**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Marvelous Crystal [MERGED THREADS]

1235»

Comments

• TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    When will the 2nd crystal be heading our way?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Next week. Been posted a bunch. If you don’t see it by Friday next week, check back.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we met to discuss our plan of action in regards to the issue with the Marvelous crystal included in the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle. At this time, we've come up with a solution that we think you all will like.

All Summoners that purchased all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the incorrect Crystal will be granted the correct crystal, in addition to the Crystal that they have already received.

Now, many other Summoners did not receive the wrong Crystal, but to even this out, any Summoner that has purchased (or purchases) all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the correct crystal will be granted the other Crystal as well.

This means that if you purchase the Crystal before the bundle expires, you will receive both Crystals.

As for a timeline, we have to wait until the offer expires before we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal. Combine this with the other compensation that we are working on, and we expect to have your second crystals out some time next week.

Thank you all for sticking with us today while we worked this all out.

So you’re actually encouraging people to spend money and “glitch” the system?

A shameless plug to spend Units.

Just read this now, so we’ll get two crystals? I never opened mine and when I reached out to the game team twice, they closed both tickets.

I guess wait for it?
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we met to discuss our plan of action in regards to the issue with the Marvelous crystal included in the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle. At this time, we've come up with a solution that we think you all will like.

All Summoners that purchased all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the incorrect Crystal will be granted the correct crystal, in addition to the Crystal that they have already received.

Now, many other Summoners did not receive the wrong Crystal, but to even this out, any Summoner that has purchased (or purchases) all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the correct crystal will be granted the other Crystal as well.

This means that if you purchase the Crystal before the bundle expires, you will receive both Crystals.

As for a timeline, we have to wait until the offer expires before we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal. Combine this with the other compensation that we are working on, and we expect to have your second crystals out some time next week.

Just read this now, so we’ll get two crystals? I never opened mine and when I reached out to the game team twice, they closed both tickets.

I guess wait for it?

Question would be is it safe to open the first crystal we got or we have to keep it as evidence ?
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Sigh. People really don't read do they?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Summoners,

I guess wait for it?

Question would be is it safe to open the first crystal we got or we have to keep it as evidence ?

Question would be, did you read the announcement? Because it says how they're doing it
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Summoners,

I guess wait for it?

Question would be, did you read the announcement? Because it says how they're doing it

I got the wrong crystal. I worry if I open it they will give me the wrong crystal again and I won’t have any evidence. I wanted a confirmation from the moderator that’s not going to happen so I can open it now instead of waiting.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Summoners,

I guess wait for it?

I got the wrong crystal. I worry if I open it they will give me the wrong crystal again and I won’t have any evidence. I wanted a confirmation from the moderator that’s not going to happen so I can open it now instead of waiting.

Alright, I’ll do the reading for you since you don’t seem to want to do it

“...we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal.”

So basically yes you can open it now.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Take a screenshot as proof
  • ChirdxxChirdxx Posts: 16
    It really shouldn't take a week to get the crystal out. I hope they don't weasel out of it :/
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Chirdxx wrote: »
    It really shouldn't take a week to get the crystal out. I hope they don't weasel out of it :/

They needed to wait close to 72 hours to make sure everybody that was going to buy it had bought it. After that they need to pull up the lists and make sure they get the right crystal to the right people (you don’t wanna screw this up twice). There’s also a weekend in between. So yeah, a week actually sounds very logical to me.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Tintimus wrote: »
    No crystal in sight yet, for that ridiculous amount of money spent, one could expect faster handling. If you pay and get the wrong goods in a store, the staff immediately gets the right one. Is a sending out the right crystal really so difficult to handle?

Id say tomorrow or the day after and thats being hopeful
    @Kabam Miike I submitted a ticket inquiring about the 5* Marvelous Crystal. I bought the wrong one and pulled Sabretooth. A support person told me I got the correct crystal and no other crystal would be issued. Why would he say that? I asked him about a 2nd Crystal that we were told we would get by the MCOC team?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    I just want to open it before my phone explodes. Would hate to never know what could have been.
    @Kabam Miike I submitted a ticket inquiring about the 5* Marvelous Crystal. I bought the wrong one and pulled Sabretooth. A support person told me I got the correct crystal and no other crystal would be issued. Why would he say that? I asked him about a 2nd Crystal that we were told we would get by the MCOC team?[

You should post screen shots of the email because this needs to be addressed ASAP. Many bought the third offer based on getting 2 crystals now that’s misleading !
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    Bump, when is this coming, can’t be that hard to figure out and send, might mend some fences with the community.. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
    Maybe they misunderstood my question. This seems like they approached this from the standpoint of if the wrong crystal operated properly. Which it did operate properly but I was asking about the 2nd crystal.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Maybe they misunderstood my question. This seems like they approached this from the standpoint of if the wrong crystal operated properly. Which it did operate properly but I was asking about the 2nd crystal.
    You again?