Node 30 - New Mini Boss AW

RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Am i the only one thinking this "new" node is ridiculous?
Common Kabam... i hope you can check your logs and see the costs/deaths on that bs node.... i just hope you see that and get it right... its just too much **** in there...
Kabam if you want to make something that nobody or 90% can't pass it (without dieying a lot - spending tons of units per AW)...ok if thats what you want the node is fine....

Im not mad because its harder.. its just because i think its too much hard... its AW.. its not a Act5 last boss... it will be expensive as hell this new aw's if this continues like this.. and a lot of people will just simple stop playing (players who cant handle to keep paying 1k on health pots per aw)..
«134

Comments

  • Mordo ? You try 5/65 Medusa at node 30 . Even I put my 4* domino opponent 5s also can’t take down . This node is too over
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 915 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Gold 1 and Mordo. It doesn't matter what tier you are. It might contain harder defenders, but you should be bringing stronger attackers too. There's always a counter. Being in Platinum 1, I'm surprised you're complaining about spending tons of units. Lmao.

    Mordo? LMAO. Yeah. No problem.
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 168 ★★★
    New minis are fine , not much to them, just well... don’t get hit? That’s about it. Had a war with them, nothing too awful. Counter tactics one might be the worst tbh
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 915 ★★★
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

    Medusa doesn’t go there.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    rwhack wrote: »
    MC1111111 wrote: »
    Never made Mordo out to be a difficult example at all. Just saying that's who we had and it was easy. We would've handled a 5/65 Medusa just fine. They're visible, so it's all about bringing the right champs.

    Medusa doesn’t go there.

    I'd agree but some people in this thread gave that as a counter example.
  • linuxlinux Posts: 262
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I remember when imiw was released and people were here saying he was unbeatable now too allaince dont even die to him..

    Hrmm maybe you need to adapt before you cry?

    My 4* IMIW continues to rack up kills (not every time, but much more frequently than other defenders). Granted I moved to a retirement alliance, but folks on my alliance were still dying to him more often than other defenders when I was in T2. And we continued to adjust our attacker paths on the chance that he'd show up in node 38, whose interaction with his abilities continues to be horribly broken.

    But hey, I care less right now since I figure I'm on the sidelines for a few weeks or longer. It's nice not to spend time worrying about mcoc.
  • linuxlinux Posts: 262
    TheKiryu wrote: »
    New minis are fine , not much to them, just well... don’t get hit? That’s about it. Had a war with them, nothing too awful. Counter tactics one might be the worst tbh

    Hyperion seemed kinda nasty on 30 -- masochism means he can heal back pretty quickly, and when he goes AoN you have few options for limiting his power gain. IMIW would be easy with Hyperion as an attacker, but the node properties shut down more of the counters for him (it would be much less fun with Void, who's my normal counter for him, since parry is more difficult vs IMIW). It's possible, but ... <shrug> it just seems less fun to me.

    Then again, Kabam telegraphed this when they said they'd be increasing difficulty until they reached a point where 100% map clears will be rare; and the new champs they're adding also seem designed make the game hard even if all current content hasn't been. I liked the Evangeline Lilly challenge (I'll grant it wasn't too hard) ... but it's possible I just don't want to play the game Kabam wants to make. C'est la vie.
  • linuxlinux Posts: 262
    Barogs wrote: »
    Im tier 1, master. Just faced a 5/65 IMIW there last war, one shotted him with 5/65 voodoo no items or boosts. Very doable, plan your champs ahead of time and practice dueling the champ that is there (if you're a higher tier player, this is how you should prepare for hard war fights anyway)

    If you have an appropriate counter -- definitely the node is possible. But just wait: Kabam has said that their goal is to make 100% clears very rare. If what you say is true and good players can always clear their paths if they play smart -- Kabam has said that they'll continue to ramp up difficulty.
  • linuxlinux Posts: 262
    Barogs wrote: »
    Im tier 1, master. Just faced a 5/65 IMIW there last war, one shotted him with 5/65 voodoo no items or boosts. Very doable, plan your champs ahead of time and practice dueling the champ that is there (if you're a higher tier player, this is how you should prepare for hard war fights anyway)

    If you have an appropriate counter -- definitely the node is possible. But just wait: Kabam has said that their goal is to make 100% clears very rare. If what you say is true and good players can always clear their paths if they play smart -- Kabam has said that they'll continue to ramp up difficulty.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    If you're in Platinum 1 your entire alliance has been throwing units at wars for awhile now.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Platinum and master alliance have 565 boss and minibosses.
    So that does makes those bs nodes nightmare.
    Aw is pure money grab. And rewards are not worth the thousands of units spent in complete seasons.

    Few will say . We clr path without item use. Bs

    Take tough paths with bosses then comment.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 512 ★★
    I fought domino last war on that node
    And believe me she's insane
    For the first time i Lost all attack bonuses on one tile
    Tier 2 platinum 2
Sign In or Register to comment.