  • Options
    ToridyToridy Posts: 10
    Still have no fix for this issue? Maybe kabam tells us to stop playing.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    It’s hard to believe this wasn’t caught during the testing phase of development. You mean to tell me none of the testers used a iPhone and played for more than 15 minutes? This isn’t random

Not everyone is having the same problems and it seems most people aren't having any problems, or at least noticeable ones. I'm personally not having any overheat or shutdown issues at all, even under extremely heavy play. I am having other weird problems with the game since 19.0, but not that one. But the problems I'm having also appear to be uncommon. I don't know anyone that is experiencing the issues I'm experiencing.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I’m sure I’m not the only one who is experiencing this problem. I am using an iPhone X and after about 15 to 30 minutes of gameplay my phone is extremely hot and I have to shut it down for like a half hour to let it cool down. It didn’t used to do this, it must be the recent update if there’s a thread for this sorry to waste the time if not however is there a fix coming?
  • Options
    Dhorne61Dhorne61 Posts: 109
    I was using iOS version 11.3 not 11.4 when it was heating up @Kabam Miike it’s not on Apple’s end.
  • Options
    mtibbi24mtibbi24 Posts: 7
    iOs 11.4 was released long time before your 19.0 update. It was running with no problem before your update. Take full responsibilty for your actions... Lets see what Apple Support Team has to say about this issue, @Kabam Miike
    P.S. Try harder on fixing the problem, you have tons of money from us.
  • Options
    Whitemummy_1Whitemummy_1 Posts: 12
    Ios 11.4
    7 plus
  • Options
    Whitemummy_1Whitemummy_1 Posts: 12
    Started after the update
  • Options
    Ali3SAli3S Posts: 8
    Dhorne61 wrote: »
    I was using iOS version 11.3 not 11.4 when it was heating up @Kabam Miike it’s not on Apple’s end.

I have 11.4 before the game update and the iPhone stop working with 19.0 (game update) So its not only the 11.3 version.
  • Options
    TorTinxDTorTinxD Posts: 22
    Iphone SE
    IOS 11.4

after upgrading 19.0
    battery running out quickly and device overheating
  • Options
    Iphone 7+

Been having issue with lag since the last update... they continued with the current
    last night while playing the story mode my phone went black and it showed a loading icon like in Rich the Man's video... I couldnt get it to reset so it was stuck and eventually it restarted. also noticed that my battery was starting to overheat.
  • Options
    TizzleTizzle Posts: 6
    4ofkih1wan9s.png
    This is what happens when i try to do arena. So excited for aq to start. NOT!
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike

I have also been experiencing overheating issues and also device unresponsiveness, crashing / resetting while playing the game ever since updating to version 19.0

Device: iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier: AT&T
    WiFi (can’t remember if it also happened on Cell Data)

I updated iOS to 11.4 yesterday hoping it might solve the issues, but apparently 11.4 is also affected.
  • Options
    JAQRIPPJAQRIPP Posts: 90
    IphoneX
    iOS 11.4
    MCOC Version 19
    Att

iPhone gets very hot. To the point that I’m worried it will damage the battery or worse. Non-Responsive at that point.
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    iPhone X
    iOS 11

Phone gets extremely hot after 15 to 20 minuets, I want to keep playing but Apple told me that if the battery melts or anything along those lines it’s not covered under warranty, you might want to let players know this.
  • Options
    AT3000AT3000 Posts: 7
    IphoneX
    iOS 11.4
    MCOC Version 19

Gets burning hot, lag in almost all aspects of the game. Unresponsive game play. How can this game get worse with every update? Been playing this for almost 3 years but have really lost my faith in kabam now.
  • Options
    FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    Its not the ios 11.4 version problem
    its your 19.0 version problem
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChenChen Posts: 115
    It isn't just 19.0 version. I've had this issue on my iphone 6 since December. I thought it was the battery draining problem causing my game to be slow and hot, spent the $30 on battery even though Apple said my battery was 90% healthy, it was almost a 2 year old phone so I decided to replace the battery just in case. Still have the issue and try not playing on that device since it's so slow and gets hot.

Now I'm having the issue on my iphone 5S and iphone SE with the latest 19.0 update. Even with the first couple of fights the game feels like it's dropping frames and very choppy feeling.

Look at the forums at the April thread - ppl have been complaining about this for a while with no updates from Kabam support for months. Quite sad that ppl can complain about the issue for months and now that it's spread to almost everyone they are investigating it. Poor support for such a big game...stop releasing champs every month and actually do some game balance, fix performance issues and all the bugs ppl have been complaining about.
  • Options
    MFreiheitMFreiheit Posts: 15
    edited July 2018
    And still no answer, statement nor comment of one of the Admins...
    @Kabam Miike

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I'm on the Ipad Mini 3. Still on 11.3, haven't updated to 11.4 and now I'm not gonna....
  • Options
    MFreiheit wrote: »
    And still no answer, statement nor comment of one of the Admins...
    @Kabam Miike

They gave a statement a couple hours ago and blamed apples last update basically but they're working on it.
  • Options
    tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    If a device shuts down its a warning that something is wrong. It might not boot up, You just don't know. How many times must a device shuts down before it fails to restart. Overheating on any electronics devices cannot be good . Not sure what damage to overheating , then a sudden drop in temperature with shut down, then overheating when you restart game to play. I feel i got to wait for a statement to say that this problem has been fixed before playing game outside AW. Log on to pick up rewards

All Game Mode are affected by this problem

Not safe. Play at your own risk, your device is in jeopardy.

comments please
This discussion has been closed.